Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

baaguto.lagos@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

baaguto.lagos@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Subject: Ref: YOUR $10.5 MILLION RECOVERY - (In your best INTEREST)
To: Angela Silver <baaguto.lagos@gmail.com>

Dear beneficiary,

This is Prof. Thomas Dean of International Anti-Fraud and Financial Protection Organization presently here in Lagos Nigeria in West Africa.

I have sent series of communications to you on your recovered payment but it seems you do not give appropriate attention to this matter. Being close to the end of our assignment to West Africa, I again write to notify you that we have almost completed harmonization of your payment which in hitherto, ready to be wired by the European Union Central Bank (ECB) - EUPAY payment Center in Frankfurt Germany as approved and authorized by the working arrangement between us and the various governments withholding these funds here in West Africa.

Having completed series of agreements and harmonization in this regard, we have come to a perfect conclusion that you pay no fees and charges to these corrupt officials in West Africa before receiving your money which belongs to you as your over-due entitlement. I, Thomas Dean of Anti-Fraud is still here in Nigeria, West Africa awaiting completion and your receipt of your fund. This is the only legitimate authority sent from Europe to West Africa just for the purpose of completing your transaction and to avoid further complications from these corrupt officials of the Nigerian government.

As your paying agency and bankers here in Europe, the European Union Central Bank (ECB) - EUROPAY payment Center in Frankfurt Germany strongly advised that you quickly submit any copy of your Identification or Passport to us here in Nigeria for immediate Stamping at your country's embassy here and Notarization of same ID of Passport at the Federal High Court in Nigeria as required by International Monetary Laws to confirm you as the legitimate and rightful beneficiary of this long over-due sum of $10.5 Million to be wired to your choice bank account in your country.

NOTE: that this Stamping and Notarization of your ID or Passport cost of $98 and nothing more.

To enable ECB the full authority to wire your fund to you, kindly and urgently send this $98 PLUS your ID or Passport copy to us without further delay. While you send your ID or Passport Copy to us by email here, I guide and direct you to send the Stamping and Notarization cost of $98 (ONLY) to me via Western Union OR MoneyGram OR RIA to us here at Anti-Fraud Barracks in Lagos Nigeria as follows:

Receiver: Mrs. Maris Owei
Address: International Anti-Fraud Office, 102 Marina, Lagos Nigeria.
City: Lagos
Secrete Question: Confidence?
Secrete Answer: Trust
Amount: $98 (ONLY).

Be well assured that this is the only thing required from you and nothing more. The earlier you do this, the faster the ECB releases your long withheld fund to you.

Do the needful and send details to me or call me on my direct telephone in Nigeria +234 706 471 6125+234

Prof Thomas Dean.
International Anti-Fraud & Protection Org. (IAFPO)
2014 Funds Investigation for Africa Region.
Presently in Lagos-Nigeria, West Africa.
+2347064716125
info.iafpo@gmail.com
tom.dean@antifraudintl.com

FOR FURTHER EUQUIRIES, YOU MAY CONTACT MR. LLOYD BROWN OF THE European Union Central Bank (ECB), EUROPAY payment Center in Frankfurt Germany AT
www.ecb-europay.de
EMAIL: payments@ecb-europay.de
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.