Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mark.marke@aol.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mark.marke@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Received: from User-PC (unknown [41.71.217.190])
by mtaout-mbe01.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPA id 33CB6380000A8
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ????IF YOU ARE ALIVE ?? CALL ME +234 80 33 819

Attention Beneficiary,

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ????IF YOU ARE ALIVE, DO RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY OR CALL ME +234 80 33 819 703 OR TEXT MESSAGE MOBILE +2348033819703.

This is to Officially notify you today that The Bank has been waiting for your respond for a period of time now.
Your Payment Two Million United States Dollars has been Approval and Schedule Fund Two Million United States Dollars for Transfer to your account by Standard Chartered Trust Bank plc.
You are Officially advise to comply with us for more directives.
The Bank is about to Confiscate your Fund, You have been silent over some time now.
If you wish the Bank to go ahead and Confiscate your Payment.
IF YOU WISH SEND YES CONFISCATE MY FUND.
IF NO SEND NO DON'T CONFISCATE MY FUND.
Them you are advise to respond back within 24 hours if not the Bank will have no other Option than to Confiscate it.
You are officially advise to follow the instructions in the confirmation of this payment Issue! s in the Bank
Do send your direct number for us to reach you.
Waiting for your urgent reply.
DO SEND REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL DIRECT : mr.godwinemefiele0001@gmail.com
Call me Direct Mobile +234 80 33 819 703.
IF YOU DON'T CALL ME OR RESPOND BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS THE BANK HERE HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONFISCATE YOUR FUND.
Call me Direct Mobile +2348033819703.
Mr.Tony Odia.
Foreign Operation Officer.
Standard Chartered Bank.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.