Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Amina
Female / Single
27 - Abilene / United States

About Me
i am Amina by name single never married and with know kids at the moment am new here am here not just to make fun or to play games am a very serouce woman am heree and loveing careing and to find true love am here toi find a nice careing and undrstanding my for a long tem relastionship that can finely leed to marrage
Looking For
looking for i hamsome man careing loving honest and undrstanding
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Arab(Middle Eastern)
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Profession working
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests true love
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello Dear how are you doing hope you are fine and okey i am Amina by name single never married i want throu your profil and i really like you i will like us to know each other well you can Email me now as you get the message tell me all about your self i will reply you with all about my self and with some of my photos my Email id is, Aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com, once agin nice to meet you

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest Belove Friend ,
How are you doing over there today and glad to read your thoughtful mail this evening here and honestly I understood everything you said on your mail and for me words cannot express how much your friendship means to me now as am seeking a seriouse man for life partner. Thank for your letter and am glad to know your intrested in me and am happy to know you are willing to stay in frienship and even more. It will be always nice to have you in my life and to enjoy your company and your loyalty and it’s important to have the closeness and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations. Well I think to be a friends is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a soulmate is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. I’ve been thinking about writing to you for a while now, to tell you about the meaning of friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don’t even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can’t really express that meaning, but it’s good to know that there’s someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don’t fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don’t hesitate to show their point of view. That’s what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust. My dear friend, always count on me and receive a hugs from the deepest part of my heart, Please be patience with me as we get along as I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I will make mistakes sometiles as we all are not perfect,but i promise I will never break your heart. I will be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you here now have a lovely day out there darling,and always feel free to call me anytime on my mobile 00221769480642

amina.JPG

amina1.JPG

Return-Path: aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU176-W44 ([65.55.111.71])
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014

+221769480642

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:14 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest Beloved, I decided to write you from here and to tell you all about my life story and that why have contacted you and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and confidentiality.Well am the only surviving daughter of my family and I am a single lady, and I am from Tripoli Libya in North Africa, I am a first year medical student before this tragedy of war occured in my life. But right now I am residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of crisis that was going on in my country. My late father was once a Minster for oil/Finance in my country before the rebels attacked our house one faithful morning and killed my Father and Mother in cold blood. I lost my only brother Ahmed in that same day they attacked, I have lost all members of my family,during the upheaval political crisis/civil war in my country Libya,i was lucky to be in the states for my studies that time the tragedy occured in with family.I
have contacted you now, because after the death of my late father I travelled to Senegal to start a new life, on my arrival here, I contact the Bank in Spain via the claiming of my inheritance and they told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be released to me my inheritance when I am married or present a legal trustee and that my inheritance most be used for investment for better life. I am now in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me stand as a trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust,but rather take me as your own sister or more if you want?Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinces me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose
much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because i have received message from unknown person who threatened to assasinate me.The amount is($10.2MillionUSD) and I have confirmed from the bank in Spain on my arrival here in Senegal. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with some % of the total sum for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response with your full ID DETAILS showing your interest and also want you know this transaction is 100% RISK FREE. In the highlight of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability a nd willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Your's Sincerely, Amina.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU176-W32 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:24:28 -0700
X-TMN: [j2rTSKfD54m+aPGIpV9N8goOg8ST/NDT]
X-Originating-Email: [aminaahmedabusalam@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU176-W3204242FC1BD6D9418991EC4C80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e65b235c-9184-4470-8163-4e3ac1e7a62c_"

Good Morning Dearest love CLIPPED,

I received your message and i am very happy reading from you this Morning,This really show me that you are sincere,trustworthy and God faring person that i will trust in with all my heart,Dear i was the only surviving daughter of my parents,I lost 2 of my brothers and 1 sister in the war together with my father,I was survived by the help of some minitry Men and find myself in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i am living as refugee suffering, can not feed well, No good Water to Drink No good Food to eat,Infact my life sistuation here now is difficult and i am always cry praying to God to hear my cry and take me out of this situation i am passing through here,I have been living here in the camp for the pass couples of months,in the area of 500 kilometers northeast of Dakar Senegal, I am writing you this letter from the office computer of our camp master,Yes the camp recognize my situation, But some time they dont take Good Care of us,

Dear yes it is possible you bring me out of the camp,Yes the camp authority can alow me to live out side the camp Or Travel to any country i wish, If you really assure me you will Help me and take good care of me as your own sister and love me too, Then i will tell you the requirement the camp authority will take for me to be out of the camp and come and join you in your countery and start up a new life under your care and control and also contune my study too,

My faculty in my first year university, i am a first year medical student before this tragedy of war occured in my life, But i will change it when i come to Live with you there in your countery, IF i come to live together with you, We will invest my funds in a very good Lucrative investment that will giving us BIG INcomes,

For the bank, I have all the contact details of my late father BANKER and i have their contact Email,Telephone and contact person full name,

I will give you there contact information, so that you will contact them as my foreign Representative Partner, and find out the possibility of transferring this money into your your bank account in your countery or any country you wish they make the transfer,But fist i need to inform my late father banker and write them an Nomition Letter and present you standing on my behalf to receive my inheritance deposit,

I also wish to know where you are from and what you do for a living tell me more about your self are you still single or married do you have kids am so very sorry i have to stop here now and please take good care of your self too, Dear please i am Beging you in the name of GOD, i will need your assistance and i will be very happy if you do it for me, Can you please send me litlle money like 100 OR 150 Euro to use and buy some of my immediate needs like food water and things that weman need when there on priod, If possible you can send me the money through the Western Union Money Transfer, With my name, Our camp Master will help me and receive the money here is my full detiles that you can use to send me the money,

You can use my full name and send me money maybe Today Or Tomorrow, I dont know, But pls help me if you can, My full name as the Receiver; Amina Ahmed Abusalam / Country;DAKAR SENEGAL,

May God bless you for all your caring and effort in giving me a helping hands, I shall stop here and wait to hear from you soon,

Yours lovely one,

Ms Amina,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU176-W39 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:14:21 -0700
X-TMN: [SHEF5WKLtXBtbCS6l73+o9a98rlmpsgV]
Message-ID: <BLU176-W390EC9D8284E8D92217ABAC4C90@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_aeebd3f2-d789-496c-9bcb-cb090ee0864e_"

Hello My Dearest Beloved CLIPPED,

Thanks for your thoughful letter to me this morning and I most say thank you for becoming part of my life. CLIPPED am glad to know about your sincere heart of helping me from your deepest hart of love and care you share with me now darling, and I understand very well everything you said on your mail to me and I most let you know that no body is mistreating me here. Its just that this country is very poor country and with low standard of living here too and that is why what ever is brought to the camp for feeding by the Goverment is not enough for the people here and won't be able to keep standard living for us as the refugees here in this country and that was why I was asking you for your little kind help for just for feeding good /well until you help get to the money from the bank in Spain very soon. CLIPPEDI can't begin to explain how you have enriched my life by doing this for me now and I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always to be yours if this works out for us darling. My heart will be forever yours because you truly love and care for me, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart . I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together ok?

Anyway below is the bank details and now you will write or call them stating,I am CLIPPED,I am the foreign partner to Miss Amina Ahmed Abusalam, that you want to find out the requirements and procedures for the money to be transferred into your account. I will be waiting to hear from you with your discussion with the Bank, please once you contact them let me know OK.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:

BANCO POPULAR BANK

Address: C/ José Ortega y Gasset, 29. 28006,

Madrid,Spain Email: customerservice@bancopopulars-es.eu

customerserviceunit@bancopopulars-es.eu

Direct Tel: +34 602 881 411,

Tel: +34 646 889 868.

Contact Person: Christoph Raul Soux{Ph.D}

Director of Operations

My Father's A/c Name; Dr Abusalam Ahmed Jalloud

Next of kin ;Miss Amina Abusalam Jalloud,

Amount Deposited Was, ( $10.2 Million United State Dollars)

My Father's A/c number: 3100370612, Deposit reference number PRTHSOMGQ/9663BPB.

As soon as they responded to your email, do not hesitate to let me know Make sure you send the email to the Bank as soon as you received this message urgently to notify the Bank about your request,I will be waiting to direct you further. Because I want to leave this country to join you as soon as possible, I am suffering here in this Camp.I will be sending an authorization Letter to the Bank nominating you as my partner whom will stand on my behalf to claim my inheritance.Thanks for your caring and effort in giving me a helping hand, May God bless you, Please i am waiting to read from you soonest,

With Lots Of Kisses And Cuddles, Yours Lovely, Miss Amina.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU176-W15 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 00:29:18 -0700
X-TMN: [ZF38nhxo7HNzpDRNKSef8KElr+Fcatp0]
Message-ID: <BLU176-W1504DB343536B9731325E9C4B60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_bc52e0b9-5362-4066-990e-557dd95c0464_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+34602881411
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile, S.l.

+34646889868
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefónica Móviles España, S.a.unipersonal
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.