Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

733jdf@verizon.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

733jdf@verizon.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Received: from User ([unknown] [41.71.163.164]) by vms173015.mailsrvcs.net
(Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009))
with ESMTPA id <0NB200B3BLDQP780@vms173015.mailsrvcs.net>; Fri,
29 Aug 2014 08:27:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-id: <0NB200B3GLDSP780@vms173015.mailsrvcs.net>
Reply-to: <mr.toddblair@manager.in.th>
Subject: INVESTIGATION REPORT REVIEW.

Financial Action Task Force
Internal Audit, Monitoring Agency,
Consulting And Investigations Division.
Under Supervision of the United Nations.
Reference Number: FATF/UN/EX29-08-2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

After series of complain around the glob, I am Todd Blair currently working with the Financial Action Task Force a monitory investigation agency that was established by the G-7 Summit that was held in Paris in 1989. Recognizing the threat posed to the banking system and to financial institutions. The Task Force was given the responsibility of examining money laundering techniques and trends, reviewing the action which had already been taken at a national or international level, and setting out the measures that still needed to be taken to combat money laundering. The action needed to fight against money laundering as a measure to ensure that internet fraud/scam and also money laundry and terrorist act involving around the globe is brought to book. I was called for an investigation assignment from United States of America as formally working with the Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) to England, London respectively and now working with the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in collaboration with the C.I.A, I

I have meet with the agencies of the country and other monitory unit regarding these issue and a new measure has been taken in which I want you to know about it so that all this internet fraud can stop. Right now, as directed by our secretary general of the United Nations Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as they assist in the continent of American to assist all American citizen by making sure they are not been involved into scam activities and so therefore will instruct your actions so that successfully you will recover all that has been stolen from you and this same applies to the Asian continent as a body of intelligent agency has also been placed to monitor all communication to ensure that no one is attached to illegal crimes and by so doing the world will be a better place.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person and your file was been retrieved from the United Nation desk which was marked with red sealed indicating that you have been scammed several times but your search to get your lost has all been in vain; I want you to know that all your worries are going to turn back to Joy because the UN, FATF, FBI, CIA, IMF, and other monitory agencies has been involved to ensure that you don’t experience what you have gone through in the hands of African Government officials and you should know that some listed investigation agencies has been set aside to control the actions of the African Union as declared by the Africa Union President Gertrude Mongella, of Tanzania in a meeting held at its headquarter Adis Ababa, Ethiopia last month as written in the constitution of the African Union, act 5 and 6 in subsection 4 of its rules relating to impersonation and money laundry which makes it clear to you to know that impostors have impersonated some legal agencies in carrying out there

For interested beneficiary who wants to recover his/her money which has been deposited with the Royal Bank of Scotland by the United Nations President, Mr. Ban Ki-Moon should get back to me as soon as possible for a quick transfer of the funds valued $15,000,000 Million United States Dollars be released to your nominated bank account.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Todd Blair
Director Financial Action Task Force London.
Tel: +447024029634
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.