Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 pm

abusing stolen images and stolen identity of Major General Jeffrey Buchanan, Director of Strategic Effects for United States Forces-Iraq.

maj.jeffrey@yahoo.com - majjeffrey@hotmail.com

On net log,

As I went into search for a nice relationship, I came across your contact, my mind and my heart told me to contact you for relationship, A relationship who truly understand his or her relationship and share their feelings together. Please kindly accept my request.I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other.

I will like you to reply direct to my email or add me into your Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger or Skype ID for us to chat and know more about our self,,reason is that i know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but relationship matters allot in life( maj.jeffrey@yahoo.com )( majjeffrey@hotmail.com )(Skype ID majjeffrey2) I will be waiting to hear from you.

I am a responsible man with lovely heart

Profile elements:

buchanan_jeffreys
online male - 51 years

Name
Major General Jeffrey S Buchanan
Date of birth
10/11/1961
Native language
English
Company
UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN
Profession
US AMRY FORCE (Soldier/Police/Security)
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Partnerships
Hobbies
SPORT
I fancy
Women
Instant Messengers
MSN/Windows Live
Yahoo!
AIM
Google Talk

I am self-motivated,generous, well organized,disciplined,articulate,have good sense of responsibility,intelligent,friendly and hardworking.I believe in being honest with people and respecting their views,because people are entirely different due to their upbringing,society and other cultural beliefs.I have also learn to be tolerant and patient,because i am keen to learning more and developing new ideas and skills,because variety they say is the spice of life.

On Skype: majjeffrey2
51 years
Arizona, Bullhead City, Unied States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maj.jeffrey@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Email:

Dear Honey xxx

It's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?, My name is Maj. Gen. Jeffrey S Buchanan, I am US military officer in Iraq , I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving,honest and caring man with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking .. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationships, there is love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer.

I was very pleasing, I am 51yrs old single father. I am from the United State of American to be precise. My wife died 4 years ago. I am American military officer currently on duty post here in Iraq. I am stationed at the Contingency Operating Base (COB) in Southern Iraq. I have an office of my own. I have been in Iraq for eleven month’s now and I will be going back to US in three weeks from now.I enjoy my work and my attitude is positive and grateful. which is usually a smile on my face and I have been very blessed. I have had my share of setbacks in life, haven’t we all? But, in spite of everything I have never stopped being grateful for every experience that I have been given. I am a very happy person. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I think of myself as clever, but harmless.

I am an easy going person, humorous, witty, kind and a very jovial man.I want to experience as much of this world as I can before this lifetime is over. My hobbies are horse riding, baseball, music’s,food, soccer, jogging etc. I'm looking for a woman to love, someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone to share my life, my adventures, Sometimes I will pull you away from your work without warning for some bit of fun, and while your work went undone; your memories will be enriched.I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere.

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what it is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page.

I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs. I'm 6'2",188cm, 205 lbs, with an athletic physique.I have always been a very sports-oriented / active person. I have light Grey hair and green eyes. I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling. A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great pastime too.

I am looking for a good luck,intelligent, passionate, caring, loving, understanding and independent woman. A woman ready to love me for whom I am. I do not seek perfection, as I am far from the mark myself, but I do need to be with someone who wants it, someone who strives to reach her goal. I can help you when you stumble, and you can help me when I stumble, and together we can work our way up the ladder. I also want to meet someone who is contented with her life, someone who is ready to share that life with me, and ready to have my life shared with her.Endeavor to also tell me more about yourself, your life style, your age, your dos and don't, your hobbies and also send me some of your pictures when replying this mail. I sincerely wish you the very best .

I haven't had much time to get out and meet someone new because of the nature of my job so I am giving this service a shot.As i will end here and i look forward to hear from you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Maj.Gen.Jeffrey S Buchanan

Header:

Received: from [41.93.150.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.133.508
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:59:52 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Maj Jeffrey <maj.jeffrey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Maj.Gen.Jeffrey S Buchanan More About Myself

Originating IP: 41.93.150.7
Originating ISP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 am

On LE:

Hello dear, I saw your update and picture and i think we both can build a serious relationship. babe i like your smiles ok? please if you interested, you can add me via my yahoo account or yahoo messenger,okay? jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Jeffrey Buchanan aka Jeffrey_buchanan25
Christian
Birthday: 06/29/1958
Total Friends: 10
Interested in: Women
State: NY

Education: Bachelor's Degree

I'm a cool, loving and the caring type.

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 am

Email:

Hello my love, i have been online waiting for you to chat with me but you didnt come online. please my love logging to yahoo messenger let's chat okay? I miss you love

Header:

Return-Path: jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.66.238.50]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.176.634
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 41.66.238.50
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 am

Email:

Babe, I'm very happy for this because you're the only one that wished me happy val. For this honey, you are now special deep inside my heart, ok?

Header:

Return-Path: jeffrey_buchanan25@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.66.236.163]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 41.66.236.163
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeffreybuchanan229@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Feedback form #2915

What name did the scammer use?: jeffrey s buchanan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jeffreybuchanan229@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 55
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: jeffrey11310
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 200
Name you were told to send the money to. : Joseph Allen Vogel
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: USA Los Angeles
How were you to send the money ?: western union

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i haven't yet but now I have to another person claiming to be the same person both want £200.00 by next Tuesday 6th September both want to marry me both abusive and rude if they cant get their own way both like to control
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: don't send photos or give them your passwords and don't sent money

DOB 15th September 1958 from Shatt Al Arab, Baghdad, Iraq
Attachments
JEFF BUCH.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jeffreybuchanan99@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3244]

What name did the scammer use?: Gen Jeffrey Buchanan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jeffreybuchanan99@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 56yrs
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: No
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: None
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yahoo messenger
How much money did they demand?: £2250
Name you were told to send the money to. : Hon Desmond Jakes
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Iraqi
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: No
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: No
How were you to send the money ?: Just asked for my Bank details and address
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Nothing so far so I could report it to you
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: This person , contacted me through Skype, With view to getting to UK for Vacation saying he was based in Iraqi.
He asked me to look for a house for him to buy , so we could live together .
In order for him to get permission, He gave me the Name of a Un Diplomat Desmond Jakes ,
Email address jakes.desmond@yahoo.com ,saying that I was ready to accept , GJB and his box , I did that and thats when I was asked for money .End of Got Him LOL.thats when I contacted you
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jeffreybuchanan99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 pm

On Tagged:

JEFFREY B - no picture
New, York, Ghana

On Skype:

sharie hose jimenez aka sharierose09 - avatar picture already posted here (black suit)
Location in Skype: Cavite, Imus Cavite, Philippines
Location in the profile: New York, United States
56 y/o male; DOB: June 29, 1958

and:

christina chu aka xtinahchu12 - flower picture
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeffreybuchanan99@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Feedback form #5553

What name did the scammer use?*: Jeffrey Buchanan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jeffreybuchanan99@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 56
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: sharierose09
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yahoo Messenger
How much money did they demand?: None Yet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Just deleted everything and not chatting anymore.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He is very convincing with lots of romantic talk about being wife, queen, princess and will tell you he is waiting for his vacation/holidays to be approved through UN diplomat and his treasures. He is going to move to your country and buy a house for you both to live in and will take care of you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jeffreybuchanan948@yahoo.com

Unread postby manae » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:13 am

Dear All,
On 24 June 2015, the scammer used Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan's pictures. He added to my Skype. He used many sentences of romance words like: you are my Queen, my passion, my honey, my sugar, my star, my moon, you mean everything to me my lovely wife....and many more words of romance....and he demanded money from me $200. Firstly, i also felt suspected that he wanted to cheat me but I thought that $200 is not much and if he would demand me the second time. I have sent him the money of $200 to California (USA), it is the truth that he is the scammer. Absolutely, he demanded me $1,000 more for curing his son and $3,000 for marriage certificate for the lawyer service. That was why I am totally sure he is the scammer and I blocked him from my SKYPE and I searched Google to find out Gen. Jeffery Buchanan, and I saw someone used his photos.
I don't want other people around the world like me. Don't send your pictures, passport or ID cards to any person you have never met. Please do not believe this scammer.
Attachments
v46.jpg
Photo that the scammer used from the picture of Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan.
v46.jpg (12.53 KiB) Viewed 12245 times
v1.jpg
v1.jpg (9.87 KiB) Viewed 12244 times
v5.jpg
v5.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 12244 times
manae
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.