Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 pm

baby2love Profile: LOVE AND TRUST
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam

About Me
am nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girlam nice girl

To contact baby2love you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a profile picture.

Hello
my name is happiness i saw you profile here today please i will like us to hold a strong relationship i will like
you to contact me here with this my email address(happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can be able to send my picture to you and for you to know more about me. I will be anxiously an eagerly waiting to hear from you soonest through my private email address (happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk)
Have a nice day,
Best Regards
Yours happiness
Attachments
lprllfut-66gp-0-mwgdkep.jpg
lq58dytv-1asp-0-mpwrnux.jpg
lq58dytv-1asp-0-mpwrnux.jpg (22.57 KiB) Viewed 2049 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:38 am

MY ADDITIONS:

Honey ,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and
I hope by Gods grace I,with your help will come out of here very soon.i
don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war..
The only person we have now is Rev. Joseph Mark. who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp (HIS GRACE MISSION CHURCH). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
( +221 776623560 ) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the
hostel.
As a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. honey please if you we like me to come over you country before the transfer i we be happy all i need is my freedom my condition here is bad.i believe god we touch your heart to help me out of this prison call camp.
So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names .........................................
Age .........................................
Address .........................................
Telephone ........................................
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father.Remember I am giving you all these
information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My Favorited language is English, and our local language, but I speak
English very well because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMTSenegalese local time, like I said i have allot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.111.212] by web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:42:28 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIb25leSAsCkkgYW0gZ2xhZCB0b8KgIHdyaXRlIHRvIHlvdSxob3cgYXJlIHlvdT8gSG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUsCkkgdGhhbmsgR29kIGZvciB5b3UuWW91ciBtZXNzYWdlIHdhcyBhIHRvdGFsIHJlbGllZiB0byBtZS4gTWF5IEdvZApwcm90ZWN0IHlvdSBmb3IgbWUgYmVjYXVzZSBoZSBpcyB0aGUgb25lIHdobyBicm91Z2h0IHlvdSBpbiBteSBsaWZlLknCoCB3aWxsCmxpa2UgaGltIHRvIG1ha2UgYXdheSBmb3IgeW91LCBteSBwcmluY2UgaSBsb3ZlCiB0aGUgd2F5IHlvdSBzb3VuZCB0bwptZSwgYW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
References: <CAAbCh5soDFoN+TK+Bc60WGVem6a1SOA4gzDUabdrA1u1x+Y8ng@mail.gmail.com> <1408351535.62783.YahooMailNeo@web171702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5u2Rk6kYNddi8GT1ui01tRvEhPTQ+8p2Y5FY3fa0nZP-w@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1408437748.86225.YahooMailNeo@web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:42:28 +0100
Reply-To: happiness dukson <happinessd22@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: HONEY THIS IS A STORY OF MY LIFE I NEED TRUST FROM YOU

My Dearest one.
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.I promise to be your own forever
Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
THE BANK DETAILS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. RICHARD BLYTH.
( cs_royalbankscotland@aol.com )
Telephone number: +44-7031961897
fax number +447024041057
Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Account number 4523689562/ITBS/174/2001.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (LATE DR.HENRY.S.DUKSON)
NEXT OF KIN MISS HAPPINESS DUKSON).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (4523689562 )
AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
happiness is the name my parents called me when they were alive and happiness is the name that people and friends know me with Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assuming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.85.110] by web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:24:32 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpNeSBEZWFyZXN0IG9uZS4KSSB0aGFuayB5b3XCoG9uZXMgYWdhaW4gdGhpcyBkYXkuIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2XCoHRvIHNlZSB5b3XCoGZhY2UgdG8gZmFjZcKgYW5kIHdpbGwgdXNlIHRoaXMgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgdG8gbGV0IHlvdSBrbm93IHRoYXTCoEdPRMKgaGFzIGNob3NlbiB5b3UgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIG1lbiBvbiBlYXJ0aDsgaXRzIG5vdyBsZWZ0IGZvciB5b3UgCmFuZCBHb2Qgd2hvIGRpcmVjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBtZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoaXPCoHByZWQBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5soDFoN+TK+Bc60WGVem6a1SOA4gzDUabdrA1u1x+Y8ng@mail.gmail.com> <1408351535.62783.YahooMailNeo@web171702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5u2Rk6kYNddi8GT1ui01tRvEhPTQ+8p2Y5FY3fa0nZP-w@mail.gmail.com> <1408437748.86225.YahooMailNeo@web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tLzE-rG56q8jsfcTRRx5uMHc3smLzh2ogsR9aM9Ye8-g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1408523072.96944.YahooMailNeo@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:24:32 +0100
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

My Dearest
Thank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position
pending my arrival to meet you ,it shows you are a dependable and
trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before
I gave you this information I saw your profile that you matched mine.
Please remember to keep my secret.
So,I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am
afraid of loosing the money from people who will disappoint me when the
money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it
and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU)
and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here
the last statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he
agrees to help us) and the death certificate,
(which I will also give him, so he can send them to you )
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they
need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support,I have
informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer
below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he
is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will
help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone
today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you
want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of
oath/support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do
it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in
THE BANK DETAILS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.His contact information are as follows,
Bar(Dr)FRANK MEDO.
Phone Number: +221765667618
E maill address:(Barrister.frank_medo@yahoo.co.uk)
So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of
attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and
let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first
of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for
me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all
can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love you from my deepest heart,happiness

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.99.24] by web171701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:14:19 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,Ck15IERlYXJlc3QKVGhhbmsncyBmb3IgCnlvdXIgYWJpbGl0eSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uCnBlbmRpbmcgCm15IAphcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgeW91ICxpdCBzaG93cyB5b3UgYXJlIGEgZGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQKdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgbWFuLiBNYXkgeW91IGJlIGJsZXNzZWQgYW5kIGhhcHB5IGluIGxpZmUuIExpc3RlbiwgYmVmb3JlCkkgZ2F2ZSB5b3UgCnRoaXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24gSSBzYXcgeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIHRoYXQgeW91IG1hdGNoZWQgbWkBMAEBAQE-
References: <8D18B38D28334D4-1BC-101EB@webmail-vm071.sysops.aol.com> <CAAbCh5vVm4JiTQf0eBSXs8uzzm=vOz17uhZ7Js_kPShVeAqedw@mail.gmail.com> <1408782543.29551.YahooMailNeo@web171702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vyCu6eroiRso80M2PBqtP8HFbSFt4gNeS0iboNZ_1_vw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1408997659.47550.YahooMailNeo@web171701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:14:19 +0100
Subject: DARLING THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776623560
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031961897
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447024041057
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221765667618
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: happinessD22@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Happiness got out of the camp:
Hello Dear?
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London.Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Frances as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Frances Azizi and his direct email address is : ( revjosephmark77@yahoo.com )
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300,000. which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Frances and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
MRS HAPPINESS WILLIAM

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.16.58] by web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:10:33 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIZWxsbyBEZWFyPwpJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSAKZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFVLIApMb25kb24uUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4gVUsgTG9uZG9uIGZvciBteSBuZXcgbGlmZSBhbmQgZWR1Y2F0aW9uIGFuZCAKaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIHdpdGggdGhlIHRvdGFsIG1vbmV5Lk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSQogZGlkbid0IGYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <1409320713.99156.YahooMailNeo@web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tnHus6W6tKia7EC3JwL=8QtZaReX_LjYrzGtRv+CqhKA@mail.gmail.com> <1409563617.62134.YahooMailNeo@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5uLMnQ3MHvru5CeUKFmW2dKt4qrf6-HPy+rMa-dbDq7Lw@mail.gmail.com> <1409731278.12594.YahooMailNeo@web171703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vzHjGq3M3=AmDdgp-qa+rkENnhA2_b7aX67FEYzN697g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1411060233.18907.YahooMailNeo@web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:10:33 +0100
Subject: AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.