Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

upsusa@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

upsusa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 am

Subject: UPS USA

DEAR SIR
I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND IS GOOD TO HERE FROM YOU.
WHY MY FATHER WANT YOU TO CLIM THE MONEY IS BECAUSE HE NEED SO ONE HE WILL TRUST THAT WILL CLIM THE MONEY SO THAT WHEN HIS CHILDREN COME OF THERE THE PERSON WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILDREN THERE IF HE IS NO MORE.

SIR WE NEED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND YOU THE TRANSFER SLIP SO THAT YOU CAN GO TO YOUR BANK AND COMFIRM IT IMMEDIATELY OR IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU THE ATM CARD WERE THE MONEY IS LOADED ON.
THE WOMAN IN CHANGE OF THE TRANSFER IS READ TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY JUST WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU SO THAT SHE CAN MAKE THE TRANSFER BUY THE OTHER GIVING FROM MY FATHER FOR HER TO TRANSFER.

HERE IS HER EMAIL ADDRESS email:
upsusa@hotmail.com
THE AMOUNT YOU ARE TO PAY IS $100 DOLLARS TO GET THE DOCUMENTS THAT COVERS THEMONEY IN THE CARD IS USD $80000 000, 000 WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY. ZENITH BANK. MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAMM, NO MISTAKE.From: assistant manager zenith bank Kindly send me the remaining
balance of $100 to the following information belo

SENDERS NAME:
RECEIVERS NAME: Rachid PRINCE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: GOOD
TEST ANSWER: GOD
AMOUNT: $100
UPS USA
The total for you in the file worthy the sum of $800,000,00 dollars. No wasting of time for your own good. I have other clients to attend to .
Thank you

cell = or +2348162034469 1-808-485-9932
James
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.