Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scottpeterscitib@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

scottpeterscitib@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 pm

RE-RELEASE OF YOUR FUND VALUED $8,300,000.00

CITI BANK PLC
25 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom.
=============================

ATTN:

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR SOME TIME NOW, YOUR SILENT HAVE CAUSED MANY DAMAGES AS MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM, A CITIZEN OF CANADA WHO CLAIMS TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, ASSIGNED AND AUTHORIZED BY YOU FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR FUND AWAITING TRANSFER INTO HIS NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. HE SAID THAT YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT AND COULD NOT PROCEED AND CLAIM THIS FUND. HE ALSO SUBMITTED HIS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW;

(1)CANADA ACCOUNT:
BANK NAME: CIBC BANK
BANK ADDRESS:, #3003 DAN FORTH AVENUE, DAN FORTH & VICTORIA BRANCH, CANADA
TRANSIT # : 07932/010
ACCOUNT #: 92-26133 (US$ CURRENT)
SWIFT CODE: CIBCCATT
BENEFICIARY: ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM

YOU ARE REQUEST TO COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR FULL NAMES:......................
HOUSE ADDRESS:.........................
BANK NAME:..............................
BANK ADDRESS:..........................
ACCOUNT NO:..............................
SWIFT CODE:...............................
ROUTING NO:...............................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
AGE AND OCCUPATION:.................

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONFIRM THE TRUE STATUS OF THE DOCUMENTS THAT WAS SUBMITTED ON YOUR BEHALF TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT. IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN THREE (2) WORKING DAYS, WE SHALL CONCLUDE THAT YOU AUTHORIZED MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM TO CLAIM HIS FUND AND THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT. DID YOU AUTHORISE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? REPLY VIA EMAIL AND CALL ME IN RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION IN DETAILS. RECONFIRM YOUR MOBILE/DIRECT PHONE NUMBER PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, ONLINE BANKING, CERTIFY BANK DRAFT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS. ALSO RECONFIRM YOUR FULL MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE DISPATCHING OF THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO YOU VIA COURIER AND ALSO PROVIDE YOUR CURRENT BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR TRANSFERRING YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE ONLY 2 WORKING DAYS.

WE SINCERELY REGRET THE DELAY IN RELEASING YOUR FUND, BE REST ASSURED OF PROMPT PAYMENT. IF FOR ANY REASON WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU, WE WILL ASSUME THAT MR ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM IS WORKING ON YOUR AUTHORITY, THEREFORE COMPLY AS URGENT AS POSSIBLE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION.

Yours Faithfully,

MR.SCOTT PETERS
Payment Director,
CITIBANK LONDON
25 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
United Kingdom.
DIRECT TELEPHONE:+447045764314
Mobile Tel: +447011135681
PHONE NO: +447035913873
FAX NUMBER::(+447092813015)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bankciti100@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 pm

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $8.3M
People
Citi Bank <bankciti100@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 17:14
Message body

CITI BANK PLC
25 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom.
=============================

ATTN:

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the CITIBANK LONDON has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of US$8.300,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued US$8.3M to be remmited without any delay.

PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name.......................... ............
2) Bank Name & Address....................... .......
3) Account Number........................ ............
4) Routing OR Swift Code.......................... ...
5) Marital Status........................ ...............
6) Your Cell Phone Number........................ ....
7) Your Fax Home Address....................... ......
8) Your Country....................... ..................
9) Your Occupation.................... .................

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,

MR. MICHAEL L. CORBAT
Payment Director,
CITIBANK LONDON
25 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
United Kingdom.
DIRECT TELEPHONE:+447045764314
Mobile Tel: +447012905398
PHONE NO: +447035913873
FAX NUMBER::(+447092813015)

Phones:
+447045764314
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447012905398
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447035913873
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447092813015
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.