Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joyagurma01@yahoo.in Joy Agurma

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joyagurma01@yahoo.in Joy Agurma

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 pm

* 41.82.110.42 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Received: from [41.82.110.42] by web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:17:23 SGT
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:17:23 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I will like to know more about
To:

My name is Miss Joy Agurma from Liberia in Africa. I am 23 years old, never married before and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a re
I will like to know more about:
sult of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Col Moses Agurma was the managing director of Agurma's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. James Monday whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-768420761 and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Reverend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Reverend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love Joy

3 attachments:

joy12(2).JPG

joy13.JPG

pic14.JPG

-

On net log:

http:/ /en.net log.com/joy_girl98

Name
joy. .girl98
Date of birth
07/01/1989
United States
Native language
English
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: joyagurma01@yahoo.in Joy Agurma

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 pm

+221768420761
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

My additions:
Contact my Banker:
Honey,
As i told you before i have informed this Bank about my plan to retrieve the money and l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation, However,they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle such amount of money.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information believing that i am save in your hand. like as i told you I have informed the bank about my plans to retrieve this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with
this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.5million u.s dollars )deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Standard Chartered Bank Email address.
Here is the email of the transfer officer
( standardchareterd@standardcharteredbanklondon.20m.com )
( standardchartered@standardchartered.20m.com )
Here is the email of the transfer officer
( transferofficercharleswood@yahoo.co.uk )
http://www.standardchartered.com
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Charles Wood .
Telephone number +447012932152
Telephone number +447024015833
Telephone number +447010066372
Office Fax number +44 7031887292
Account name Col.Moses Agurma
Next of kin Miss Joy Agurma
The Account Number Is SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 million u.s dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.honey your help to me will bring good to you and with your family .My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please contact them now and get back to me ,i will be expecting to hear from you soon both call and email today I have send your name and your contact to them.Thanks and God bless you.
Yours in Love Joy Agurma Yours forever

Please send this application to the bank

Dear Sir,
I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a foreign partner to Miss Joy Agurma the Daughter and next of kin to late Col.Moses Agurma who deposited the sum of (M6.5.USD) with the Standard Chartered bank of London, here by apply for the immediate transfer of the money to my country.
Name:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Country:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Address:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Phone:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Regards
.Mr............................
Foreign partner Thanks and God bless

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.95.22] by web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:11:12 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG9uZXksDQoKCgoKCgoKCgoKQXMgaSB0b2xkIHlvdSBiZWZvcmUgaSBoYXZlIGluZm9ybWVkIHRoaXMgCkJhbmsgYWJvdXQgbXkgcGxhbiB0byByZXRyaWV2ZSB0aGUgbW9uZXkgYW5kwqAgbCBhbHNvIGdvdCB0aGVtIGF3YXJlIG9mIAp0aGUgZGVhdGggb2YgbXkgZmF0aGVyIGFuZCB0aGV5IGhhdmUgYWNrbm93bGVkZ2VkIGl0IHdpdGggYWxsIHRoZWlyIApjb25maXJtYXRpb24sIEhvd2V2ZXIsdGhleSBhZHZpc2VkIG1lIHRvIGdldCBpbiB0b3VjaCB3aXRoIGEgdmVyeSAKcmVzcG9uc2libGUgcGVyc29uIHcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Message-ID: <1366272672.65581.YahooMailClassic@web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:11:12 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: honey contact the bank let hear from them first

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Dearest One ,
Good afternoon to you and how are you doing at the moment?I do hope that you are doing well in general.If so thanks be to God Almighty ,I am sorry for my late reply to your mail is because i been waiting for reverend father to get a lawyer for me, I can see we have moved a step forward and i now believe that the bank will transfer my money to your account because i was thinking that when they told me to look for a representative to stand on my behalf for the claim of my money that they only told me that so that it will be difficult for me to get and trust someone,then the fund will still continue be with them.

God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will do everything to make you help if i come out here ,So I can see that the bank still demanding about the Power of attorney before they will transfer my money to your position.

Presently i have the originals of my late father's original death certificate and the Deposit Number with me here which i attach the copy to you and i have giving it to this lawyer,The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After going through the mail the bank sent to me i discussed it with reverend Monday James and he took me to the this lawyer Barrister Omar Gassama, He is one of the lawyers working with the United nations here in Dakar Senegal.I want you to contact him today as soon as you receive this mail on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you to transfer money from standard chartered bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact informations are as follows,
Bar (Dr)Barrister Omar Gassama
Mail ( OmarGassamachamber@mail2senegal.com )
( OmarGassama@mail2senegal.com )
Tel.number.00221-774-717-199

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and from high court here in Dakar Senegal Please try and contact him and notes me development when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us,Though he said that it will cost money but don`t know how much until you contact him,
Please contact the lawyer for the document
Your friend Joy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.111.16] by web190905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:56:25 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBPbmUgLA0KCgoKR29vZCBhZnRlcm5vb24gdG8geW91IGFuZCBob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBhdCB0aGUgCm1vbWVudD9JIGRvIGhvcGUgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHdlbGwgaW4gZ2VuZXJhbC5JZiBzbyB0aGFua3MgYmUgdG8gCkdvZCBBbG1pZ2h0eSAsSSBhbSBzb3JyeSBmb3IgbXkgbGF0ZSByZXBseSB0byB5b3VyIG1haWwgaXMgYmVjYXVzZSBpIApiZWVuIHdhaXRpbmcgZm9yIHJldmVyZW5kIGZhdGhlciB0byBnZXQgYSBsYXd5ZXIgZm9yIG1lLCBJIGNhbiBzZWUgd2UgCmhhdmUgbW8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1366462585.43807.YahooMailClassic@web190905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:56:25 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2013 1:16 am

PHOTOS:

I omitted two photos sent of people in open caskets. Feel free to delete any of the above if you feel they should not be there too.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768420761
+447012932152
+447024015833
+447010066372
FAX: +447031887292
+221774717199
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Wow! After more than a year I get this out of the blue:

Hello my Dear,

How are you today? I hope fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Henry Joshua and his direct email address is : (stjohncatholic@yahoo.com) or Tel (+221772849258)

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of €350,000 Euro which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and

attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Henry Joshua and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

Joy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.181.197] by web192906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Aug 2014 03:58:54 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgRGVhciwKCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5PyBJIGhvcGUgZmluZS4KCkkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBBc3VuY2lvbiBQYXJhZ3VheS4gUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4gUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciB3aXRoIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBtb25leS4gTWVhbndoaWxlLCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408996734.78140.YahooMailNeo@web192906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 03:58:54 +0800
Reply-To: Joy Agurma <joyagurma01@yahoo.in>
Subject: Hello my Dear,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772849258
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:49 am

From Reverend Father Henry Joshua

Attention My Dear,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of £250,000.00 Euros directed in cash credited to file KT U/9023118308/03 to you by the young Lady before she left. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young Lady about this and she gave me go ahead other. You have to follow all the Instructions, I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to
send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address (westernunioffice32@gmail.com) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,
Tel: +221 (7) 66611704
Reverend Father Henry Joshua

HEADER:
Received: from [66.196.81.170] by nm35.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 18:45:37 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.201] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 18:45:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2015 18:45:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 319929.21586.bm@omp1010.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.81.105; Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:45:36 +0000
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:45:10 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Rev Father Henry Joshua <stjohncatholic@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1621147596.963779.1439059510309.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: From Reverend Father Henry Joshua
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.