Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brownmark627@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brownmark627@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm

On Zorpia:

Hi Dearest,You have a wonderful and charming look of which every man that love good things must appreciate the good hand of the Almighty on you

you are most welcome, thanks for accept my friend request..I'm doing good, i'm new here looking for a sincere & honest woman for a friendship and i hope we can be friends to know more about each other.. please if you have another means of us to chat with each other, i will be grateful to have it.. this is my facebook and ym.. Mark Brown or brownmark627@yahoo.com and yours, if you can drop your phone contact too. we will also contact on phone too. Thanks

Profile elements:

Mark
54, Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 30‑80, in Lopburi.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Goofy, Other.

I'm a man of Principle,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.,a lovely someone, i like happiness so much and i like to make people happy too

Pictures used:
mark.jpg
mark.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 1137 times

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg
mark2.jpg (14.77 KiB) Viewed 1137 times

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, by someone claiming to be from London, England - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25441.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brownmark627@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Email:

that will be okay.. lets be keep in torch over here.. how was your weekend, i hope you have a very nice and lovely weekend,. please lets be keep in torch all always

Return-Path: brownmark627@yahoo.com
Received: from [210.187.243.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 210.187.243.2
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Cheras
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brownmark627@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Email:

Hello xxx .,how are you doing,i assume that you have a nice and lovely day,Am new to this, I decided to join social network because of the loneliness time I experience some years up till now, I pray things work out this time around, Am new to this as I said before and most of the guys I read from on the sites are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours.,i will tell you a little about me my name are Mark Brown i was born 1963 in Texas United State of American recently live in 110 Mt Prospect Ave, Newark,Nj07104, New Jersey.. i have one lovely Daughter she is 16 years...I find very much peace and tranquility there.I'm into Real Estate Development and Construction work..I'm 5`9" 180 with a average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming ,fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.,I am here for a serious purpose to find the right woman to have a friendship and relationship with, to smile every day and to live happily in understanding and commitment.” A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step." ..and not problem our some thousand of kilometers...Smile...I am healthy and happy.... I think we started off with a nice romantic dinner and 11 roses and.....If we knew each other better…Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ( small things:)) our letters,thoughts and we will known each other better. I think about a relationship so I look for a woman, I can trust completely and to speed the rest of my life with.i will like you to tell me more about yourself..and think it out if you will give your love life a chance for us to start a lovely journey of relationship together.,please create a yahoo message for us to start a lovely communication us.. this is my private contact number.. +19406040694. please when you want to call, send me some text.. have a nice day

- pictures of the "daughter" not posted

Return-Path: brownmark627@yahoo.com
Received: from [210.187.243.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 210.187.243.2
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Cheras
Country of Origin: Malaysia

+19406040694

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Amerilink Pcs Mobile in Wichita Falls, TX
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.