Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodlucloyibo156@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

goodlucloyibo156@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 pm

I am Good Luck Oyibo a national Republic of Kenya I just arrive in kotokal International Airport in west Africa Country in Accra Ghana, I Arrive last week with my late father consignment box of $30 million United state of America, spend able money I want to come over to your country with this cash for investment, because of the unstable political climate, I lost my mother in bomb blast in my country during the war in Kenya.

I have lost my father last four year in plane creche when is coming back from Sudan for a business organization, my father work in oil company in Kenya, why mother work with the Government house in Kenya , before then my mother deposited the consignment box in Government wear house in my name as the next of kilns, so after six months my mother lawyer told me that my mother deposited a consignment boxes in my name in Government wear house in Kenya where my mother work before she died, and she give all the document that covered the consignment to her lawyer, Barrister , he told me that when I come for the claiming of the consignment before he can give me all the document, so I went to the lawyer after every thing, he take me to the Government wear house where the consignment is , the lawyer told me to be very very careful abut this consignment, because this is what my mother left for me, so I look every where in Kenya no where to go because every where was bad and there is no business to do there with this money.

So I went to the Kenya refugee camp with the consignment boxes, because I don’t have any house to stay now, because every where was destroy with bomb and fire so I stay in the camp for two weeks before I see one of the (U.N) United Nation Diplomatic office that came to take some Ghana refuge that in the camp there so I meet him and I explain every thing to him so we flay to Accra Ghana with me and the consignment box , right now am in Kototal International Airport with the boxes now, I know that you don’t know me before and I don’t know you before, because I want to come to your country with the money for investment and I want trusted person like you to be my foreign beneficiary am ready to give you %30 of the fund why you invest the rest one for profitable business for me and you. As you can see now am in the Airport waiting for your answer,
My Regard
Goodluck Oyibo.
+233546759518
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.