Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

remittance@bogservicesgh.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

remittance@bogservicesgh.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Sender: <bogbk-gh@hotmail.com>
Bank of Ghana(BOG). International Remittance & Glo

Bank of Ghana(BOG)
Head of International Remittance & Globe Transfer
West Africa Zonal Coordinator
Registration/License #: BOG6543368GH
Office Line: +233 24 252 3753.

Attn: XXXXXX,

This is a notice of your fund US$25, 000, 000.00 (Twenty Five Million United State Dollars) which has just been cleared through the Money Laundering Unit of West Africa Monetary Agency.

This fund was supposed to be delivered to you by a diplomatic means, but due to the improper way of moving the said funds (in trunk boxes and not a bank to bank international wire transfer), the Ministry of Finance placed a Stop Order and the funds has been in their custody.

After the investigation being carried out, the Ministry of Finance declared that the fund should be transferred to you. This is how we took charge to make the remittance to you because we are the only bank that can make such huge amount of transfer out of the country.

Before we proceed, you are to print out our Beneficiary Applicant Details Form attached below and fill in the details as required then scan and send it back to us for bank record.

It is only after we have receive your details being required in the form and copy of your I.D before we can send you all documents backing the fund in your name and then let you know how we intend to make transfer to you.

To further enhance your trust and confidence in me in this transaction attached is a copy of my identity card.

Anticipating your quick response,

Regards
Mr. Henry Kofi Wampah
International Remittance Department & Globe Transfer.
***********************************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the Bank of Ghana(BOD) immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.