Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

moneytransferonline@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 pm

mariochaneke@gmail.com
+22997102664

Reply-To: moneytransferonline@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:37:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPROx=xV3ub8GtM8-FGk+mcY1Mif+KmhXZK5fupS_RGwDshyhg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Western Union transferring payment head office

Western Union transferring payment head office
741 Rue Des Franciscans Adidogome
Benin Republic / Lome broade
P.O Box 9263
+229-97102664
E-mail: moneytransferonline@yahoo.com

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose your soul, any way there is good news now, I raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $49.00 as well.

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $49.00 but I don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $49.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $49.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $49.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $49.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I cannot use my life swear because of $49.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? It is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

So make sure that you try your possible best to look for the money and Pay it immediately via western union with the Payment Information Below:

Receiver Name :::::::: Basil Oraegbune
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: what color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $49.00
Money Transfer Control
Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $49.00 Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $49.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Larry
Foreign Operation Manager
Tel phone +229-97102664
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.