Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pretty Williams pretty_williams83@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Pretty Williams pretty_williams83@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:18 am

Gold Scam:
Hello dearest Friend,

Compliments of the day, how are you doing today ? definitely i believe that you are well sounded in good health. I am excited as you give me your mail address on top face site and i am delighted as you have interest in me.

I will like to quickly introduce my self to you. I am Miss. Pretty Deborah Williams, originally from Liberia in Africa but presently i am residing in the Christan Missionary here in Ghana as a result of the Civil war that was fought in Liberia some years ago, I lost my parents life's. I am a 27 years old girl 5'4" tall, about 49kg and fear in complexion. We were formally staying in the United States(US) then i was little many years back and there i was born before coming down to Africa.

As you can understand we are far now to our selves, but with every commitment in this relationship we will find our selves to be together. It is never the end of the road, please don't be up set that i am not as closer to you as you would want it but if you really wish to have this friendship between us, kindly send me your telephone # that i can reach you and hold on to your faith i promise you it will be as you would want it. Who knows what futures holds for us, should we count it that we are lucky? yes, its a divine. Please i will not like this friendship to only die and remain on the Internet. I will like a meeting together to make it complete.

My late father Dr. Neslie Mohamed Williams, was once a Managing Director of a Gold, Diamond, and Mine Industry in the Capital City Monrovia Liberia before they Rebels came one early morning and killed him along side with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a country Ghana where i am living now.

Please i will like you to till me more about your self i mean about your life style. I like music, sports and art especially Portraits and Paintings. I Like Jokes, Dancing, good Movies, R&B and Romance. I like nature and every sounding good to human nature, and dislike the opposite side of it. I know we have more to discuss about as soon as i hear from you again. At present i got no job, I'm doing nothing here, but that isn't the case now.

Every thing is fine, i pray that we make good and wonderful relationship from here as i am believing this could be divine. Please take good care of yourself and be blessed. Don't keep silent to me but whatever is in your mind is welcome as you share it with me.
I am Waiting for your reply.

With love and regards,

Pretty Williams,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.13] by web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:35:56 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhcmVzdCBGcmllbmQsCgpDb21wbGltZW50cwogb2YgdGhlIGRheSwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgdG9kYXkgPyBkZWZpbml0ZWx5IGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUKIHdlbGwgc291bmRlZCBpbiBnb29kIGhlYWx0aC4gSSBhbSBleGNpdGVkIGFzIHlvdSBnaXZlIG1lwqAgeW91ciBtYWlsIAphZGRyZXNzIG9uIHRvcCBmYWNlIHNpdGUgYW5kIGkgYW0gZGVsaWdodGVkIGFzIHlvdSBoYXZlIGludGVyZXN0IGluIG1lLgoKSQogd2lsbCBsaWtlIHRvIHF1aWNrbHkgaW50cm9kdWNlIG15IHMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406288156.25053.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:35:56 -0700
Reply-To: Pretty Williams <pretty_williams83@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Pretty, Tell me more about yourself

Hello Dearest ,

Thanks for your message, I'm so happy to read from you, To be honest life here at the camp is not good at all because some time we eat only once a day with very small food but what can we do than to manage it. Can you imagine as a young girl like me some time i don't even have money to buy pad for my monthly circle so i have to use pieces of rag or toilet tissue. Is a great experience been here. i never knew people are living thing kind of life here some times i think the problem in Liberia that lead to my percents dead is to teach me life and so many things. My daily life here is not easy, But you did not tell me were you from to know you better,

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war ,So I will like to come over to your country to continue my Education as i was reading MICRO BIOLOGY before the war broke up.

I am (27) but age doesn't matter in a relationship,am single searching for a man who is sincere ,trustworthy and God fearing behavior. i am comfortable with your age if only you will love me for who i am and keep it as a promises. Right now, i do not know if you will marry me after i complete my education with you in your country , Because right now i Suffering.

I need your help so that i can my continue my Education and i promises to pay you back with love and kind, Attached here is my picture i hope you will like my snap, Reply with your photos to see how you look like,

Because I have an inheritance from my late parents but according to my fathers will i should be married before the inheritance can be giving to me. The inheritance is not money but gold and diamond which my late parent keep with a safe deposit firm in Accra Ghana,

your urgent reply.Have a nice day.

Luv from.... Pretty Deborah Williams.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.170.79] by web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Jul 2014 03:55:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBCdXNjaCwgCgpUaGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgbWVzc2FnZSwgSSdtIHNvIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlYWQgZnJvbSB5b3UsIFRvIGJlIGhvbmVzdCBsaWZlIGhlcmUgYXQgdGhlIGNhbXAgaXMgbm90IGdvb2QgYXQgYWxsIGJlY2F1c2Ugc29tZSB0aW1lwqAgd2UgZWF0wqAgb25seSBvbmNlIGEgZGF5IHdpdGggdmVyeSBzbWFsbCBmb29kIGJ1dCB3aGF0IGNhbiB3ZSBkbyB0aGFuIHRvIG1hbmFnZSBpdC4gQ2FuIHlvdSBpbWFnaW5lIGFzIGHCoCB5b3VuZ8KgIGdpcmzCoCBsaWtlIG1lIHNvbWUgdGkBMAEBAQE-
References: <1406288156.25053.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OotH6M+UKBT1OH17PQedv4AWDnbMd3SR+9MsJEqZjzjvg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1406458524.26943.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 03:55:24 -0700
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello CLIPPED,

Firstly i thank you for your reaction to mine email, How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit Cold over here in Ghana,

I am (27) but age doesn't matter in a relationship,am single searching for a man who is sincere ,trustworthy and God fearing behavior. i am comfortable with your age if only you will keep your promises. Right now, i do not know if you will marry me after i complete my education with you in country ,

My late father Dr. Neslie Williams, was once a managing director of a Gold & Mine Industry in the Capital City Monrovia Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Ghana where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you, Sorry i as you to reply me along with your photos to see how you look like,

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Pastor-Livinus Patrick, who is the pastor of the (HOLINESS EVANGELISTIC MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+233-236927744) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me Pretty Deborah Williams, he will send for me in the hostel but if you can get me, please email me your telephone number so i can reach you, Please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret,even no one knows about it )
Because when my late parents was alive the deposited t 250 KG of Gold And Diamond, with a Deposit firm in Ghana. But the problem now is that the company said there well be some outstanding bill to be paid. before this company we deliver this deposit to anyone , i am looking for someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to assist me to get this gold out from the Company And sill it from there he can send me money to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to his Country to continue my Education because I am in a very critical condition here and i cannot even afford money to take care of myself now, Please I Will Like You To Get Back To Me With Your Full Contact Information For Urgent Communication.

So I will like to come over to your country to continue my Education as i was reading MICRO BIOLOGY before the war broke up.Therefore I will like you to assist me, Please don't say yes because of this but i want you to say it because you honestly love me and need me to be your wife. I don't have a problem been with you forever despite the distance or age, I feel something so strong for you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you if only you fine me adorable to be your life partner.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to my critical condition at the moment.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people with vision, Hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English i speak English very fluently.If you are willing and trustworthy to help me,I shall give you the contact information of the Company for you to contact them to confirm by your self.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.I will be waiting for your call and your urgent reply.Have a nice day.

Please be honest with me as i will never like you to deceive or liar to me

Pretty Deborah Williams.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.15] by web161505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Jul 2014 05:28:02 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIZWxsbyBTYXR0ZXIsCsKgCsKgRmlyc3RseSBpIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZWFjdGlvbiB0byBtaW5lIGVtYWlsLCBIb3cgd2FzIHlvdXIgbmlnaHQgb3ZlciAKdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB5b3UgaGFkIGEgbmljZSBuaWdodCBhbmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgCmF0bW9zcGhlcmUgwqBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBpcyB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgdG9kYXk_IE1pbmUgaXMgYSAKbGl0dGxlIGJpdCBDb2xkIG92ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBHaGFuYSwgCgoKSQogYW0gKDI3KSBidXQBMAEBAQE-
References: <1406288156.25053.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OotH6M+UKBT1OH17PQedv4AWDnbMd3SR+9MsJEqZjzjvg@mail.gmail.com> <1406458524.26943.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OrwHLQrQ2sm3vb-nTMVsixRnPMXf-asGkxUL-TAmrNfTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1406550482.61788.YahooMailNeo@web161505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 05:28:02 -0700
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP TO Continue my Education,

Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting this company, I wish to bring to your notice that we are in possession of the said deposit in question and to facilitate the process of releasing it to you as we have been notified by your partner Miss. Pretty Deborah Williams, you are therefore advised to send to us the followings through e-mail attachment for verification of your claim.

1 - Proof of identity such as(International Passport/Drivers license)
2 - A copy of Deposit Certificate confirming this deposit.
3 - Proof of address document such as energy Bills (Electricity, Water,Gas or Telephone Bill)

As soon as above requirements are received and verified by our claim department and proving you as the real legally empowered beneficiary to receive this Deposit, I will then furnish you with further details to come with before taking delivery of this deposit to Your country through our delivery department here in Ghana.

Further information will be given to you after above requirment is received and verified.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Best Regards

Mr. George Owusu Bedu
Head of Customer Services
GT UNIQUE FINANCIAL DEPOSIT
10 Motor Way Lapaz, Accra Ghana
FAX: 00233 21509075
TEL: 00233 269397600
Email: uniqfindep@customized.com

HEADER:
Received: from [198.144.156.186] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via
HTTP); Sat, 9 Aug 2014 11:57:39 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-ce0bfab9-d493-4ccb-8a99-0c824d7652e9-1407578259200@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>
From: "GT UNIQUE SAFE DEPOSIT" <Uniqfindep@customized.com>
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: Thanks for writing us

Dear Sir,

Congratulation

I write this message to inform you that your identity forwarded to us by your partner has been accepted and verified through our claim department confirming you legible to receive this deposit. I wish to inform you that your claim file has been approved by our Legal department to vet and verify pending payment of the demurrage /storage of this claim.

A safe storage charge of US$ 6,000.00 which represents safe keeping of the deposit from date of deposit been 2nd August 2007 till date based on advance deposit of US$ 36, 000.00 which the depositor Mr. Neslie Mohamed Williams paid to this company initially. Counting from 3rd August 2013 till date is 0ne year which is US$ 6,000.00 and this balance must be paid before we can deliver the deposit to your address in USA through our delivery department.

You are to note that the above payment must be paid directly to this company through our protocol officer informmations below. After we receive the above payment, the delivery will commence immediate directly to your house or office address through a Licensed Diplomat who will come in person to deliver this deposit for safety purpose. You are Advice to send this Money through Money Gram servive or western Union with below information.

Name: George Owusu
Address: Accra-Ghana
Text Question: Pay To
Answer: George
ID No: A90876530
Amount: US$ 3,000.00

Name: Chidiebere Ugwuegbulem
Address: Accra-Ghana
Text Question: Pay To
Answer: Chidiebere
ID No: C76547830
Amount: US$ 3,000.00

You are therefore required to send us the nearest airport to you so we can rout his flight direct to your airport. We use diplomats because his diplomatic immunity covers any luggage or delivery that is tagged in his name from any point of entry and this has been our mode of delivery to our customers from all over the world which is very safe and fast.

Get back to us immediately your after payment.

We hope we have served you well and intend to also be of service to you in the future

Mr. George Owusu Bedu
Head of Customer Services

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.12] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via
HTTP); Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:44:30 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-1329c1f1-39aa-40e3-afc1-4742bd019e07-1408358669480@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
From: "GT UNIQUE SAFE DEPOSIT" <Uniqfindep@customized.com>
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: Delivery approval

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+233236927744
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

+233269397600
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

FAX: +23321509075
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Ghana number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.