Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 pm

From: william mike <ubawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com>

ATTENTION.

I am William Mike the newly appointed Western union in Ghana/Togo, Lome Togo. I was appointed by the board of Directors to rectify the problem associated with the inability of foreign beneficiaries that has not receive money from African Banks and western union in west Africa Ghana/Lome Togo.

We the members and staff of the western union banks wishes to apologize for the delay in sending you your cash able MTCN numbers from Africa.We are sorry, this was as a result of the systematic problem associated with west Africa fund transfer machines,
The problem associated with foreign beneficiaries not able to receive money from west African Banks and western union in the past was rectified last week by our team of engineers from UK, after the rectification, we discovered that You are having a total amount of eight hundred & fifty thousand USD ($850,000,00 US DOLLARS) here at the Western Union Head Office in Aflao Ghana /Togo border,Lome Togo.

we shall be making the transfer of your money to you Bit By Bit, We shall send you 5MTCN Number containing $25,000,00usd , and we shall continue to make transfer to you every day from our head office until the final payment of your ($850,000,00 US DOLLARS IS COMPLETE.

You are required to send the below information to me.

1.FULL NAME:
2. CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS:
3.COUNTRY:
4.ACTIVE TELEPHONE NUMBER
5.OCCUPATION:
6.AGE:
7.IDENTIFICATION:

Waiting For Your urgent respond immediate .
Yours Sincerely
DR WILLIAM MIKE.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER.
+233 230 352 796
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.