Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hon.seth_terkper@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hon.seth_terkper@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 pm

From: Hon.Seth Emmanuel Terkper <hon.seth_terkper@hotmail.com>
Subject: Office of the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning.

I am pleased to contact you this day.My name is Hon.Seth Emmanuel Terkper, the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, here in the Republic of Ghana.I am contacting you,due to your pending transactions that has been delayed and has not been completed.After thorough investigation and findings,i am made to understand that you have not been following the right procedures that is why your funds have not been able to get to you.

Right now i want you to send me the following so that i can review your file and tell give you the details on how your funds can get to you.

(1) Your Driver licence or International passport.

(2) Your delivery address.

(3) Your telephone number.

(4) Your occupation.

I need these details as soon as possible.

Otherwise anything you do with anyone regardless of who they are will never be completed.

Yours sincerely.

Hon.Seth Emmanuel Terkper.+233267189163
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hon.seth_terkper@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Another Seth Terkper:
Attn Sir/Madam

As i earlier introduced myself to you on the phone a while ago, I am Hon. Seth Terkper the Minister of Finance. This is to inform you once more that your name/transaction are not legally register with the West Africa Sub-Region Government and for that you can not received but having problem upon problem with your transaction, so therefore you are advice to register/legalize your transaction with the Government to enable you free from problems and achieve your success as every other foreigner does. Have it in your mind that 100years to come you will not received until you have your transactions registered and obtain your West African Beneficiary Membership Card so all pending funds can be released ASAP.

Note, that as a foreigner you must register your business or company whatever name and your name or transaction is not register as other foreigner does.

You are advice to provide the follow requirements for implementation.

(1), A copy of your passport photograph and valid ID is required.
(2), Home or office address
(3), Full names
(4), Amount that involved in your transaction.
(5), Occupation.
(5), Registration fee USD$850
(6), Your bank account details.

Waiting for a copy of your transfer receipt.

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W88 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:05:43 -0700
X-TMN: [bbGyQ0hkXLmaTAKj9yhiCK+3Eh73S3MD]
X-Originating-Email: [honsethterkperminister-finance@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W889BE72FFD872769D32CD495DB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: honsethterkperminister-finance@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8fcbf170-975b-4315-a114-4d6cdc11464c_"
From: Hon Seth Terkper < honsethterkperminister-finance@hotmail.com >
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.