Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Received: from [41.66.229.137] by web172505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:31:24 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392643884.92406.YahooMailNeo@web172505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:31:24 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: Cotomali Coto <cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Mr. Kofi Michael.Chairman Payment Africa Union

119 lapass road Accra Ghana
Tel: +233(0)543-900-227
Email: kofi@africadevelopmentpayment.org
Email: kofimichael512@yahoo.co.uk

Attention.

Have you receive a letter from IMF head office London concerning your payment we want to release to you. I have receive an approved instruction to release this part payment to you worth about €8 million euro.

are you the one who sent Mr. Robert W. Summers. to receive this payment on your behave? All Mr. Robert W.Summers. is saying is you are the one who sent him to claim this payment as you are his family in-law. Please responds to me. He will travelling to Paris, France end of this month to claim the part payment on your behalf. We have had several case of such, meanwhile some are true and other false pretending, that is why I’m contacting you to know weather you are the one who sent him to receive this money on your behalf because I don’t want to have problem with IMF because they gave warning that I should make sure that this money is used to pay the people that their list is given to me.

We are let you know that this money we are using to pay you is the money IMF and the world bank recovered from the formal African leaders who lout their country money, they use this billion to give to African development humantrance and mention that we should use some of the money and send to the poor country in Africa and some to pay the contractors please if you are not the one who send this man to clam this money respond to me as soon as possible and let me know when you are going to be in France to clam this money you don’t need to pay any banking feels before this money can be raise to you reply this email: kofimichael512@yahoo.co.uk

Mr. Kofi Michael Cotomali
Chairman Payment
Africa Union
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 pm

+2330543900227

+233543900227 drop the zero dialing from outside Ghana.
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

dr.kwabenaduffuor49@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Subject: from. Dr. kwabena Duffuor. Finance minister of Ghana.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:55:18 -0700
From: "Dr. kwabena Duffuor." <dr.kwabenaduffuor49@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: <dr.kwabenaduffuor190@yahoo.co.uk>

No A26 Accra more Ghana west Africa.
Email; dr.kwabena_d@yahoo.co.uk
Email; duffuor_d@yahoo.co.uk
Tel : +2330543900227
Fax : +233024971195

Hello
I am Dr. kwabena Duffuor. the finance minister in my federation I know
that you have not been paid because of some situation that is going on
in Africa only me can not fight for the release of your money as I saw
your contact information in our record I decided to contact you for us
to strike a deal after this deal I will help you to give you a cowls how
you are going to receive your payment together with the interest.

This is a deal and is an oppiunty for this my position now and there is
three community the formal president late Mr. Anta mess he approve that
this three community will be giving power supply and water, long bridge
that will cross the sea to the man poor village and to build a large
hospitals and to tire all the major road and the project of this is
$185 million and we are willing to release this money for this project
to start there is some material on the ground which the president dose
not know that they are ok and they have giving me power to release this
money to any foreign contractor which I will appoint that is why I
contact you for me to present you as a foreign contactor who can handle
the contract so that we will divert $25 million and live $160 million
the total of $185 million will go into the fresh account you are going
to open and you will return $160 million for the local contractor which
am going to provide for him to Sewell an oath that he will be working
on your behave and our instruction if you agree to work on this deal you
contact me for more information, I will take 70% and you will take 30%.
Please if you are interested to work with me contact me on my contact
information above of this letter.

Dr. kwabena Duffuor.
Finance minister of Ghana.

Phone:
+233024971195
+23324971195
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

larry.cambell@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Reply-To: <larrycambell588@yahoo.co.uk>
Mail-Reply-To: <larrycambell588@yahoo.co.uk>
Message-ID: <b9bae966b322b774efb91ec44ee21ad9@localhost>

Accra presidential villa Ghana
Email; larry.cambell@yahoo.co.uk
Tel : +2330543900227
Fax : +4407781470659

Hello. I am contacting you in the respect of your money, I am Mr.Larry
Cambell. from the UK am in west Africa now Ghana I was send by IMF and
UO head office London to come and represent them as one of their
assistant lawyer to make sure that this. million which was one of the
money being recovered by African leaders.

This million was release for me to make sure that part of it will be
giving to the poor village in Africa to buy so many things they needed
to secure their life and to use some to pay some people which their name
has been giving to me and now some of those people are not responding to
me as I have look into some few file they brought to me in west Africa I
saw your contact that you have not been paid, if I can advice you how
you can receive your money will you take it and follow it up? After you
have receive your money will you compact me and what percentage? If you
are interested contact me only on this my privet email:
larrycambell588@yahoo.co.uk as soon as possible I promise you that you
will receive your payment without spending any cent, if you will compact
me will.

Mr. Larry Cambell

Phone:
+4407781470659
+44778147065
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Sure (Guernsey) Limited

+2330543900227
+233543900227
Wayne

dr.kingsley.m0003@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Reply-To: dr.kingsley.m001@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 02:01:09 -1200
Message-ID: <CABMLjgY6oiw8OZE9Y2aqmTuXaJ6ku8MToBBt+JGR5PyQNTPEXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Transfer Notice For Your Due Funds (US$10,700,000)
From: "Dr.kingsley Moghalu" <dr.kingsley.m0003@gmail.com>

Attn: Beneficiary,

Transfer Notice For Your Due Funds (US$10,700,000)

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am Dr.Kingsley C. Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

I can be reached on this number anytime: +2347086731414. Call me for more details. Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards,

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

Phone:
+2347086731414
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

dcntact@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:04 pm

I am Waiting For Your Reply
Ibrahim Lamorde <dcntact@tim.it> Today at 21:57
Reply-To: efcc.nig.fgn1@gmail.com
Message body
Very Very Urgent Attention:

This is to inform you that we have meeting with the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria concerning your funds, so after the meeting Mr. President has given the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission {EFCC} the final order to release your funds to you. You are such a lucky person because your name is among those that will receive their funds.

I want you to understand that there are a lot of people in the whole world especially here in Nigeria and their job is to make sure that they use the name of the top officials in the bank in order to get money from the foreigners, because of the illegal act mostly here in Nigeria the New elected President has given the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission {EFCC} the final instruction to make sure that they apprehend those criminals trying to use the name of the officials in the bank just to collect money from the foreigners.

I want you to believe my word because my word is my bone, I am a family man with kids so I have nothing to do with your money and if my plan is to get something from you that means the almighty God I serve will never ever forgive me, and that is against my religion, I am a thoroughly Christian and have nothing to do with your money, the fact is that I am doing my job as instructed, and also I have been in this job for so long so you have nothing to worried about everything is under control.

Finally you have to make sure that you follow all the instructions in order to receive your funds in good condition. I am looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks for your understanding towards this matter, almighty God will always be with you.

Your Sincerely
Ibrahim Lamorde
I am Waiting For Your Reply
Wayne

Re: dr.kwabenaduffuor49@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Dear Old Customer,
People
GODWIN EMEFIELE <dr.kwabena.duffuor.mfep@gmail.com> Today at 22:03
Reply-To: cbn.godwin.emefiele01@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria

Dear Old Customer,

I write to notify you that the fixed deposit account in your name with a maturity date of December 9th 2014 is now available to be activated for withdrawals/transfers. In light of recent developments and meetings, the directors of this highly esteemed bank have decided to irrevocably grant you full access and control of the account.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

Kindly contact me for a more detailed account information and activation procedures.

Thank you for your patronage.

Godwin Emefiele
New Central Bank Governor
Wayne

Re: cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:50 pm

RE: GOOD NEWS ON RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.
People
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu <dr.kwabena.duffuor.mfep@gmail.com> Today at 12:40
Reply-To: dr.kingsley.m001@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attention: .

I am pleased to inform you that your total payment entitlement has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Centers in Africa, Europe and Asia. Consequently, you are expected to travel to two of these offshore payment centers to formalize and finalize the process of this fund payment release to you.

Firstly, you will be traveling to any of our offshore payment centers to sign the relevant payment release document, which you will travel to Africa, Europe and Asia to present to the paying officials there for the eventual release of your payment and subsequent transfer of your entire fund to your designated Bank account.

Furthermore, to enable this process to achieve its full objective, Our payment officials that you will meet will give you some gift items, such as male and female clothing capable of enticing our other officials at the payment/transfer centers in other countries. You will carry these gift items and the signed document with you to present to the officials there as tips in order to compel them to ascribe to your payment all priority attention it deserves. Of course, this singular action will ensure that not only you receive your payment certainly but also first before any other beneficiary.

Meanwhile, a capable financial expert has been contacted to assist us with the provision of all the necessary financial assistance by paying for your tickets throughout this journey, your hotel accommodation both in Africa, Europe and Asia.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT ALL THROUGH THIS EXERCISE. Your only contribution is to accept to travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us like your flight ticket and hotel accommodation. Secondly, accept to sign the document in Africa, Europe and Asia and travel with same document and the purchased gift items to the country that you will travel to for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. Also, note that the money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our payment officials.

Finally, should you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you between 5 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself towards this number of days.

Await your urgent reply.
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
Wayne

inter.inspections.unit@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 pm

People
Mr. Godwin Emefile <inter.inspections.unit@gmail.com> Today at 14:21
BCC
Message body

I am pleased to inform you that your total payment entitlement has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Centers in Africa, Europe and Asia. Consequently, you are expected to travel to two of these offshore payment centers to formalize and finalize the process of this fund payment release to you.

Firstly, you will be traveling to any of our offshore payment centers to sign the relevant payment release document, which you will travel to Africa, Europe and Asia to present to the paying officials there for the eventual release of your payment and subsequent transfer of your entire fund to your designated Bank account.

Furthermore, to enable this process to achieve its full objective, Our payment officials that you will meet will give you some gift items, such as male and female clothing capable of enticing our other officials at the payment/transfer centers in other countries. You will carry these gift items and the signed document with you to present to the officials there as tips in order to compel them to ascribe to your payment all priority attention it deserves. Of course, this singular action will ensure that not only you receive your payment certainly but also first before any other beneficiary.

Meanwhile, a capable financial expert has been contacted to assist us with the provision of all the necessary financial assistance by paying for your tickets throughout this journey, your hotel accommodation both in Africa, Europe and Asia.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT ALL THROUGH THIS EXERCISE. Your only contribution is to accept to travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us like your flight ticket and hotel accommodation. Secondly, accept to sign the document in Africa, Europe and Asia and travel with same document and the purchased gift items to the country that you will travel to for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. Also, note that the money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our payment officials.

Finally, should you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you between 5 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself towards this number of days.

Await your urgent reply.
Mr. Godwin Emefile
Wayne

wester.nunionheadoffice0001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:22 pm

People
Mr. Godwin Emefile <wester.nunionheadoffice0001@gmail.com> Today at 23:05
BCC
Message body

Await your urgent reply.
Mr. Godwin Emefile
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.