Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edwilliams785@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edwilliams785@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Reply-To: Joseph Ibe <edwilliams785@gmail.com>
Subject: Please acknowledge this message

All Contract Beneficiaries,

Dear Sir,

I am sending you this mail on my private capacity just to inform you on why you have not received your over-due contract payment up till now. I was the chief account's officer to the former Governor of the CBN, Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. However, certain unpleasant circumstances relating to contract beneficiaries' funds remittances led to his unavoidable sack. I have been able to advise the new Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele the selfish reasons of the former Governor in handling funds remittances of contract beneficiaries that eventually led to his downfall. He will start the processing of beneficiaries funds remittances after the verification and due process have been completed

As a matter of fact, you will not experience again the inconveniences of not receiving your funds after undergoing much trauma as was the case in the past. To this end, I will advise you to contact the CBN accredited attorney, Barrister Edward Williams who is authorized and mandated to v erify and recommend for immediate uploading and transfer of beneficiaries' contract sums. You are advised to urgently contact him on his direct phone number: +234 817 683 0957 for more information. Urgently write to him personally and forward your contract and banking information for his verifications and recommendations.

This is the fasted approach than to wait indefinitely until it is your turn for verifications and without any assistance. It is unfortunate to say this but it is important that I inform you that for the verifications to be approved smoothly and on time, you will be willing to grant or relinquish 10% of your total contract sum to the attorney at the successful conclusion of your funds transfer and as soon as your transferred funds is credited and reflects into your nominated local bank account.

Please acknowledge this message.

Yours Sincerely,

Joseph Ibe
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.