Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Barr.tundeobasanjo@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Barr.tundeobasanjo@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 pm

Subject: FROM TUNDE OBASANJO & CO !!!!!!
X-PHP-Script: hortonrealty.org/coded.php for 41.190.10.70, 41.190.10.70
From: Tunde Obasanjo & Co.. <Barr.tundeobasanjo@rocketmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Mine, is a law firm highly connected to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I found out (having known about your pending payment from the Government Gazettes) that some unscrupulous officials and their cronies are frustrating you so that you will forget your contract/inheritance fund, hence they will divert it.

My request now is that you engage my services to be your authorized attorney. I will pursue and ensure your contract/inheritance fund is paid to your nominated account without delay. Be informed that being highly connected to the Government of the day, I understand the politics involve in paying foreign beneficiaries. I presume, people contact you regularly from within and outside Nigeria. You will always be contacted (even while working with me) as long as the records here show your payment is still pending. My main objective of contacting you is to know what will be my interest, as soon as this money is release to you by my office.

You should ignore all such faxes and calls now, so that we can work together without anybody jeopardizing my effort. Any bank charges (if any again) will be deducted. Get back to me; reconfirm your direct telephone/fax numbers/Contract Details as well as Bank Information. Keep this arrangement between us absolutely secret, as I do not want to be accused of taking advantage of my brother’s involvement with this government.

It will be practically impossible to get your money without due process properly executed by a Financial Attorney well connected to the Government of Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Even if you do not accept my offer, I will sincerely advise you to find time yourself to come and regularize your defective instead of fruitless exchange of fax messages with offices here.

For prompt action, send your reply to this Fax: +27866065938 Tel: +2348033275231: Email: Barr.tundeobasanjo@rocketmail.com. If I get your acceptance today, I will commence action immediately and call me on receipt of this mail.

Yours in service,

Barr. Tunde Obasanjo {SAN}

Financial Attorney/Legal Consultant.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.