Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna_beko@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anna_beko@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 pm

On net log,

♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥​][
██░░░██░░░░▄███▄- ░██░░░██░​████

██░░░██░░░██▀░▀█- ░██▄░▄██░​██▄░
██░░░██░░░██▄░▄█- ░░██▄██░░​██▀░

██░░░████░░▀███▀- ░░░███░░░​████

[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥
██▄░░▄██░░▄███▄░- ██░░██

░▀████▀░░██▀░▀██- ██░░██

░░░██░░░░██▄░▄██- ██░░██
░░░██░░░░░▀███▀░- ▀████▀

Hello Good day and how is life,
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? (anna_beko@yahoo.com)
as i saw that you sound well on net log,i decide to
contact you for long term relationship and friendship hopeing that you will accept my request, so that i will tell you other details about my life with my picture.I know that life are full of ups and downs,one can not make or staly alone on earth but needed some one to share life with,thats bring me and you together and toruchs my heart to write to you. This my ID ( (anna_beko@yahoo.com) as i waits to hear from you soonset today.
( anna_beko / at / yahoo / dont / in )

Yours loving and new friend,
Miss Anna.

Profile elements:

ceciliacecilia4u
female - 26 years, Senegal
buildings pictures
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna Beko <anna_beko@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Email:

My Dearest In Love
I am more than happy after seen your reply, How are you over there in your country? I hope fine. My name is Miss Anna Beko. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average heigth, my picture will explain to you better.I am from Liberia in west Afric and presently i am residing in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,

My late father Dr Edmond Beko, who was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their lifes and now living me as an orphan, i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Dakar Senegal, where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal,

I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my Late Father wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently now, i will tell you more about myself in my next mail,

Attached here is my picture for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soonest.
Kiss
Anna Beko,

Image - the picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2008.

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 05:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM YOUR LOVELY ANNA REPLY,

Originating IP: 41.208.184.205
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:40 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail now,
how was your days over there in your country? i hope all is fine with you. Honey in this orphanage refugee camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Father Chris George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches catholic church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Rev.father Tel number is ( +221-775-9665-36) and E- Mail Address
(christgoerge@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please dear my late father deposited the sum the of 2.6Millions USD (Two Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my Name as the only daughter for next of kin and i contacted the Bank to make the claims,but the director told me to look for a trustee whose account will be used to handle the transaction because of my refugee status and i have my late fathers death certificate and the deposit certificate of this money.Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.
So i will want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev.father because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
i want to spend my rest of life with you after the transfer into your account,

Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Anna,

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.82]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY WITH LOVE AND TRUST,

Originating IP: 41.208.184.82

The character "Rev. Father Chris George" appeared "on stage" this spring, but the email adress christgoerge@yahoo.com was reported online for being used in scam activities since 2009. The phone number +221775966536 is reported since 2009. Was used also last year in lottery scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anna_beko@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Email:

My Dearest One,
How are you, together with your family's, Thanks for your good heart God will bless you in any thing you are doing to help me out from this suffering condition i am today, I want to ask you for a favor,

please my love can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again take me as your blood sister and help me out OK,

Honey please am contacting you to assist me in this transaction so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education their in your country,

i don't have passport to come now as i don't know whom to Ron to for help that is why i want you to help me for the transfer, OR if you can help me with small money i can get my travilling passport here and come over to your country,

please don't betray the trust because of God take me as your lovely one and help me, i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other very well but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person, don't fail to let me know your discussion with the bank i have told them about my plans to transfer the money don't fail to let me know if you contact them and hear from them OK,

Here is also the bank contact information's and my account information's.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR BRIAN WILSTON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447-031-896-259
FAX NUMBER...... +448-447-743-976,
EMAIL ADDRESS- (rbs_scotlandplc@europe.com)
(rbs24@accountant.com)

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME .............(DR EDMOND BEKO)
NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(ANNA BEKO)
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(43483002)
COUNTRY OF ORIGINE......(REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA)
AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(2.6 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).

When you contact my late father bank, please inform them that you are my foreign partner,that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father can be transfered into your account. Please try and communicate with them on both email telephone You can call me with the number of rev father which i have send to you befor for me to hear your voice OK,
I Love U Anna,

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.78]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 03:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR THE TRANSFER

Originating IP: 41.208.184.78
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rbs_scotlandplc@europe.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Email:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON,
Email; address or(rbs24@accountant.com)
(rbs_scotlandplc@europe.com) The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,Registered in Scotland No.90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

21/AUGUST/2012.
FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
SIR: MR: xxx,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of the mail received, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Anna Beko that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative partner for the claim of her late father fund deposit in our Bank, Late Dr Edmond Beko is our late customer with Account No.BLB43483002/QB/91/A substantial Amount (U.S $2,600,000.00) of deposit with Us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin Miss Anna Beko, However before our bank will transfer the fund into your Account, We will like you to send the followings,

1. A Power of Attorney with an Affidavit of Oath to permitting you to claim and transfer the funds into your Bank Account on behalf of Next of Kin Miss Anna Beko, This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalaise Resident lawyer (Hence the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal which she can help you to get one Lawyer).

2.The Death Certificate of late Dr Edmond Beko (Her deceased Father) Confirming the Death.
3.A copy of Deposit Cerfiticate of the Account issued to Dr.Edmond Beko by Our Bank.
4. Your Bank Account where the 2.6 Millions Us Dollars will be transferred to you as you are the appointed person by the Next of Kin Miss Anna Beko,

Note above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, and the Next of Kin intrest after the claims of the fund into your Account. This shall also ensure that a smooth quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made into your Account within 48hours at reception of those important Documents.

As soon as those important Documents are being provided by you and your partner, The Transfer will be made into your Account immediately, Therefore You are request to present those Documents Urgent to our Bank to Enable Us wire the fund (U.S$2,600,000.00 ) into your Account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. If you have any question(s)please contact Our foreign transfer officer Mr.Brian Wilston on Telephone Number +447-031-896-259 / for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jane Lewis
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept),

Header:

Received: from 41.208.184.72
Cc: anna_beko@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:05:28 -0400

b]Originating IP:[/b] 41.208.184.72
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Email:

Good Morning My Dearest,
Draling thanks for all you are doing to help me out from my current situation, i read the respond from the bank and i am happy that i have the deposit certificate and the death certificate here with me, the problem now is the Power of Attorney the bank requirements but i with the Rev Father went and meet a human right lawyer and explain our problems to him about a Power of Attorney and he accepted to help us and get the Power of Attorney,

Honey please contact the lawyer immediately for the preparation of the Power of Attorney OK,

Honey Here is Contact, Name Barrister Barry Amadou, Tel... +221-766-7206-73, E- mail him too with this Address (amadoubarrylawfirm@yahoo.com) Please contact the lawyer as soon as you read this email.

i am waiting to hear from you soonest and i will sleep very well today as i will be with you very soon and i want you to finish every thing regarding this transfer this week because my situation here now is very bad which i can't feed well here and i want you to send me a little money for my traveling papers which is my Visa and passport as soon as my late father money have made into your Account so that i will come over to your country and and have a better life their,

please get me a very Good University School over there in your country because as soon as i come to your country i will go back to my study as you can see that i am too young to handle my late father money and i have deposit all my love and trust on you for the money for you to take control of it and handle it very well when the transfer have made into your account OK, i will be waiting to hear from you again as soon as you hear from our lawyer, tahnks very much for calling me today, :o was not me...

From Your Lovely Anna,

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.224]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT OUR LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY OK,

Originating IP: 41.208.184.224

The email adress amadoubarrylawfirm@yahoo.com is reported online since 2009 for being used in scam activities. The phone number +221766720673 was used in 2010 in lottery scams
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annabeko@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2652]

What name did the scammer use?: Anna Beko
Scammer's email address if you have it.: annabeko@yahoo.in
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Ivory Coast, West Africa
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: annabeko@yahoo.in
How much money did they demand?: As of now, nothing because I noticed that this is a scam.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221-77-1210-962,
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
anna.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I've already blocked her in my facebook and I marked her message as spam in my email address!
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: This is her messages!

My Dear,
How are you doing presently, I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, I will really like to have a good relationship with
you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss Anna Beko,
Am 24years old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the only daughter of late Dr. Edmond Beko who was a poitician.My father was killed by Rebel attack during the political crisis that happens in my country some time ago, my lovely mother and one of my brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father, as a result of food poison.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at refugee camp under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have a project which i will need your assistance but i will give you all the details in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours Anna.

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? I hope you are fine as i believe. In this camp we are just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i no now is ( Rev. Father Chris George) who is the Rev father of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me and the children in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Rev.father Tel number is ( +221-77-1210-962) and E- Mail Address (christgoerge@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i was still in the school before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.6 (Two Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,but he don't know that i have the documents i told you that it is secret .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.
I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people with vision,truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
My Dear, please i have some important questions which have been disturbing me, and i will like you to answer all of them from your inner most heart before i will introduce you to the bank as my representative whom i have chosen to stand on my behalf to claim the deposited money. The questions is................................
Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?.

I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country once the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents so as to come over to meet you over there in your country as soon as the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really be there for me?.
Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, i will like you to send me your FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, AGE AND PHONE NUMBER,

so that i will send them to the bank and get you introduce to them as my foreign partner
that is helping me to transfer this money to his account on my behalf due to my refugees status.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, Have a nice day and think about me.

Have a nice day and think about me.

From Your Lovely Anna.

+221771210962
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.