Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suzannegraham71@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

suzannegraham71@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 am

Subject: My Funds was transfer to me from one lady.
X-PHP-Script: karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/images/Mark.php for 41.71.150.191
Reply-To: helenubuka@rocketmail.com

Hi.
My name is Mrs Suzanne Graham; I am a US citizen,
My Funds was transfer to me by online diskette with Help of Mrs.Helen Ubuka she did it to me bit by bit transfer according to Instruction of Mrs.Helen Ubuka, today I am a happiest woman i have invested my funds into property and other things here in America and both in Canada , this was done May 15, 2014. I collected your contact from her to share my testimony to you she is only nice lady and honest in Nigeria bank.
I supported all her trip for my transfer and she did my transfer with my computer IP here without any interventions of any Authority.

Her Name Mrs.Helen Ubuka Email. helenubuka@rocketmail.com

i am very happy to have my funds through her. as soon you finalize with her remember to thank me.

Best Regards,

Mrs Suzanna Geraham
3648 W. Scenic Hwy 30-A Santa Rosa Beach,
FL 32459, United States,
Email:Company contacts@usa.com,
Private email suzannegraham71@ymail.com
Tel +2066661975
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.