Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennifer01west@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jennifer01west@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 pm

jennifer
Female

Hello,

I am Jennifer,

How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. please if you dont mind i will like you to write me in my private ID(jennifer01west@yahoo.com.com)hope to hear from you soon, and i will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. yours friend Jennifer,
Attachments
jennifer.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jennifer01west@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:24 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest,

It gives me great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication, You might be wondering why this kind of mail, but because i have decided to have a very good and close relationship with you,That is why i have chose to come in this dimension in order to let you know every thing about me before we can move forward .

My name is Jennifer I am a single girl of 24 years, I am from Rwanda In Africa but presently living at the Senegal refugee camp Dakar as a result of war that was fought in my country.I am the only child of my parents. The name of my Father is Dr Alex Kevin,He was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali the capital of Rwanda

I really like you and will like to meet you someday ,If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and did not have any one again around me, I lost my parents during the war in my country ,The rebels attacked our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother and set our house ablaze , while i was living in school, I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war .I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country.

Now i am in Senegal seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.

I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help my self, I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as a girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here .

Now i have something that i want to disclose to you which i will like you to keep only to your self ,I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited some huge amount of money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.

But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me .

With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money .

Darling this is the main reason,i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this.

I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that you will help me and send small of it to me so i can use it and process my traveling document and join you to your country and continue my education, I will be happy to offer to you a 30% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me.

The money in question is $5, 700, 000.00 .I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over.You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father,His name is Reverend Father Moses frank, I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and can also use his computer to write you always,

Here is the phone number (+22176-2880626 ), Any time you calls, tell him that you want to speak with Jennifer Kevin from Rwanda section ,he will invite me to his office to answer your call, As soon as i have your respond indicating your interest in helping me out of this situation, I will give you the bank contact to contact them immediately.

Thanks and God bless you .

Yours faithfully Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.36.20] by web120605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:00:35 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCwKSXQgZ2l2ZXMgbWUgZ3JlYXQgcGxlYXN1cmUgdG8gc3BlYWsgd2l0aCB5b3UgYWdhaW4gaW4gdGhpcyDCoG1lZGl1bSBvZiAKY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbiwgWW91IG1pZ2h0IGJlIHdvbmRlcmluZyB3aHkgdGhpcyBraW5kIG9mIG1haWwsIGJ1dCBiZWNhdXNlIGkgaGF2ZSBkZWNpZGVkIHRvIGhhdmUgYSB2ZXJ5IGdvb2QgYW5kIGNsb3NlIHJlbGF0aW9uc2hpcCB3aXRoIHlvdSxUaGF0IGlzIHdoeSBpIGhhdmUgY2hvc2UgdG8gY29tZSBpbiB0aGlzIGRpbWVuc2lvbiBpbiBvcmRlciB0byABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406559635.93081.YahooMailNeo@web120605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:00:35 -0700
Reply-To: Jennifer west <jennifer01west@yahoo.com>
Subject: Yours faithfully Jennifer Kevin.

Hello Dearest
I am very happy to have your response to my mail,I have read and could understand the content,I pray that God will bless you for accepting to help me out of my situation,I will be happy to see you as soon as every thing works fine, I have never disclose this to any one,because i don,t want to lose my life neither the money, But I put my trust in you believing that you will never let me down , I will like you to contact the bank for us to know the possibility of them transferring the money , as i have already written to them about my plans of getting someone involve in other to represent me to transfer my inheritance in their bank,

I will like you to contact them immediately for the correspondent of my letter to their bank ,I will also furnish you with the amount i will need for processing my traveling document to join you as soon as the bank transfer the money to you, I will like you to contact the bank through their bank email address and phone, so that we will wait for their response to know how fast it will be done, below is their bank contact information , as soon as you contact and have their response, do not hesitate to update me so that i can follow up the formalities .Thanks and God bless you, I love you and will be happy to meet you .

Yours loving Jennifer .

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION /please contact immediately .

Email Address: rbsscotland-bankonline@mail.com

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON,
Phone number 0.044-7514179046
Fax number 0.044-7031896259

Address 36 St Andrew Square,Edinburgh EH2 2YB LONDON
Account holder name ...Dr.Alex Kevin
Account number .........BLB43483002QB91A
The amount deposited ..... 5,700,000.00 USD
Other relatives ..........Jennifer Kevin
State Rwanda
The relative position .......daughter
The purpose of the deposit .... Family treasure.

Please kindly contact immediately at this email address or by telephone calls to us to know the requirements and also write to me when you will have to contact the bank for my insight and always know about your correspondence with them to update , I will be very grateful to read from you first , that you have used in the bank , have a nice , beautiful and warm day. try after you try the pot and call me with rev father phone +22176-2880626 until him you want to talk to him miss Jennifer sends for me to come and answer your call my love and I wait to here the good news from you after you go to a bank , please get back to me urgent

Sincerely ,
Miss Jennifer ,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.170.163] by web120601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:44:20 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdApJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gaGF2ZSB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIG15IG1haWwsSSBoYXZlIHJlYWQgYW5kIGNvdWxkIHVuZGVyc3RhbmQgdGhlIGNvbnRlbnQsSSBwcmF5IHRoYXQgR29kIHdpbGwgYmxlc3MgeW91IGZvciBhY2NlcHRpbmcgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uLEkgd2lsbCBiZSBoYXBweSB0byBzZWUgeW91IGFzIHNvb24gYXMgZXZlcnkgdGhpbmcgd29ya3MgZmluZSwgSSBoYXZlIG5ldmVyIGRpc2Nsb3NlIHRoaXMgdG8gYW55IG9uZSxiZWNhdXMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
References: <1406559635.93081.YahooMailNeo@web120605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5t1DRMxba27HQ1GHTuFuHCFPF6MiGD51bgYUt1wox204Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1406645060.65949.YahooMailNeo@web120601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:44:20 -0700

My darling

Good day,how are you doing at this moment? hope fine dear, really i am very happy to receive your mail and also the mail response from the bank .I have red and could understand the content of the bank,s recommendation to us and i am happy and could thank God for have keeping the two required documents saved here with me,the Death certificate of my late Father and the statement of the account document from the bank.the only little problem now is the Power of authorization document which the bank instructed to be produce by a lawyer here in Senegal from the Senegal high court in your name as change of ownership certificate which is ( power of authorization document) .

I do not know any lawyer here , but i am able to explain it to the Reverend Father here ( Rev.Father Moses Frank ) to help us and get a lawyer who can do it for us .As God may have it, he came back now with the lawyer's contact information which is stated below . I will like you to contact the lawyer immediately you receive this mail so that you can negotiate with him on how to prepare the document . Then when you are in conclusion with the lawyer, I will send the two documents to him so that he will ( THE POWER AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT, THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE STATEMENT OF THE ACCOUNT DOCUMENT ) to you to enable you to send it to the bank for they to transfer the money to your account so that you will send some money from it to me so i can process my traveling documents to join you over immediately, Please contact the lawyer through his email contact and phone with your information that will be used on the preparation of the document according to lawyer's instruction such as stated below

Your Full Name------------------------------
Phone number--------------------------
Country------------------------------------
Occupation----------------------------
Your Age---------------------------------

HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION

Name--Barrister Umaru David
His email address is bar_umarudavid@yahoo.com
Phone Number +221776879705

Thanks and God bless you, Hope to see you soon ..
Yours lovely Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.168.132] by web120603.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:31:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGFybGluZwoKR29vZCBkYXksaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgYXQgdGhpcyBtb21lbnQ_IGhvcGUgZmluZSBkZWFyLCByZWFsbHkgaSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlY2VpdmUgeW91ciBtYWlswqAgYW5kIGFsc28gdGhlIG1haWwgcmVzcG9uc2UgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmFuayAuSSBoYXZlIHJlZCBhbmQgY291bGQgdW5kZXJzdGFuZCB0aGUgY29udGVudCBvZiB0aGUgYmFuayxzIHJlY29tbWVuZGF0aW9uIHRvIHVzIGFuZCBpIGFtIGhhcHB5IGFuZCBjb3VsZCB0aGFuayBHb2QgZm9yIGhhdmUga2VlcGluZyABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
References: <1406559635.93081.YahooMailNeo@web120605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5t1DRMxba27HQ1GHTuFuHCFPF6MiGD51bgYUt1wox204Q@mail.gmail.com> <1406645060.65949.YahooMailNeo@web120601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5u6jy=Z+GHzDJqSXOLCVmfjH+q3zBVKKQCCo_+VcP8MXg@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-f7e54f3b-2d96-49a2-bb52-04f58dfb5748-1406711107812@3capp-mailcom-lxa16> <CAAbCh5vAeO_DHG3JsDvtM2orfDthx0iML5A3qz4HsRV3DNUfhg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1406809886.66207.YahooMailNeo@web120603.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:31:26 -0700

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221762880626
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447514179046
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031896259
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776879705
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221330209954
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jennifer01west@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Jennifer has escaped the camp:
I am happy to inform you, about my success

It has been a long time and is my pleasure to inform you about my success in getting those funds ($5.700, 000:00) transferred under the co-operation of a new partner Mr. Edmond, from UK. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with him and i have got married to him.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

I wrote a cheque in your name, due to the urgency of my travel with my husband I kept the cheque with our Rev. Pastor, therefore you should contact him (Reverend Father Moses frank .M) Immediately you receive this message, Then you will tell him to send the cheque of $230,000 Dollars that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

Now contact our Reverend Priest in Dakar-Senegal his name is Reverend Matthew Foyer , on ( rev.matthewdembare@hotmail.com ) ask him to send you the total cheque of $230.000.00 which i kept for you as your compensation for all the past efforts. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Moses frank .M, and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my husband are having at hand, finally I instructed Reverend Moses to send the cheque to you as soon as you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mrs. Mercy

Header:
Received: from [154.65.32.38] by web160801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:01:36 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/881 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1418184096.56194.YahooMailBasic@web160801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:01:36 -0800
Subject: I am happy to inform you, about my success
To: rev.matthewdembare@hotmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.