Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benkannu11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benkannu11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Subject: REPLY : YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

FROM; MR BEN KANNU
ATM CARD Remittance Manager
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
Tel: +234-7031329677

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attention

I am Mr. Ben Kannu, the new account auditor of First Bank Of Nigeria. I am writing to notify you of a payment file containing an ATM card which has been issued in your favor by the Federal Ministry of Finance in conjuction with the United Nation/International Monetary Fund (IMF).

I have orders from the entire government of the Federal republic of Nigeria to contact beneficiaries and make sure you receive your ATM cards if it’s still in custody of this bank. Can you kindly let us know the reason of your delay concerning the Delivery of your ATM CARD? Why do you decide to abandon your ATM CARD? Worth of $4.5million USD with us, if you fail to contact us on or Before 48 hours or else we shall cancel the delivery of your ATM CARD and return your fund to government reserve account, your delivery Process had been done.

If you are ready to receive your ATM card then make sure to contact the courier company which is in charge of making delivery of parcel or you can send it direct to me if you wish. I have made several enquiries on various delivery companies and the only fee you have to pay for the delivery is $85.00usd Dollars Only, which covers the delivery to your doorstep. This is the cheapest I could find and I was made to understand it takes just 3 days to get your package to your residence. On receipt of the required payment a tracking number will be sent to you to enable you track your package till it gets to your residence.

make sure that you send them the above mentioned fee through Western Unions, Money Gram For the immediate procedure of your ATM CARD delivery to avoid any delay.

RECEIVERS NAME: BEN KANNU
QUESTION: YOU?
ANSWER: GOD
AMOUNT: $85.00USD

MTCN:........................
Senders Full Name:...................
Home/Office Address:...................
Cell/Mobile Phone Numbers:...................
Nearest Air Port:………………………….

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Ben Kannu
ATM MASTER CARD DPT.
FIRST BANK PLC
Tel: +2347031329677.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.