Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevelouis627@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevelouis627@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:48 pm

On Zorpia (profile already deleted)

stevelouis0726

hello, may I know you?
stevelouis627 @ yahoo.com send me yours

Email:

Hello xxx
I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.Content of mail well understood and noted .

I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.I am 47yrs of age.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow (Sailing for a month....and I will really like us to chat before I go.Here is my direct contact number +447937439485 or +447752335442 I want you to send me your contact number so I can call you.

Hug and sweet
sincerely,
Steve

Return-Path: stevelouis627@yahoo.com
Received: from [115.134.170.177]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Steve Louis <stevelouis627@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 115.134.170.177
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

+447937439485
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+447752335442

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevelouis627@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Email:

My Dearest one

Each time I read your mail am always excited and happy.I read your mail over and over as usual and I discover that this relationship is already bless by God.Sorry for my late response as we have been so busy because we just sailed out

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

My love,You have made me the happiest man I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you

Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you.Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous and beautiful you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Seventy years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. Am really crazy about you, everything about you.
Baby please take good care of yourself and may the good lord bless you, SEND ME YOUR PICTURES
Lots of love.
STEVE

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Received: from [210.195.133.92]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE

Originating IP: 210.195.133.92

The stolen pictures are reported online since 2012 for being abused in romance scams: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104101.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Email:

Sweetie

We have met and we became close friends. All I knew then, was you were just a friend, but as time went by, love grew in our hearts and it was getting stronger everyday, and didn’t want to let go of that feelings. It is so special to me and I really fell in love with you ............ , There was never a time that I didn't think of you. The face I saw in your picture, your eyes, your hair and your whole self were all I wanted to see you, in the internet all the time, first thing in the morning, it was like my lucky charm ............ Even without seeing you for real, yet I cannot stop thinking of you for a single minute, it was like magic. I have spend many years trying to find love yet was not able to find someone to love until my lucky day, the day I decided to check on the internet again, like every other normal day, I find you, sharing one special true love physically, is all I wish for now, I want to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you, please don’t disappoint me because I would not find the face to face my shame ............ My heart has become very much attached to you that I feel like ,I have known you for a long long long time now.Can you call me with this number +447937439485 please call me.
i love
you
Steve,

Received: from [115.132.11.45]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014
Subject: MY SWEETIE

Originating IP: 115.132.11.45
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Email:

My Dearest one

My father once told me that the greatest ingratitude in life is gratitude not expressed..Be that as it may,First, I want to appreciate I wish you all the best and success in your work.I have read your letter over and over and I have discover that I have truly seen a woman sent by God to be my one and only and i will continue to cherish you and handle you like an egg and you know what that means. honey you are my queen.

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all this while. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time I sent you an email.The best thing that I can do is to tell you now.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.When during sad times an angel should come to you, open your eyes and see who that angel is, for that is your one true love.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy. I truly feel blessed that you have come into my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me now.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. Remember... love is the link that holds two hearts together
While many a soul are unhappy with love, no one is ever happy without it.
I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.

Having a dream again about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you ,kissing you ,just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this ,i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.

My baby,Have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.

Hug and Kisses with lots of
love Steve

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014
Subject: MY ONE AND ONLY ONE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Email:

My Dearest one,

You know what?If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart.Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.yes is me that call you yesterday.
Love is alive when it has time. It is dying when it's hurried. It is dead when it cannot wait,It's not the distance that counts, it's the love cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow, and for all of my life! And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be, than here in my Cabin dreaming about you and me

When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place.

Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed,is true love Knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. You are a treasure I shall cherish, sealed with my love, covered with lace contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough

Though there may be many miles between us, with each heartbeat we are that much closer to being in each others arms.Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found..Knowing I can love you with the distance between our hearts makes my love for you stronger

If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day. Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever

The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there, absence does for love what the wind does for a flame,it extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong.My dear nothing will stop my love for you.

I long to see your face and your smile, to hear the sound of your laughter, to see you strot across a room, to dance with you, to dine with you, to talk for long endless hours with you, to feel your warm embrace, and to look you in the eyes when I say I love you. The butterflies in my stomach are indeed having a field day as they flutter about, but I am confident that they will soon be put to rest. i will come to see you very soon when is your birthday honey?

My love it's that time to say goodbye yet another time, keep on praying over our decisions, I am doing the same, until we meet I love you take best care of yourself see you soon.

Thinking of you
warmest kisses
Steve

Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
Subject: YOU ARE MY DREAM COME TRUE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Email:

My Dearest xxx,

When I open my pc to read your email I was so much excited and happy.How are you today?I guess you are fine?I have come to you with open heart and with open mind.I am a child of God and from a good Christian background.Once again thanks for your interesting email you make me happy and read it over and over again.

My Dearest xxx, my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could cherish someone so much as I think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.I want you to know today that i dont have family because my family pass away when i was 5yrs old so i was train by missionary.

About my Job........My Duties as the director of operation on board in the company is to Act in the best interests of the company and in good faith at all times.Prepares proposals for support of ship operations and for the acquisition of shipboard equipment and shipboard scientific equipment. Recommends and implements policies pertaining to marine personnel and vessel operation. Maintains records of vessel utilization, structures, and regulatory and inspecting agency compliance.

xxx, Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Take care of yourself and have a blessed day
Hug and kisses
STEVE

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014
Subject: MY DUTIES

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Email:

MY WIFE
Good to read from your intelligent mail and hoping that you are fine as well as your work. Baby know today that am already in love with you and that even if i met you with one leg which i do not pray for my love for you will grow stronger.
I want you to know today there is noting in this earth will make me disappoint you,

This is my last trip as i am resigning this years after several years in the company as the director of operations.It is not always easy been on the high sea every time even though they pay us very well there are so many risk involved.I am going into Private investment and contract and i already have a contract with one German company to supply metal oil and am buying them in Australia.

Am also resigning so that I can take care of woman after my heart and that is no other person than you xxx STEVE.
Am sure we will get to Australia by the end of the month and after which i will find my way to come and see you face to face and tell you how much you mean to me and to discuss about our future

Take care and have a great day full of happiness
I care
Steve

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014
Subject: MY LOVE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Email:

My Dearest Wife,
How are you? I trust you are well and in radiant health. I am looking forward to my coming and anxiously await the moment when we will actually meet.

I love you today more than I did yesterday and through it all deep within me I am of the view that I would always love you. I enjoy writing to you and have you write back to me. I long for the day when the social network will no longer be our mediator but instead we will be in the same place at the same time so both of us would be in the right place. I love you and I promise to take care of your heart, all I ask in return is that you take special care of mine. A heart is as fragile as an egg, a glass that has been thrown from a pinnacle is bound to crush to pieces never to be the same again. HONEY, can I entrust my fragile heart to your care? Take sometime and really introspect, is this really what you want? reserve the answer until we meet face to face and then look me in the eye and give me your final answer, I will also do the same.

Loving you gives me the certainty that my blood flows happily in my veins.You are the most beautiful, sweet and wonderful thing that could have happened to me, and I can only thank heaven for putting you in my path with the strength and persistence of a cascade.
I know I love you and becoming aware of all this love that invades and takes over me makes me very happy. I feel happy, you are a source of good feelings, fountain of virtues and of joy.
If the reason why I feel the way I feel is due to you, I can only reciprocate by devoting you all my affection and attention, by dedicating you the deepest and truest of loves, and by making myself available for anything you may need. There’s nothing happier in the world than reciprocated love, and this is how I feel about our love: reciprocated, true and, for all that, extremely happy.

We are still at the Indian ocean and getting closer to our Destination and am sure by end of the month we should be in Australia.I will be spending Extra two days in Australia to enable me get the metal oil for the company i have a contract with as i told you before and after which i will found my way to meet with you.Please pray for me and the crew members for I can't really wait to see you my love.Am so excited

My Dearest WIFE, it's time to say goodbye once again, heaven help us to be patient as we wait for the day when we will say goodnight; when we will lie in each others arms and the only thing that would be between us will be the warmth of our bodies. I am going to relax now and think about us knowing that everyday I wake up to a new day means that my coming is closer than the day before.I told you that my parents died when i was 5years old.

Take best care my sweet one, I love you, see you soon.

Thinking of You, love always
STEVE

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014
Subject: YOU ARE MINE I AM YOURS

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Email:

My Dearest wife
How are you today?I guess you are fine as always?Sorry for not replying your emails,the reason is that our ship have developed a major problem at the Indian ocean and the brain box of the ship have also be affected and we are working seriously on it so that the ship will not get sink.

Please pray for me and the crew members that nothing happens to us as everybody is confused now and we have contacted the rescue teams already.This is the first time am experiencing this kind of problem after so many years.

Don't get panic as I believe so much in God that nothing will happen to us Take best care of yourself and know that what ever condition I am now my love for you will continue to grow and I cant wait to see you.
Lots of love
Steve,

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014
Subject: PRAY FOR US MY LOVE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Email:

My Dearest Wife

Thanks for your kind heart and prayers.I did not want to tell you the present situation here before so that you will not be worried about me, but there is nothing I can do any more than to tell you and What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God.

We've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship and the pump in order but to no avail, and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Lebuan Island somewhere in Malaysia.

My Love,as it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters

The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 15 days until its safe to continue sailing.

My Dearest WIFE, my problem now is, my money ( 100,000 ) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box and some valuables. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company I already had contract agreement with as I told you before.

Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do?and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or halt me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here.They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

My love, quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through a secured security company

Your Full Name............................
Your Receiving Address:.............................
Phone number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply.Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion praying that nothing happens to us.
Thanks for you care and prayers.
Love you
STEVE.

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014
Subject: THE SITUATION IS GETTING WORST MY LOVE

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.