Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lirasingle41@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lirasingle41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm

On DMF:

Hello, My name is Lirah I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (lirasingle41@yahoo .com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,. mail me at(lirasingle41@yah oo.com) Remember distance,color,reli gion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot. kiss Lirah

Profile elements:

singletina55 - no picture
- 28 y/o female
- alaba, USA
- English, English, English
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hello my new friend. I search for serious relations, my name is Miss Tina. If you are free and you wish to find the friend or more, write to me I always I will be glad to write you the letter.contact me through my contact I will send you a photo and to speak more about myself. Your Tina .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lirasingle41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Email:

Dearest One
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Lirah Godline Oneil,I was born in 1988 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was a special adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's DAVID MARK care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me ok, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in-spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-DAVID MARK, who is the pastor of the (Christ the Savior MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-778-399-231) .if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. as for me I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.3 (five million, three hundred thousand U.S. dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Attached here is my pictures. although i am not much photograph. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithful,
Lirah oneil

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Return-Path: lirasingle41@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.48.125]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
Subject: with love and trust

Originating IP: 41.82.48.125
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221778399231
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lirasingle41@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 pm

MY ADDITIONS
OH my love
I will ask you to write an email to the bank and apply the procedure to get the money transferred to your account
Please , I want this process starts immediately
I'll be happy to know that you have contacted the bank.This is the email id of the transfer officer ( drrollandwoodsscbllllondon1@consultant.com )
( transferdepartment.scb@writeme.com)
I love it and hope you call today
I thank you all again today . I would also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth , and its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help found with this situation. I know you're the man I'm going to depend and trust my life. I'm not going to give your love to any other man, because I know that I will fulfill , so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is ( MONEY ) all eyes will be on him. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information ! . My love is for you and you alone , I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing I said is look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country .

In this regard , I would contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ( $ 5.3 million) deposited by my late father of which I'm kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows ,

( Standard Chartered Bank PLC in the UK. )
( drrollandwoodsscbllllondon1@consultant.com )
( transferdepartment.scb@writeme.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Woods.
phone number
+44 7031957165
+447031982185
+44 7031900439
0044-700-5931-149 fax number
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor : Dr Herold Oneil .
Nationality : Ivory Coast
Next of kin : Miss Lirah Oneil Godline .
Amount deposited : $ 5.3 million.
Account Number : SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Lirah is the name that people and friends know me with . Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which am the next of kin. I tracked 15 percent for anyone who would help to assume that it has come into my life and 5 % of the costs that may arise in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be good and it takes the same in all areas of my life , increased investment this money since I am too young to handle this amount of money.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out of here as soon as possible. Please ensure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Hoping to hear from you soonest ! .
Yours forever in love.

Lirah oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.59.93] by web162606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 00:17:15 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,T0ggbXkgbG92ZQ0KSSB3aWxsIGFzayB5b3UgdG8gd3JpdGUgYW4gZW1haWwgdG8gdGhlIGJhbmsgYW5kIGFwcGx5IHRoZSBwcm9jZWR1cmUgdG8gZ2V0IHRoZSBtb25leSB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB0byB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQNClBsZWFzZSAsIEkgd2FudCB0aGlzIHByb2Nlc3Mgc3RhcnRzIGltbWVkaWF0ZWx5DQpJJ2xsIGJlIGhhcHB5IHRvIGtub3cgdGhhdCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBjb250YWN0ZWQgdGhlIGJhbmsuVGhpcyBpcyB0aGUgZW1haWwgaWQgb2YgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmVyIG9mZmljZXIgKCBkcnJvbGxhbmR3b28BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406618235.44561.YahooMailBasic@web162606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 00:17:15 -0700
Subject: Bank contact infor

My Dearest the reverend father have try everything possible to get a trusted lawyer which will help us to get all the documents ready
Thank you for your ability to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, show you a man who is reliable and trustworthy. May you be blessed and happy in life .. Listen, before I gave you this information i saw your profile that matched mine.

Please remember to keep my secret.
Therefore, I also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I have fear of losing money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to not worry about that I took time to say about it and I promise you this from my heart (I will not disappoint) and myself expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,
(Which I will too, so you can send them to you)

I thought the only thing the bank will need from us but since they have the power and the affidavit of oath / support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, which is a brand registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when contact with him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath / support the high court here in Dakar, Senegal, and will do so in his name to enable the transfer of the account of my father (late) of Standard Chartered Bank PLC to the account in your country.
Your contact information is as follows,
Barr (Dr) Sukuma Latima.
Phone: +221-765-715-320)
E mail:(Drsukumalatimalawfirm@yahoo.com)
Therefore, I would like to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me if you are in contact with him and let me know!. Please, I would like first, get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Please darling I'll want to call him as soon as possible to get him what it takes to bring all these documents that the bank requires us also remember to tell confidential.Thanks keep it secret and again as I in you forever.
The love of my deepest heart,
Yours forever,
Lira oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.47.86] by web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:49:41 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCB0aGUgcmV2ZXJlbmQgZmF0aGVyIGhhdmUgdHJ5IGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgcG9zc2libGUgdG8gZ2V0IGEgdHJ1c3RlZCBsYXd5ZXIgd2hpY2ggd2lsbCBoZWxwIHVzIHRvIGdldCBhbGwgdGhlIGRvY3VtZW50cyByZWFkeQ0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSwgc2hvdyB5b3UgYSBtYW4gd2hvIGlzIHJlbGlhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeS4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Message-ID: <1406796581.56545.YahooMailBasic@web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:49:41 -0700
Subject: Lawyer contact information

DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035946062
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031957165
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031982185

+447031900439

FAX: +447005931149
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221765715320
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.