Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

senior.advocate78@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

senior.advocate78@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Subject: Delivery Payment for the Month of August

Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Mr Douglas Miller, The IMF Regional Director presently in Maryland Poolesville, MD, United State of America. I came across your information being tagged on a abandoned consignment so i decided to make contact with you.

I have under my custody a metal trunk box valued $1.2Million Dollars belonging to you and according to report, the agent who is suppose to deliver thee consignment to you abandoned it after you refused to comply.

I have orders to send any unclaimed fund to the Government Treasury but i decided to contact you first to be sure if you are willing to receive your fund before i proceed with the instruction. I am ready and willing to help you receive your fund.

You are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Your package ($1.2m) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $200. The fee must be paid in the next 24 hours via western union, so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us. Send the fee via western union money transfer:

Receiver Name:Gozie Chuks
City: Lagos
Text question: in god?
Answer: we trust
Amount: $200
Senders name:
MTCN.....

I wish to remind you that all fees regarding to this delivery has been taken care of and i have the authority to send your fund to you immediately i receive the above information.

The only fee which you are suppose to pay is the administrative fee of $200.00

I need your immediate and urgent response.

Regards,
Mr Douglas Miller
+12408129733
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.