Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rev.Father Goodluck Johnson rev.fathergoodluck2014@gmail.co

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Rev.Father Goodluck Johnson rev.fathergoodluck2014@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 am

From a friend at work:
> To: recipient@shell.com
> Subject: PAYMENT INSTRUCTION AS NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR LATE SISTER
> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:01:12 +0200
>
> SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT
> COMPANY OF NIGERIA HOUSE 13,
> SHELL TRUSTEES ESTATE
> MADEIRA STREET-OFF SHEHU SHAGARI,
> WAY MAITAMA, ABUJA-F.C.T, NIGERIA.
>
>
> Dear Sir /Madam,
>
>
> Hello you may not know who i am, because you've never received mail from me before. I am Mutiu Sunmonu the Managing Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria, Meanwhile i am contacting you that the former Accountant General in Shell Petroleum Development Company Mrs Caro Edward died along with her husband and there three children during the BOKO HARAM MILITANT GROUP Bomblast that occurred in Abuja on the 25th of December 2011, Why Praying and Celebrating the Anointing Service of God which every lives was lost in the Church including Four MEN OF GOD and former Managing Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).
>
> http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,87461.0.html
>
> The Federal Government has, however, warned the beneficiaries that it would not tolerate the transfer of the operatorship of the fields to on own foreigners, and that the firms must justify the confidence reposed in the ability of Nigerians to participate in the upstream oil sector. And i was given the mandate from the Nigerian government and also from the Shell Petroleum company to contact you as the Next of Kin by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria (DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN)and this notice was accepted and announced when President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN attended the General Assembly Meeting of the United Nations in New York United States of American, about the corruption in Nigeria and the World in general,Assuredly the delegate from the United Nations and Obama Foundation, and it has been concluded that your payment will be paid through the Citibankgroup of Nigeria,which i want you to contact the personal Secretary of the late deceased.
>
> In fact the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about (US$20million) she deposited for the Account of HIV/AIDS in African and have issued me a notice after the meeting of Nigeria President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN and United States President Barrack Obama which was held in Washington DC, to provide the Next of Kin of the late Mrs. Caro Edward a United States of American Citizen, or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to Mrs. Caro Edward, since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$20million) can be paid to you as the true Beneficiary of the fund.
>
> Perhaps 60% to you and 35% to the Personal Secretary of the late deceased Rev. Father Goodluck Johnson, while 5% goes to any expenses during the transaction, I want you to contact the Personal Secretary to the late deceased Rev. Father Goodluck Johnson through the below information to direct you on how the Citibank Group will release the fund to you.
>
> Moreover,i want you to fill the appropriate form immediately.
>
> [1] Full Names:_____________
> [2] Contact address_________
> [3] Direct Telephone No: ____
> |4| Occupation : _______
>
> Therefore, you are here by advised to call Rev. Father Goodluck Johnson on his private phone number +2348166397955, to enable him forward your contact information to the Bank for immediate release of your funds as Next of Kin to the late deceased.
>
> PLEASE REPLY TO HIS PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:rev.fathergoodluck2014@gmail.com, or rev.fathergoodluck2014@yahoo.co.uk,to enable him discuss further for the released of the fund.
>
> Best regards,
>
> MUTIU SUNMONU.
> MANAGING DIRECTOR.
> SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY.

NO HEADER:

to me

#:27 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND, NIGERIA
TEL: +234-8026083095
FAX:+234-1-7591240.
DATE: 19/07/2014.
REF #:CGB/NG/CB-C 14.

ATTN: CLIPPED,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY NOTIFY YOU THAT REV. FATHER GOODLUCK JOHNSON THE SECRETARY TO THE LATE MRS. CARO EDWARD HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO THIS BANK THAT YOUR FUND PAYMENT TO THE TUNE OF (USD$20 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) AS THE TRUE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER MRS. CARO EDWARD.

THEREFORE YOUR FUND PAYMENT WILL BE APPROVE TODAY BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CITIBANK GROUP OF NIGERIA AND WE HAS BEEN GAZETTED AND COLLABORATED WITH THE WORLD BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,(C.B.N) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAS ALSO DIRECTED US ONLINE TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS AS THE TRUE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND, MOREOVER, WE WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FUND TO BE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE APPROVAL PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS WHICH THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER SYSTEM.

MEANWHILE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO FORWARD THE FOLLOWING VERIFICATIONS:

YOUR BANKING DETAILS.

A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT/ I.D.

A COPY OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.

A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF WILL.

THE MANAGEMENT BOARD HAS COME TO CONCLUSION BASE ON THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR FUNDS AND PROPER DOCUMENTATIONS ON THE RELEASE ORDER TO AS CERTAIN AN EFFECTIVE TRANSFER.

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, WHILE WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AS WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE ALWAYS, YOU ARE URGE TO CALL THIS OFFICE FOR MORE CLARIFICATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATION CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. UMESH KUMAR.
DIRECTOR WIRE TRANSFER.
CITIBANK OF NIGERIA.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W24 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 04:59:55 -0700
X-TMN: [zxk5LppooE9aiam0EaojQW4HLZS7UxnX]
X-Originating-Email: [citiban.ng@manager.in.th]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W24A7E6FBB58FA90CBF2616CFF20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: citiban.ng@manager.in.th
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_41b0eac7-acc6-4510-a526-a1ec799ee0b1_"

Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd.
House 13, Shell Trustees Estate
Madeira Street
Off Shehu Shagari Way
Maitama, Abuja-Nigeria.

Direct-Telephone: +234-8166397955.

shell logo

Dear CLIPPED,

Thank you for your response, In fact i was informed from the Managing Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company, Mutiu Sunmonu, that you have been contacted that i should attend to you as the Next of Kin to the late Mrs. Caro. Edward who died along with her husband and there three children during the Bomb last that occurred in Abuja on the 25th of December 2011, Why Praying and Celebrating the Anointing Service of God which every lives was lost in the Church including Four MEN OF GOD and former Managing Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company (S.P.D.C).

Please i have forwarded your contact information to the Citibank Group of Nigeria so that they will contact you as the Next of Kin to my late Boss, to enable the Bank transfer the funds into your account with out any further delay.

Please call me on my phone number 011- 234-8166397955, for more details.

I await your response,

Thanks and God Bless You.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.24.101])
by 10.182.24.101 with SMTP id t5mr9284229obf.66.1405705235286 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=7E4OwF/+iP8pPWZnIIwzENSkWe5isztNvj+k/SBGRMY=;
b=ogIMqXvGC6sk5VV6voZFtzbWxhyCjgzA6+io3OVz8fwQ5D+NnMuSRMDQ8nI6xQ3Nb0
zaOzsBsdXJJuztLnTwDoRGGGe/73HnMd9iPvGN1hulwpo2xrXgSz1Fv7Qryt5MO3EOBc
g3A8zmScj8Ch7mpVMYS0YE7spnxRR58oqv3YXdr+IbzpNINaj3vo4bGn/jzcX/udNs/r
jvjicTOoRhLGsPGM0qElP0HAWkXLPNsZGckAVlFXTXxjxxD/E3U03Dw4dC4FJIWyw/q2
DaBLVjKIWRGaH9myAcyYI3xC3gtIx+gKRxxdFJw++fBPkeVUh1IyskzgkmU6CD7YL4en
BeJQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.182.24.101 with SMTP id t5mr9284229obf.66.1405705235281;
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.76.18.238 with HTTP; Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:40:35 +0200
Message-ID: <CABhMBAbgyVLW92npUcrdefTp4aBOKRMPph-a-ZoTEQe7o+6kKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: REV.FATHER GOODLUCK JOHNSON
From: "Rev.Father Goodluck Johnson" <rev.fathergoodluck2014@gmail.com>

FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
47 COURT AVENUE, PLOT 675
WUSA ABUJA-NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: CLIPPED,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FROM THE MOST REV. FATHER GOODLUCK JOHNSON THE SECRETARY TO THE LATE MRS. CARO EDWARD AND ALSO THE CITIBANK GROUP OF NIGERIA (C.B.G) HAS INSTRUCTED THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN (ABUJA) TO OBTAIN TO YOU AN (INHERITANCE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR LATE CUSTOMER MRS. CARO EDWARD.

MEANWHILE, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS:

A TOTAL SUM OF ($3,500.00) ONLY FOR THE (OATH DUTY FEES/STAMP FEES) AND ALSO YOU ARE INFORM TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOUR OCCUPATION TO THIS HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

MOREOVER, THIS IS THE ONLY CHARGES YOU WILL PAY BEFORE THE CITIBANK OF NIGERIA WILL TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY, ALSO NOTE THAT THE OATH DUTY FEE/STAMP FEE, WILL BE SEND TO THE REGISTRAR OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE (NIGERIA) THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE TRUE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND:

RECEIVER NAME: ESO MBA.
CITY: .............................ABUJA.

AMOUNT:..........................$3,500.00.
TEXT QUESTION:..............WHEN.

TEXT ANSWER:.................NOW.
M.T.C.N:..................:

AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE TODAY, THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN (ABUJA), WILL OBTAIN TO YOU (THE AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE NEXT OF KIN) AS THE BENEFICIARY TO YOUR LATE SISTER MRS. CARO EDWARD.

CONGRATULATIONS AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE MRS. CARO EDWARD.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

BEST REGARDS,
CJN
CHIEF JUSTICE MARIAM ALOMA MUKHTAR.
FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.138.175.152] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:02:38 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-ef184515-fae4-4111-b550-6e83ac0f2501-1406037757762@3capp-mailcom-lxa02>
From: "FEDERAL HIGH COURT" <federalhighcourt_ng.ng@lawyer.com>

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+2348166397955
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+2348026083095
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

FAX: +23417591240
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.