Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andrewkoffi2009@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

andrewkoffi2009@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Sender: andrewkoffi2009i5@gmail.com
Subject: swift response

Good Day,

I am Mr. Andrew koffi, I work with Zenith Bank Ghana. I was going through some news and information on the desk of our branch manager
saying that they will decline your information and transfer to your Bank Account in replacement of some boxes that was to get to you.
I want you to know that i can help in transferring this money to you. Cos i was also told that people were not being fair to you in
this. I want you to know that i am going to handle this transaction with utmost trust from my side to you.

Let me tell you more about myself before i make a request. I am 52 years of age and i have been working with Zenith Bank Ghana for
over 18 years and had several promotions. But i hope the next promotion i will be awarded will be the Managing director of Zenith bank
Osu Accra Branch.

I can make this transfer possible to you, But i must tell you the truth. I will have to create a Savings Account here in Ghana and
send you a MASTER ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE in your country.

With this you will not be involved in any dubious act. Cos i am a God fearing man and will not like it if you stress to get your money.
Do get back to me with the information below so i can create an account here for you so you can use the MASTER ATM CARD to withdraw your
money. I will not collect any money from you to set-up the account. I will use my money in doing it and i will make sure its done today
if you get back to me immediately.

Send me the following information;
ACCOUNT HOLDER"S NAME:
HOLDER'S ADDRESS:
HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER:
HOLDER'S ORIGINALITY :
DATE OF BIRTH:

NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION;
NEXT OF KIN:
ADDRESS OF KIN:
MOBILE NUMBER OF KIN:
NEXT OF KIN ORIGINALITY:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Note: Please do get back to me with the information needed above so i can set-up an account on your name
and i will send you your MASTER ATM CARD via DHL courier today.

I await for your response,

Call me for more info on +233571596799
you can also reply to andrewkoffi2000@accountant.com

Mr Andrew koffi,
Manager Of Bills And Exchange.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Andrew Koffi - oliandrew2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Good day,
How are you today? I've been looking for a way to reach you until
today I got your email. Kindly get back to me once you receive this
mail so that I will detail you on the reasons I've been searching for
you.

--
Andrew Koffi.O

Header:

Return-Path: <olivandrew27@gmail.com>
Reply-To: oliandrew2@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 01:48:41 +0530
Message-ID: <CA+6ZAC1Rk-1LmsQoT7o2gdf=AVhcD0ynTRu0jhQCzS=mtQ94vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:Andrew Koffi.O.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.