Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hilary_remittancex22@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 pm

+2348034941538

to:  xxxxx
date:  Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM
subject:  very urgent good news from mrs hilary toress,update me

Dear Madam,

Note that i informed the board of your situation in regards to your funds release ad that you have spent much to this sir,and i was only directed by the board to inform you to call mr isiaka abdulahi of the un funds office Lagos in order for him to release your un funds code of conduct clearance copy sir as the board has cleared the cost on your behalf sir,note that his number is 234-8034941538 sir,note that mr isiaka only informed me that he will only need 58 dollars from you as the beneficiary to get to Abuja and pick up your sealed copy as required sir.

Please try and call him and send only 58 dollars through money gram or any means to him by today as it is very urgent and important sir,mr isiaka abdulahgi,no 3 queens road,Lagos,Nigeria,question who,answer mr isiaka.

I await your update to this by today in order to release your funds by monday latest sir./

Mrs Hilary Toress.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.