Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

file.office929@yahoo.cn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

file.office929@yahoo.cn

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 pm

file.office929@yahoo.cn

+22968436805

Received: from [41.216.48.17] by web15703.mail.cnb.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 May 2013 19:18:18 CST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.216.48.17<br>Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom<br> City: Porto-novo<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Offers Shipping Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management and to any where in the world. Company Address: Plot 5,Government residential area branch (GRA) Way,Ayaboninsa Avenue, COTONOU-BENIN.

+22968436805
WELCOME TO TNT COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
TNT EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY LTD with worldwide delivery at it's best. We are pleased to be at your service. TNT EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY LTD we are here to serve you better.
Good day to you. This is the TNT Courier Service Benin, mailing you in respect of your ATM MASTER CARD brought to this company since to be delivered to you and before the protocol commence, we had a dispute with the (NICON) Insurance office about your Insurance Certificate which they demand $95 for that, but now all has been settled. We are happy to inform you that Your ATM CARD is inside one of the ENVELOPE we are to dispatch today to TNT Office in your city.

Since you are having it difficult to raise the $95 needed, the fee is now reduced to $47.5 for you. So you can now send only $47.5 to receive your ENVELOPE. A tracking number will be forwarded to you upon receiving the fee $47.5. The TNT OFFICE in your city will call you once the package arrives, then you will give them a more directions on how to drive down to your house and deliver the Envelope to you. You will need to sign on the papers which he will give to you once the driver reaches your house and also he will give you the necessary instructions how to use the card. After this, you will have to call us back for the pin# as we can not send this in a mail to you for some security reasons. Note, you can also change this pin numbers if so desire for your own safety.

You are advised to send a total sum of $47.5.00 via western union to the name of our receiving agent below.
Receiver's Name:........... Raphael Ogugua
City:............................ Cotonou
Amount:.......................$47.5.00
Question:..........................Honest
Answer:............................Trust
Sender's Name:..................??
Forward the payment information immediately you send the $47.5.u.s dollars today.
We are waiting on that to proceed with your delivery.

MR. MARTINE FISHER
We are glad to be of service to you.
CALL /PHONE FOR MORE DETAILS +22968436805
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: file.office929@yahoo.cn

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 16, 2013 2:12 pm

About +22968436805:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:29 pm

w.union20@yahoo.com.sg
aragon.felipe.qt@gmail.com
+22968436805 Same phone number different emails!

Reply-To: w.union20@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 04:50:29 -0700
Subject: I SENT THE M.T.C.N: 6194560005 AVAILABLE FOR PICK BY RECIEVER

Western Union Send Money Worldwide
Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer office Benin Republic.
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

Dear Costumer Email alert:

The Western Union Money Transfer Service Benin Republic headquarters wishes to inform you that our Government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds of $500,000.00 USD to you this month through our Western Union Office here in Benin Republic to avoid you sending much money to African scam again.

And for your information the maximum amount you will be receiving started from tomorrow is $5000 USD till your total funds of $500,000.00 USD is complete transferred to you and we have been strongly to send you the first payment of $5000USD today through our payment system here before we find out that your payment file need to renew from world Bank Central System. And we listed bellow for your first payment of $5000usd been sent in your name today morning but you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$40.00 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Repulic.

Bellow is your first payment for $5000usd sent today.
Sender Name:  Duray  Wilson
MTCN: 6194560005
Question= What Color
Answer= White
Amount Sent: $5000.00

So if you want to track the money and confirm if the funds is transferred enter our website https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global then click tracking and enter the MTCN Number?(6194560005 ) Enter sender's first Name:  Duray, Enter sender's last Name:
Wilson  and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick it up.

Final urgent in sending us the $40.00usd to enable us proceed on reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central SYSTEM. Send the fee directly with the name as outline below use it to send the money via Western Union to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central and commerce your daily payment immediately. we also repeat again, you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$40 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

So if you would prefer to start receiving your payment first thing tomorrow in the morning hurry up and send the renew and reconfirmation of your payment file fees $40usd with bellow information via western union money transfer service.

Receiver's Name:EIRC OKOLO
Text Question: When?
Answer: Today
Amount: $40usd
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN#_______) is needed and sender's name

Finally Notice: This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance programmable 2014 promo, so its risk free and we the western union headquarters has agree to start sending you the payment immediately you meet up with our demand in this latter. But after 2days you did not reply stand the risk of cancel your payment and have it return back to Government

Yours respectfully, Dr Greg Moore Jr.
Email; (w.union20@yahoo.com.sg )

Director Western Union Payments
CALL ME ONCE AGAIN FOR MORE INFORMATION:+22968436805

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm

ubabank448@yahoo.com.hk

+22968436805

Reply-To: ubabank448@yahoo.com.hk
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:09:03 -0700
Subject: WELCOME TO UBA BANK HEAD OFFICE MONEY GRAM

OFFICE OF THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER. 
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU ,ANKPA  ROADOPPOSITE  TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU
TEL: +22968436805

UBA BANK HEAD OFFICE
741 Rue des Francisains Adidogome
Benin Republic  / Lome broade
P.O Box 9263

Hello Dear Customer,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as soon as you go through this urgent message, since this is not the first i am sending you this message, please know that the only thing left for you to do now is to pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order of $50.USD which is the only charges you will be ask to pay .I am very sorry for all the problem that you have passed through because of this your belong payment of which you failed till now,

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45 minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face next week I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $50.USD.

This is your (1) Ref-control number of $10,000.00USD:
Sender Name:========Mr. Patrick Johnson
Ref Number:===========5645-3563
Amount:==============$10,000.00USD
Question:=============Paid to ?
Answer:================Received

For us to give you the complete information's is for you to send the requested fees/charges to our cashier direct

Receiver Name:____________MR.PETER OKECHE

City:______________________Cotonou
Receiver Country:__________Benin Republic
Question:_______________________GOD?
Answer:_______________________IS GOOD
Amount:_________________________$50 USD

We assure you that as soon as you send the $50 USD via western union or Money-Gram your funds will automatically release to you before 45 Min's time just let me know once you send the money , so I hope to hear from you soonest 

to precede your transfer immediately

Your's Sincerely,
Mr. Patrick Johnson
Managing Director (Foreign Dept)
UBA Bank Money-Gram Office,
Call me at + 229 68436805
Money Transfer.E-mail(ubabank448@yahoo.com.hk)

Registered 2012 - 2013 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilage and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.

Thanks 
Operation Manager; Mr. PATRICK JOHNSON .
Director Money Gram
Money Transfer.E-mail: ubabank448@yahoo.com.hk

Registered 2012 - 2013 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilage and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:10 pm

zenithbankplc227@yahoo.com.sg

+22968436805 Busy phone line?

Reply-To: zenithbankplc227@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 03:02:44 -0700
Subject: HIGHLY WELCOME TO ZENITH BANK PLC PAYMENT CENTER BENIN REPUBLIC HEAR

HIGHLY WELCOME TO ZENITH BANK PLC PAYMENT CENTER BENIN REPUBLIC HEARD OFFICE.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU            
TELEPHONE: +22968436805:  E-MAIL:zenithbankplc227@yahoo.com.sg
ZENITH BANK PLC SWIFT PAYMENT CENTRE
NOTIFICATION DATE: 18TH /07/2014

Attention Dear Customer; 

We are writing to inform you that your total fund whot of $7.5m Usd which was deposited at this ZENITH BANK BENIN Republic by Federal Minister Of Finance BENIN Contract Payment Office Mr George Dada.

So according to the instruction from the Federal Minister of finance Mr George Dada,He told us that you are the real beneficiary of the fund,So you are advise to forward us your full contact bank account details where you want your fund to be transferred.

Below.
Your Country.......
Your full name............
Name of your bank...........
Bank Address.......
Account Name............
Bank account number........
Routing Number.........
Swift Code if Possible.......

Then you are advise to send us the Direct Wire Transfer fee which is $60.00 only So that we will remitted your fund directly into your bank account by tomorrow morning once we receive the $60.00

We are waiting to receive the following information from you,Meanwhile once we receive the money we will remitted your fund direct into your Bank account.

Please note that the cost of transfer which is$60.00 only is payable prior to transfer since we are not at liberty to deduct the C.O.T from source. 

Your  transfer will be effected on the receipt of the C.O.T 
Please confirm receipt of this message for our records.  

You are advise to Send the money through Western Union money Transfer for urgent pick up, with our Bank Messenger's Name so that as soon as we pick the money the transfer will commence.

Receiver Name.: .......ERIC OKOLO
Country.:............... BENIN REPUBLIC
City....................COTONOU
Test Question................LAST
Answer.................. FEE
Amount...............US$60.00usd
MTCN..............?

Awaiting your call or email

DIRECTOR OF ZENITH BANK BENIN REPUBLIC
HON.MR ERIC OMATA
Call us  immediately you send the money +22968436805

ZENITH BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC REPUBLIC
WEST AFRICAN OFFICE
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 pm

wunion15@yahoo.dk
hackettannie6080@gmail.com

+22968436805

Reply-To: wunion15@yahoo.dk
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:03:57 -0700
Subject: HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT MTCN:# 619-4560-005

WE TRANSFER AND RECIEVES MONEY
Finance Department Director
Ecobank Benin Republic Cotonou
Email: (wunion15@yahoo.dk )
Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic.
From the Honorable Office of Dr. Usman Raymond  (General Manager Western Union, Ankpa  Agbokun, Benin Republic.)

My Dear Beneficiary

I acknowledge the receipt of the mail message to my office today july the 23th Of july 2014, and I am also in my deep sense of regret to hear about the misfortune you have had so far in trying to receive your Benefited Funds that is deemed to be transferred by our reputable Organization (Western Union).

Yes, I have been briefed by the Foreign Remittance Agent of western union about the situation Of Your Funds, and the predicaments. This Funds is supposed to have gotten to you before now, and to tell you the fact, the moment I signed the last documentation on your transfer file, I ascertained that you would have gotten your money through the Board of Directors Oriented Decision after you have procured the Clean Bill Record Certificate.

Nevertheless, no much damage has been done; I have been able to retrieve the CERTIFICATE from the Ministry House today, and for immediate release of your payment.

Below is the First Payment that is sent to you this morning:

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN:# 619-4560-005
SENDERS FIRST NAME: Duray
SENDERS LAST   NAME: Wilson
Test Question: how long
Test Answer: 12hour
Amount: $5,000usd

Haven sent you the first payment today, one thing you must do now is to send to my assistant the sum of $45.00usd, so that the payment can be fully activated to your name as it is available to pick up and will have to be fully activated before you can be able to pick it up in Your local Western Branch Office.
Use below Information to make the payment:

Receiver Name: Denis Onyeka
City: Cotonou
Test Question: In God
Test Answer: We Trust
Amount: $45usd
Sender's Name::::??

Money Transfer Control Number:::??

Take my word for real (This is the last thing you are to do to receive your whole fund instrumentally), as I advise you to immediately update me with the payment information so that I can instruct the full activation of the payment to your name today. I apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered at this length.

You are to get back to me immediately you receive my email.

Yours in service
MR.JOHN DAVID
Finance Department Director
Ecobank Benin Republic Cotonou
Email: ( wunion15@yahoo.dk)
Tel: +229 68436805

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 pm

fedex_contact@yahoo.dk

+22968436805

Reply-To: fedex_contact@yahoo.dk
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 05:19:43 -0700
Subject: CONTACT FEDEX OFFICE FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX

FeDEx COURIER SERVICE, 
BENIN REPUBLIC.
FedEx!  
Dear Customer

You can as well come down to this branch in Benin Republic to pick up your package, The Fund is a donation to you from the U.N through e-mails balloting in affiliation with commonwealth poverty eradication program and Mrs. Marie Perrine who came to our office last week to place your check of $805.000.00 USD on out going delivery, your colleague already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges. But she did not pay for the security keeping fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail or phone to inform us that we have your Check, we informed her to  contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than $50 on demurrage and we do not operate POD{Pay On Delivery} on a charge like this.All you need to do right now to get your Check delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the security keeping fee of the courier company so far. The fee is $50 only, you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package for immediate dispatch Note that as soon as you make payment of security keeping it will take 48 hours for us to deliver your parcel to you.

Payment should be made via western union money transfer security purpose, payment details are listed below. 

Receivers Name: .LOUIS Nna
Senders Name:::::
City:  COTONOU,
Question: . Who is Able
Answer:   .God
Amount. US$50.00
mtcn number:
Text Question to be used: me?
Text Answer: Yes.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address..You have to send down the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and your complete postal address. Reconfirm your full name, address, country and most important your phone number. Get back to us with your payment details. Note that your tracking number would be provided to you as soon as the payment has been made and confirm to us.Have a wonderful time. Please call me anytime you need any assistance. FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown bigger, stronger, better than ever.

Mr. Rudy Johnson
Tel: +229.68436805
Dispatch Director.
Monday-Friday: 0800-1800
Saturday: 1000-1400
© 2014 FedEx INTERNATIONAL.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:36 pm

+22968436805
chiefjustice820@yahoo.com

Reply-To: chiefjustice820@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 04:32:27 -0700
Subject: FROM CHIEF JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC
From: DR Aloysius Katsina-Alu <hackettannie6080@gmail.com>

SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. GARIABUJA.

Justice of the Supreme Court of BENIN REPUBLIC

Tel: +22968436805,

Attention: Please,
I am Aloysius Katsina-Alu, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of BENIN REPUBLIC. I wish to inform you that we have received your email regarding the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal of transfer Certificate which you have been directed by the FBI to contact this office for instructions on how to obtain the said certificate.

We have concluded every necessary arrangement regards to obtaining of the said certificate on your behalf, right now the only thing delaying the needed document by the FBI is the required issuing fee of $61 which you are to send to us immediately to enable us obtain the required document on your behalf as soon as possible.

However, I want to guarantee you 100% that the document will be obtained on your behalf immediately the fee of $61 is received from you before the end of the day.

Meanwhile, we have also received instruction from the FBI to release the certificate to you once the needed fee is received, and we understand that you have less than 48 hours to obtain the needed certificate, therefore you have been advised to urgently send the needed fee to us, to enable us obtain the certificate on your behalf without any further delay.

Due to the urgency of this matter, you are advised to send the fee to my receiving agent with the below stated information's via western union money transfer or money gram Money Transfer only.

Receivers name: DENIS ONYEKA
Receivers address: BENIN REPUBLIC.
Text question: How Long
Text answer: Today
AMOUNT: $61
MTCN:

Furnish this office with the payment details involving your full information, once the payment is made, in order for us to obtain the document on your behalf immediately. Please call me at my direct cell phone number as soon as you send the fee today +22968436805 or you can email me your direct cell phone number so that i can call you as soon as the document is obtained on your behalf here in my office.

Yours Faithfully,

Aloysius Katsina-Alu
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF BENIN.
Tel: +22968436805

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 pm

strdrjms@gmail.com

+22968436805

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

Reply-To: zenithbankplc227@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:23:17 -0700
Subject: ZENITH BANK PLC.

ZENITH BANK PLC.
Office Address: 52/53 New Air-State Cotonou, BeninRepublic.
Director Zenith bank Plc Benin Republic
ww.websiteZenith.org
+229 68436805
00229 68436805

Your Ref: BBPLC/23148/008 Date
18/08/2014
Our Ref: BBPLC/XX76890YT5

The Remittance of Your Fund (US$20 Million) To Your Personal Bank Account: I believe you are alive and doing well to be reading this important and urgent e-mail from the sub-regional office of the ZENITH BANKPLC Republic of Benin. I am writing you this mail with urgent concern to officially inform you that our GPS Network Server System

(GPS NSS) recently detected an unknown Fund Transfer Payment File system (FTP File) valued at US$20 million, after our investigation on the FTP file we discovered your name and data information on the file confirming you as the Payment Receiver so we presented the FTP file to the World Bank Department of Western Europe sub-region,

so therefore we have now been authorized to wire this fund directly to your Bank Account because your Fund Transfer Payment file was officially cleared with a Bill of Clean Sheet as your name and data information was clearly verified on the FTP file that was detected by our GPS NSS. So therefore, we kindly request that you forward to us your current Bank Account details for us to effect the transfer of your fund directly to
your Bank Account; And do get back to us with $55 that will use to open account to your
name which will serve you for banking

i will get back to you, After that before the next 10-15 minute your $20.million will be credited into you account because it is electronic wire transfer it won't take time just check your account once i call you +229 68436805

INFROMATION TO SEND $55 IS STATED BELLOW
Receiver's name;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ERIC OKOLOU
City;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Cotonou
Country;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Benin Republic
Text question;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Very
Text Answer;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Urgent
Amount;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;$55 Only
MTCN;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Sender's name;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Waiting to hear from you,
 ZENITH BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICAN
DIRECTOR GENERAL: REV DR willam UZO
DIRECTOR GENERAL ZENITH BANK PLC BENIN
OFFICE ADDRESS:52/53 NEW AIR STATE COTONOU BENIN.
EMAIL;zenithbankplc227@yahoo.com.sg
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:05 am

imfoffice490@yahoo.com.sg
mariochaneke@gmail.com

+22968436805

Reply-To: imfoffice490@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:39:23 -0700
Subject: PLEASE_DONT_OVERLOOK_THIS_EMAIL
From: "MIF. Directors Mr John Paul" <mariochaneke@gmail.com>

FROM IMF HEAD OFFICE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLICOFFICE ADDRESS 21 GOV ROD CA
JACKSON 2  COTONOU BENINOFFICE NUMBER : +229-61512319
FAX NUMBER: +229-61512319
CALL :+229-68436-805

PLEASE  DON’T OVER-LOOK THIS E-MAIL. MY DEAR  THIS IS MY (10) GOOD YEARS WORKING UNDER (I.M.F) OFFICE AND I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD SO FAR AND IT WILL NOT START IN YOUR OWN TIME RATHER
YOU WILL SHOWS YOUR APPRECIATION TO ME BY SENDING ME A GIFT
ONCE THIS TRANSFER FINALIZE AND YOU HAVE YOUR FUND RECEIVED AS I PROMISE YOU FROM THE BEGINNING.

YOU AND I KNOWS THAT  THERE IS SO MANY SCAMS IS GOING AROUND THE GLOBAL WORLD TODAY USING NAMES OF BANKS OFFICES AND COMPANY’S TO SCAM MONEY OUT FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERY BODY IS A SCAM.

AS IT STANDS NOW, I HAVE NOTING TO PROVE MYSELF THAT I AM NOT AMONG THE SCAMMERS UNTIL I FULFILLED MY PROMISE BY GETTING YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO YOU, THAT IS ONLY WAY I CAN
PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT IN THIS MATTER AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I’M DOING SOFA BY TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU
RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

I FEEL THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE NOW IS NOT THAT YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO SEND BUT LACK OF  TRUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED MANY TIMES WITH THIS TRICK OF SENDING MONEY TO MINE PEOPLE RELEASE YOUR FUND .
ALTHOUGH, I AM NOT AGAINST WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BECAUSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO PEOPLE IN THIS GLOBLE WORLD TODAY.

WHICH I KNOW THAT AFTER THIS CHARGE YOUR FUND WILL BEEN TRANSFER TO YOU ,KINDLY GIVE ME THIS LAST CHANCE AND TRUST AND SEE IF I WILL NOT FULFILLED MY PROMISE TO YOU BY GETTING
YOUR FUND TO YOU WITH OUT ANY FURTHER DELAYS AND REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT,

AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AFTER YOU SEND THE $62.00 YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

RECEIVE Name…......PETER OKECHER
Address……………...... Benin , Republic
City……………............ Cotonou
Test Question………...When
Test Answer…….....  soon
Amount:     $62.00 USD

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND
ADDRESS, MTCN
NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT
SENT.THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSER ESPECTIVELY 

Email:imfoffice490@yahoo.com.sg