Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevenstafford43@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevenstafford43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Messages on the dating site:

Hello gorgeous,how are you doing? Getting to know you will be a pleasure, would like to know you much better please.

Thanks for your response, i am so happy for your kind respond my dear, it makes me feel i had really spoken in written to the most beautiful woman in the world.and she responded! that is great my dear!.i will like you to send me your email so that we can communicate more dear, You are such a lovely looking woman that i will love to be in constant communication with, so that i can tell you everything you got to know about me and to know you better as well.

my email is stevenstafford43@gmail.com will be hoping hearing from you soon, or send me your email address dear.

Profile elements:

Steven Stafford
Male / Divorced
56 - Alberton / South Africa
Current Location Boksburg/ South Africa

Slogan Passionate

Am a loving, caring and passionate man.

I am looking for someone who is willing to offer herself as much as she would like given. Who is willing to take what we have and build from it. Not necessarily financially but, someone who can offer conversation and mental stimulation. A tender lover. She doesn't have to be perfect, she simply needs to be led by God. Then, She will have the tools to be sensitive in understanding what I go through as a man but, strong enough to keep me grounded. Someone who is worthy of me and me of her.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Doctor
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
steves.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevenstafford43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 pm

On Person:

stevenstafford
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing? Hope it was good and you are taking charge of your day. I am okay over here and all is fine by me. Thanks for the opportunity you have given me to write directly to your email and to get to know each other more.
Well i am on the site to meet a nice, good, caring woman to spend the rest of my life with, who i can trust. I am new to the online dating thing and i am glad we could connect with our first message. Have you dated online before, and how was it? I have heard so many success stories about the online dating and so I decided to give it a try and see if I can meet the right woman my heart yearns for.
Here is a bit about myself, am 55years old and a Swedish by nationality. Dad was South Africa and mom a swedish who resided in UK, so i see South Africa as home, except for the looming political instability, i have lived and worked in London almost all my life.
I'm a medical doctor by profession and also do supply and installation of medical equipments around the world as a contractor building and setting up medical centers for companies, I love traveling as this gives me the opportunity to meet with different people and get to learn their diverse cultures as well. I'm a widower with a 14years old son and have been single for 2years due to the death of my wife.
I have lived all my life in the UK but I am in SA at the moment to exploit the possibility of establishing my clinic here. I have three places in mind, Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg and i have been going round to see where i could find a space to fit the clinic. I want you to know that distance can’t pose a barrier between friendship/relationship as long as the two hearts are mingled together.
I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, well educated, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I am open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor, am also responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, traveling, meeting people and all is beautiful. I am looking for that special woman i could love with all my heart, emotion, body, spirit and soul. I would love to share my feelings with someone that is serious in looking for the right man, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level..
Hope you like my personality and will be willing to share your life with me if you find what you want in me. I want to know more about you too, like your full name, birthday, occupation and position, relationship status, kids and everything you wish for me to know.
Hoping to read from you soon.
Have a wonderful day and keep in touch. Send me some photos of yourself too.

Yours.

steves1..JPG

steves2.JPG

Return-Path: stevenstafford43@gmail.com
Received: from mail-we0-f195.google.com ([74.125.82.195]) by SNT004-MC3F25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 14 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing? thanks for your lovely mail, i understand all you are trying to say and you are a very adorable lady and i adore you you very much, I am new to online dating but my hopes are very high. You sound like a nice and decent woman and i would love for us to take this a bit further, i did not have good encounters with women when i was younger. I could go on and on. lol.. Let me not bore you with the stories. I work at BP as a doctor and a contractor which enable me to build and set up medical centers for companies, It's quite a tough job but the tougher the job, i guess the larger the pay...lol...What kind of job do you do? Are you seeing anyone now? I'm a christian but i would confess that i am not a very religious person because i do not attend service regularly, Pls feel free to ask me anything and i'll surely furnish you with answers, here is my mobile number: +27611919088 Hope to read from you soon.

Cheers

Received: from mail-wg0-f43.google.com ([74.125.82.43]) by BAY004-MC2F30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 16 Jul 2014

+27611919088

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Email:

Hi honey, Very nice of you to reply my message precisely, am in currently in Cape Town trying to start up an investment, I understand all that you are trying to tell me and i must say that you truly are a woman of character and intelligence. I like your level of simplicity. It felt good reading your email over and over again. I have never been this happy for quite some time now because i never thought i'd meet someone with a lot in common. i have not been with any woman for sometime now so please don't blame me if i am taking things too fast, I find it very difficult to meet with women the conventional way due to the nature of my job as i spend most of my time offshore so i had to resort to online method as i have access to the internet while at work..we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. i can be a good spouse and also able to support my spouse. I feel you should give us a chance and let's see how it goes. I would be very glad if you send me more pic of yours, would try to send you more of my pics when am less busy dear.

Hugs

Received: from mail-we0-f181.google.com ([74.125.82.181]) by COL004-MC4F30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Email:

Hi honey, How was your day? You capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you dont mind, please send me your pictures, I will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night, you have brought me so much happiness, spending the rest of my life with you is my desire, am going through so tough and hectic time now putting up my medical center, just want start a better life and family with you honey, at least after having all this salted out, my son schools in a boarding school in UK, all he needs is a motherly care and love, One thing you should know more about me is that i am a very honest and modest man...hope you like that, can’t wait to be with you, I have not had time for myself for a very long time, It has always been my Job, Your sweet words are assuring too. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere...thank you so much...am so glad i met you.

I need you with all my heart, No matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, i will never stop my feelings for you. You are my world and soul, the air that i breathe each day. You are my best thing in my life now, and no matter how difficult it may seem or how tough it may be to go on, i know i will, because i will have the best person in the whole world right by my side every step of the way. I need you My Love.
I pray every night that you will someday be the one i wake up to in the morning. Without you i wouldn't be complete. So, please my honey, i am asking you to spend the rest of your life with me, all i can give you is love. I need you in my life with all my heart My Sweetheart.

Love Always

s1.JPG

s3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 am

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing? I try to find the words to express the feeling in my heart, i try to show you that i care, But i don’t know where to start. I guess i will start right here, and i guess i will start right now. I will tell you that i want you, and i will tell you why and how. You are the one i want to lay next to, When my time has passed. You are the one i have given myself to, and you will be the last. You are the one i want for life, until the day i will die, You are the one god sent from heaven above to me, and be my future wife, i told my son about you and he was excited, You are the one, who brightens my day, With your smile bright and glowing. You are the one whom i wake up for each and every morning, i want you to be by my side honey and i cant wait to be with you, i love you very much and you are all i desire, thanks for coming into my life.

Yours

Received: from mail-wi0-f176.google.com ([209.85.212.176])
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Email:

I am thinking about you. We are so close here ... it's not like i am feeling that you are far, it's just that i want to let you know again HOW MUCH i am in love with you. I will love you forever and for always, my wife. You are a woman every man is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what i did good in this life to deserve you which i always ask my self my love, but i have must been doing something very good in my life. Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a soccer team of kids, are you sure of that honey? ... I am dreaming about that. I love you, sweetie, and i am yours forever.
I love you with all my heart. I will never forget all of the good times we have had together and i will definitely never forget you and the way you have changed me. I have never felt this way about any other woman i have met before not even my late wife. you have made me the happiest man in the world. When i am with you, time just rushes by and i can't even begin to explain how you make me feel, but it's the best feeling in the world. I swear every time I hear your voice my heart just skips a beat. You are the most wonderful woman ever. You have absolutely no idea how much i really love you but trust me, it's more than you will ever know. I hope we last forever and thanks for everything you do, My Heart. I love you always and forever your man..kissess.

Love Always

Received: from mail-wi0-f178.google.com ([209.85.212.178])
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:10 am

Email:

Hi honey, Your heart has a beauty that I find in no other. Your warmth and compassion inspire me to take new risks and grow daily, refining me into a better person. Your eyes hold a sexiness and a passion others can only long for. As long as my heart beats, I shall seek out your soul and feel fulfilled, honey am sorry if am bothering you with this,is a matter of urgency that is why, i need your help please , i got a message from my mum that my son is very ill that he feel in school and bump his head and needs to be admitted and operated with immediate effect to avoid any brain damage, and the hospital are demanding for a deposit of about £2500 to commence with the operation and my mum dosent have such, because i do always send them monthly allowance and am presently Offshore shore right now, and there is no way i could get access of sending the hospital bill, am sorry if am bothering you with my problems is because it came so urgent and i don't know who else to turn to honey please, i just need someone to send the money to my mother and i will definitely pay you back soon honey immediately i get to you, my son is all i have got and am worried right now, please honey i need your help i will forever be in your debt, ohhhh my God i cant believe this, i cant even concentrate anymore, honey please help me.

Received: from mail-we0-f172.google.com ([74.125.82.172])
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing and I do hope you are having a lovely weekend? pains and sorrow linger in my heart, I do not know what to do anymore, my son is all I have got, the doctors says he has to be operated as soon as possible or he might have brain problems or damage because it was his head that hits the ground, please love if you can help me send about £2500 to my mum to enable her pay the deposit for the operation for them to commence with it, am worried love and I do not want anything to happen on him, I would forever be grateful and in your debt, promise to pay it all back to you, please love you are all I can rely on right now, what ever you can do or come up with will be appreciated and grateful.

Received: from mail-we0-f171.google.com ([74.125.82.171]) by BAY004-MC3F6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 3 Aug 2014
Subject: Please Love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.