Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterjerry2013@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

office-payment2015@yandex.com

+2348025078474

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

Reply-To: <office-payment2015@yandex.com>
Subject: APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF US$31.5M.
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:54:01 +0000

NITED NATION SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION NOTICE AND DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
                               APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF US$31.5M.

YOUR PAYMENT WAS AMONG THE APPROVED BENEFICIARIES.
            DIRECTOR, FOREIGN DEBT SETTLEMENT UNIT AND THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT WORLD BANK,

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am acknowledge the receipt of your mail. This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment. if you are following my instruction, you will receive your fund in your care.

There is no room for fraud in this transactions as it widely open to your seeing what we eventually comes to you from our department as we have only send your funds to be delivery or wire to your care and Truly Speaking you need to take me for my word as you have been compensated with the huge sum of Money from Nigeria regards the situation the Nation is into about the Terrorist that have attracted the International communities to fly down in pursuits of the Terrorist that have been Terrorizing the Country so far.

There is Time for everything in life and opportunity comes only but once,if you grab it well,its yours,and if you stagger at it,you may lose it and only to use it as a frame word thereafter.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter and following my instruction giving to you. I strongly advice you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you asap.

Please do not disclose this payment update to anybody to avoid them getting information and start looking on how to get your fund. Always remember that World Bank of Nigeria PLC will do everything possible to make sure that you receive your fund successfully without any further delay. I am contact you at the earliest opportunity.

NOTE: Bear in mind that we only proceed in concluding with you after you might have been indicate your interest on how you want to receive your fund, so the more fast you are in getting back to us with your choice of receiving your fund determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

I am waiting to Read from You Urgently through the Electronic Mail or sms As soon As Possible.

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation towards the conclusion of your approve fund.

Looking to hear from you soon.

FUND CONTROL DEPARTMENT,
My direct Telephone No: +234-80-2507-8474
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.