Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cargoukoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cargoukoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Received: from [41.71.177.66] by web133006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:59:21 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Message-ID: <1405936761.98597.YahooMailNeo@web133006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:59:21 +0100
Reply-To: Cargo Uk office <cargoukoffice@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Your Cargo Ref.No.SAC/IRQ-GVT/13.

Dear XXXXXX
I am Mr.Roger Scott.The Director Of Immigrations here at the Cargo Department, I am the head of anti smuggling and fraudulent section at the HEATHROW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM.

So i no that this will come to you as a surprise sending to you an email about your money that has been stolen by one Mr.Thomas Kirskey, who escape at the Airport on Friday night, We discover that the contains after scanning the two trunk boxes, to no if it were drugs or ammunition are in the two trunk boxes,we now found out that the boxes contain hard currencies.

According to my investigation Through a document he left behind i discover that this boxes belongs to you and this consignment was to depart from London to your country.

Without saying much i have not reported this case till now and i want to find out if this money actually belongs to you and let me now how i can help and send it back to you through a Diplomatic means or Security company.

Please i need your urgent response so that we can know if it is to report this case to the Airport Authority and i also believe that you will also compensate me for my honesty and assistance and for meeting a God fearing man.Please also include your telephone numbers so that we can communicate as soon as possible. Mr.Thomas Kirskey is now on the run and i must try my possible means to arrest him for criminal Act.

Hoping to receive your urgent response or you can call me on my direct phone number: +44 7045722813 for more explanations.You can as well reply via this email address below:cargoukoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards,

Mr. Roger Scott.
Director, Cargo Head of Dept.
Heathrow Airport
London, UK.
Tel. +447045722813

Your Cargo Ref.No.SAC/IRQ-GVT/13.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.