Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthsih@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ruthsih@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 pm

On single123:

Hello dear,
My name is Ruth. I am a young girl. I would like us to be friends and to know more about each other. Please contact me through my email address ( ruthsih@yahoo.com ) so that i can send my picture to you and also tell you more about myself.
Your new friend
Miss Ruth.

My email address is: ruthsih@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

ruth561
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
newyork
Zip Code:

I am a very good looking Girl with love and honesty.I am a very good looking Girl with love and honesty.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruthsih@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Email:

Hello dear,

How is everything? i know it's all good. i am excited to read from you today. My dear as i told you in my last mail, My name is Ruth Siako, from Liberian. by nationality in West Africa. I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the Civil war happen in my country .I am a loving young lady of 24 years ,about 5'8" tall .Slim fit ,weighing about 61 kg.My father Dr Siako William was a successful business man,he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother .I'm the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a near by country where I'm presently living as a refugee.My dear,I come in this site search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members.I here by believe that time to come you will be my side and i will show you unreserved love respect through out my time.Dear ,I want to
know more about you,your real name,Your real country,Your occupation,your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently .My hobbies are swimming ,dancing,singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics .I have attached my pictures here. In my next mail I will tell you more about my self.I waiting to your lovely reply with impatience.

Yours Forever in Love.
Miss Ruth
Ruth.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.65]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.83.13.65
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

My Contributions:
Hello my dear.
How are you doing today together with your health that is most important thing to me and how was your night.i hope that you are doing great over there in your country .For me am fine hoping that very soon that i will be there with you immediately after the transfer of my money into your account for a betterment of life with you and continue with my studies. Dear,like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. Samuel Martin who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please try to call by me today by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number here: ( +221-771-803-379 ), when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me today,I love to hear your voice. As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this,I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $3.8 Million.(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Sir, I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative:
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
3) Phone Number
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me around 2pm GMT. I want to hear your voice and I love and care for you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in Love.
Ruth.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.15.180] by web121502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Mar 2013 02:00:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhci4NCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIHRvZGF5IHRvZ2V0aGVyIHdpdGggeW91ciBoZWFsdGggdGhhdAogaXMgbW9zdCBpbXBvcnRhbnQgdGhpbmcgdG8gbWUgYW5kIGhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBuaWdodC5pIGhvcGUgdGhhdCB5b3UgCmFyZSBkb2luZyBncmVhdCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSAuRm9yIG1lIGFtIGZpbmUgaG9waW5nIHRoYXQgCnZlcnkgc29vbiB0aGF0IGkgd2lsbCBiZSB0aGVyZSB3aXRoIHlvdSBpbW1lZGlhdGVseSBhZnRlciB0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIgCm9mIG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Message-ID: <1364461205.31327.YahooMailClassic@web121502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 02:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling this is my full life story with love and honesty.

CONTACT BANKER:
My beloved,

Thank you very much for your love and concern towards me. May the peace and blessing of our good Lord be with you. I only believed in you because Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and sent you to help me, that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i found you i have recovered my confidence. I want to use this opportunity to let you know that our relationship have a divine and good purpose, now it's left for you to help me out from this predicament i found myself.

You and our reverend father knew about these money, please keep it secret to other people as you promised because since it's money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this details. I have informed the bank about my intention to claim the money So that i can use part of the money to help myself, the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner/trustee who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country which did not give me the fundamental human right to claim my late father,s inheritance from the bank.

I will like you to present yourself as my partner and transfer the money into your bank account since i have no right on my own. I have decided to offer you 25% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your kind help in this transaction and the remaining you must keep save in your account and send part of it to me through the reverend father to help me process my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country to continue my education.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer the money (3.8 million U.S dollars) deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country. Here is the account details and bank contact email to write them:

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR.BRIAN STEVENSON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447724214707 / +447024016706

EMAIL ADDRESS- ( customerrelations@london.com ) or ( rbstransferoffcc@aol.com )

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS (Dr.Siako William)
AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS (Ruth Siako William)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)

Please i will like you to send an email to the bank today because i have already informed them about you. Honey,
i am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Thanks and God bless.

Yours in love,
Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.15.98] by web121505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Mar 2013 01:41:39 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgYmVsb3ZlZCwNCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91IHZlcnkgbXVjaCBmb3IgeW91ciBsb3ZlIGFuZCBjb25jZXJuIHRvd2FyZHMKIG1lLiBNYXkgdGhlIHBlYWNlIGFuZCBibGVzc2luZyBvZiBvdXIgZ29vZCBMb3JkIGJlIHdpdGggeW91LiBJIG9ubHkgCmJlbGlldmVkIGluIHlvdSBiZWNhdXNlIEFsbWlnaHR5IEdvZCBoYXZlIGEgcmVhc29uIGZvciBtZSB0byBrbm93IHlvdSAKYW5kIHNlbnQgeW91IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUsIHRoYXQncyB3aHkgYW0gaGFwcHkgbm93LCBiZWZvcmUgYW0gYWZyYWlkIG9mIApwZW9wbGUgYnUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Message-ID: <1364546499.25499.YahooMailClassic@web121505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 01:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning darling here is the details of the bank please contact them?

CONTACT LAWYER:
My Dearest Heart,

How are you today your family and work? I believe you are doing well thank you very much for your mail i am
so happy to read from you today, and god will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late fathers money to your position for me to have a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life, I was very much happy writing to you now, God will bless and reward you in all your doing to rescue me from this situation.
Darling I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp, and i believe with your good effort i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of the money to your account.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding through the mail you forwarded to me, before they will transfer my late fathers money to your account. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i will give to the lawyer to get others documents when you contact him.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, i discussed it with Reverend father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Hassan Diop.
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will like you to contact him on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath/support from the high of Senegal that will enable you transfer my late fathers money 3.8 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland to your bank account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact information are as follows,

Name : Dr Hassan Diop.
E-mail address: ( barristerhassandiop@lawyer.com ) or ( hassanlawchamber@yahoo.com )
Telephone number +221-764-735-673

God bless you as you contact him immediately, also honey i will be waiting for your call tomorrow as you said.
Yours in love Forever,
Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.13.114] by web121506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Apr 2013 00:18:00 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBIZWFydCwNCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXkgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkgYW5kIHdvcms_IEkgYmVsaWV2ZSB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHdlbGwgdGhhbmsgeW91IHZlcnkgbXVjaCBmb3IgeW91ciBtYWlsIGkgYW0NCnNvIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlYWQgZnJvbSB5b3UgdG9kYXksIGFuZCBnb2Qgd2lsbCBibGVzcyBhbmQgcmV3YXJkIHlvdSBmb3IgZXZlcnkgZWZmb3J0IHlvdSBhcmUgbWFraW5nIHRvIHNlZSBtZSBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGlzIGhvcnJpYmxlIHNpdHVhdGlvbiBpIGZvdW5kIG15c2VsZiB0b2QBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Message-ID: <1364973480.10983.YahooMailClassic@web121506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 00:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love thanks for your mail please contact this lawyer now for the documents,

3 photos and 3 Certificates:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771803379
+447724214707
+447024016706
+221764735673
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Received a couple ID's from Ruth today:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm

More Info:
Dearest love,

How are you today,hope fine?

I hereby to inform you that i have discussed with a UK lawyer to help me transfer that money to you so he made so many suggestions and we came to an agreement so I decided on a better and easier means to transfer the money to you,I have appointed him and he will ensure that the money is shipped to you via diplomatic means. He has offered to pay £15,000 for the shipment to your destination and would monitor the delivery. As we both have agreed, 10% of the money will be accrued to him as legal service charge when the money gets to you for offering to pay for the shipment. It will be delivered to you by a diplomat also known as deliveryman, take note that instead of through bank, the money will now be shipped in a box officially known as diplomatic baggage. The content has been registered as diplomatic materials instead of cash, the company in possession of the baggage is same company that will ship it, it is a security company. The company is affiliated with UPS Facility Storehouse in all airports of the world.

The lawyer will further give you details, he will be the one to direct you to the security company called RAS LINUX Company. Now i want you to send email to the lawyer, tell him that you have been directed by me to contact him in order to open communication in respect of a money inside a diplomatic baggage pending to be shipped to you.

See Details Below:
Firm: Brian Scott Law Firm, Barristers & Solicitors
Name: Brian Scott Esq.
Phone: +44 7874815384 Address: 18 Lowden Road, LONDON ENGLAND N9 8RN,United Kingdom
Email: brian.scott@lawyer.com

Send him an Email immediately and keep me updated, henceforth all correspondence comes and goes through this attorney as he is more competent to handle this issue without problems

Hope to hear from you soon as we need to get things done now since this is the best means and I assure you that we can conclude this within one week

Thank you
With Love,
Ruth.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.186.77] by web121506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:06:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBsb3ZlLA0KDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSxob3BlIGZpbmU_DQoNCkkgaGVyZWJ5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgdGhhdCBpIGhhdmUgZGlzY3Vzc2VkIHdpdGggYSBVSyBsYXd5ZXIgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGF0IG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdSBzbyBoZSBtYWRlIHNvIG1hbnkgc3VnZ2VzdGlvbnMgYW5kIHdlIGNhbWUgdG8gYW4gYWdyZWVtZW50IHNvIEkgZGVjaWRlZCBvbiBhIGJldHRlciBhbmQgZWFzaWVyIG1lYW5zIHRvIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3UsSSBoYXZlIGFwcG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1366905965.27846.YahooMailClassic@web121506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:06:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dearest love how are today i hope fine?

PHONE NUMBER:
+447874815384
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Ruth Finally escapes the Camp:
Ruth Siako<ruthsih@yahoo.com> Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Cc: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dearest Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Samuel Martin. and his email address is ( revsamuelmartin@yahoo.com ) and his contact number.(+221-777-469-522)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 U.S. DOLLARS which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.
Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.85.30] by web126103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:33:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBGcmllbmQsDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGFyYWd1YXkuIFByZXNlbnRseSBJIGFtIGluIFBhcmFndWF5IGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0uDQoNCk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/674 YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Message-ID: <1405870404.15803.YahooMailBasic@web126103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:33:24 -0700
Subject: Hello Dearest Friend

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777469522
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.