Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

X-Originating-IP: [209.239.112.120]
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignments to Your Door-Step
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 33:eM.php
From: Diplomatic Service Unit Ghana <drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: drwalters_mike1@yahoo.com

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/13

Attn: Beneficiary,

RE-NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS DELIVERY OF US$25M

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address where the fund will be delivered.
2.. The nearest International Airport .
3. Your Mobile telephone and fax number
4.. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Contract Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Tel; +233-244-94034
Tel; +23324494034
Email; drwaltermike@diplomats.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

michaelmillernj@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Subject: RE: Your US$500,000.00 Scam Victim Compensation Fund

CitiBank NA
10011 Cypresswood Dr
Houston, TX, United States
E-mail: citi.usa@usa.com

RE: Your US$500,000.00 Scam Victim Compensation Fund

We write to notify you that we have received a per-advice instruction yesterday from the World Bank to credit your nominated account with US$500,000.00 and debit their coded a/c with our branch within 48hrs. This instruction was received yesterday from the president office as compensation to you as one of the Scam victim

Be informed that we will release the payment to you once we receive the following information's from you.

A copy of any of your identification
Your current resident address
Your mobile telephone number and fax

Once we received the above stated information’s we are not going to make wire transfer from here but rather we will rather issue you a pin code to receive your US$500,000.00 from our corresponding bank near you in cash. This is to avoid the challenges regarding transferring huge amount from one country to another, hence we decided to pay you this way which is hitch free.

Waiting for your immediately response

Best Regards,

Mr. Michael Miller
Int'l Remittance Director
Citi Bank Houston Texas
E-mail: citi.usa@usa.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

drwaltersmike23@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery of Your U$25M to Your Door-Step
From: Diplomatic Service Unit Ghana <drwaltersmike23@gmail.com>

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/14
E-mail: drwaltermike@diplomats.com
Tel: +233244940314

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Contract Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Accra-Ghana
Wayne

drwaltermiike@diplomats.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:12 am

Received: from User (unknown [41.138.191.50])
by drsyverson.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 9B14C34CBE00;
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:43:58 -0600 (CST)
Reply-To: <drwaltermike@diplomats.com>
From: "Diplomatic Service Unit"<drwaltermiike@diplomats.com>
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery Of Your US$25M to Your Door-Step

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/14

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233233337938
Wayne

drwaltersmike@dipomats.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Received: from User (unknown [41.138.190.216])
by drsyverson.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 44E4B30C867E;
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:16:32 -0600 (CST)
Reply-To: <drwaltermike@diplomats.com>
From: "Diplomatic Service Unit"<drwaltersmike@dipomats.com>
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery Of Your US$25M to Your Door-Step

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/15

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Accra-Ghana
Wayne

drmoho6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Payment to Your Door-Step

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/15
E-mail: drwaltermike@diplomats.com
Tel: +233 233 337938

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Accra-Ghana
Email: drwaltermike@diplomats.com
Wayne

info@hsbc-uk.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:51 pm

RE: Final Credit of US$10.5M to Your Account Within 48hrs
HSBC Bank Plc <info@hsbc-uk.com> Today at 5:05 PM
Reply-To: <iaiinmackay22@gmail.com>
To
Message body
HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

Attn: Beneficiary ,

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from World Bank to credit your nominated account with US$10.5M and debit their coded a/c with our branch within 48hrs as your over due inheritance payment. This instruction was received last Monday from world bank headquarters

Be informed that we will release the transfer upon the reconfirmation of your bank details,

1. Your bank name and address
2. Your bank account number and account name
3. Bank Swift Code and Iban number
4. Your telephone number and current address

Our telex department will transfer the funds to your account and send to you the telex confirmation slip for further confirmation with your bank upon your response.

Cordially yours,

Mr. Iain Mackay
Group Finance Director.
Hsbc Bank Plc London
Tel +442036958563 Fax: +442035141829
Wayne

wyeoff@fedreserve.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Re: Immediate Transfer of US$2M To Your Account
Federal Reserve Bank <wyeoff@fedreserve.com> Today at 6:59 AM
Reply-To: <frbwyeoff@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Attn:Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Transfer of US$2M To Your Account

We write officially to inform you that your file was reviewed regarding an inheritance fund which was brought to our bank sometime ago from Africa Foreign Payment panel and after some period; the fund bank was return to World Bank. For the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$2Million, which we considered your long suffering as we have the knowledge that you have not receive a single cent from your fund transfer rather than paying for this or that due to corrupt government and bad bank officials and we have decided to pay you this US$2M to console your suffering in their hands.

Be informed that we will release the transfer upon the reconfirmation of the following information's

Your bank name and address
Your bank account number
Your account name
Swift code
Your telephone number and fax number
Your Company name and Position

Our telex department will transfer the funds to your a/c and send to you the telex confirmation slip for further confirmation with your bank.

Yours In Service

Albert Wyeoff
Associate Co-ordinator
Federal Reserve Bank
United States of America
Wayne

iaiinmackay22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 pm

People
HSBC London * Iain Mackay * <iaiinmackay22@gmail.com> Today at 1:58 PM
To
BCC

Message body
HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

Attn: Beneficiary ,

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from World Bank to credit your nominated account with US$10.5M and debit their coded a/c with our branch within 48hrs as your over due inheritance payment. This instruction was received last Monday from world bank headquarters

Be informed that we will release the transfer upon the reconfirmation of your bank details,

1. Your bank name and address
2. Your bank account number and account name
3. Bank Swift Code and Iban number
4. Your telephone number and current address

Our telex department will transfer the funds to your account and send to you the telex confirmation slip for further confirmation with your bank upon your response.

Cordially yours,

Mr. Iain Mackay
Group Finance Director.
Hsbc Bank Plc London
Tel +442036958563 Fax: +442035141829
Email: h.s.b.c@lainmackay.com
Wayne

drmoho6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Re: Delivery of Your US$25M Consignments to Your Door-Step
People
Diplomatic Service Unit <drmoho6@gmail.com> Today at 9:15 PM
To
BCC
Message body
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/16

Re: Delivery of Your US$25M Consignments to Your Door-Step

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana
E-mail: drwaltersmike1@diplomats.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.