Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

haidahmed@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

haidahmed@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:05 am

Subject: YOUR FUND HAS BEEN RELEASE TO YOU PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY

Good Day,

My Name is Mrs. Amatullah Hadi Ahmed I work with Western Union Head Office in Ghana / Togo. I am the Head of the Foreign Remittance Department here in our Western Union Head Office in Ghana / Togo. I am contacting you regarding your Fund of $400,000.00 United States Dollars (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which was transfer to us by the United Nations Compensation Commission as a Compensation to you and I was assign to Transfer the funds to you as the Foreign Beneficiary and they ask us to transfer the funds to you before the end of next month. So today i made the first Transfer of US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollars to your name, your first Transfer MTCN numbers is already available for pick up by you, Kindly visit our official web site Money Transfer Tracking - Western Union find TRACKING on the top right of the site page, and insert accordingly the details following the instructions below tracked your transfer and confirmed. information blow.

MTCN Number:.............: 4913713380
Sender First Name:.............: Mohammad
Sender Last Name:.............: Ibraheem Soogun
Amount:......................: $5,000 USD
Text Question:............: What For
Text Answer:..............: MTCN

Western Union has decoded the transfer of your funds into the systems already but you can not pick up the Transfer because you have not pay for the transfer charges and the transfer charges is going to cost you $125 USD, we should have deducted this fee from your funds but the money has already been registered for the transfer and sent to the Western union cooperate headquarters in United States of America. The transfer canter has already programmed the total funds to be transfer to your name and all the names you will send to us..

the Transfer of Your Funds,is in Order and now in Progress, we are Making all Necessary Arrangement to make sure you pick up The first Three Transfer Successfully today, it is just left the Transfer Charges that is needed to back up the Transfer of Your Funds so that you will start receiving all your transfer and as a matter of fact i have made sure that once this $125 USD is paid for the Transfer Charges you will not be asked to make any payment for whatsoever reasons.

I want you to know that am having sleepless nights due to the fact that i want you to receive your funds and am working day and night to make sure that you receive your funds and i assure you that you will not regret it after you have paid for the Transfer Charges. So now you are to make the payment for the transfer charges which will cost you $125 USD, to the Western Union Secretary {MR. BODOSIKA ROLAND ULOHO} in the Western Union Head Office here in Accra Ghana.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

NAME: MR. BODOSIKA ROLAND ULOHO
ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA
AMOUNT: $125 USD
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: MTCN
MTCN:

I am Waiting for your immediate respond with the payment information so that i can release your first US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollar to you immediately and please your name can not Receive all the Funds so i will need additional 2 Names from you to enable make your balance transfer to the names as soon as possible, your Transfer has been Approved that your funds should be Transfer to you Bit by Bit so you will Receiving $30,000 United States Dollars per day and please as soon as you send the $125 USD for the Transfer Charges wait in the Western Union which you use to send the $125 USD in the next 30mins i will call you and release the first Three Transfer to you so that you will pick up the US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollar.

Thanks for your understanding and I Wait to read from you as soon as possible...

Best regards

Mrs. Amatullah Hadi Ahmed
Head of the Foreign Remittance Department
Western Union Money Transfer Head Office Togo / Ghana
Tell: +233243204002
Fax: +23321664797
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

moneytransfer47@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Received: from DUB130-W79 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 00:05:26 -0700
X-TMN: [rlgglc0VUYMCwqLc+Sjc2+g56QD16pY3]
X-Originating-Email: [moneytransfer47@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W7973235D8DCC4D1F9D2E68DBF20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: moneytransfer47@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fc27886b-feea-4277-81de-b8713f69c7d3_"
From: Western Union Money Transfer Head Office Ghana Togo
<moneytransfer47@live.com>
To: Western Union Money Transfer Head Office Ghana Togo
<moneytransfer47@live.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Respond is Needed and Please Call me +233-231839162

Send Money and Receive Money Worldwide

Good Day,

My Name is Dr. Mugu Onome, I work with Western Union Head Office in Ghana / Togo. I am the Head of the Foreign Remittance Department here in our Western Union Head Office in Ghana / Togo. I am contacting you regarding your Fund of $400,000.00 United States Dollars (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which was transfer to us by the United Nations Compensation Commission as a Compensation to you and I was assign to Transfer the funds to you as the Foreign Beneficiary and they ask us to transfer the funds to you before the end of next month. So today i made the first Transfer of US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollars to your name, your first Transfer MTCN numbers is already available for pick up by you. information blow.

MTCN Number:.............: 1058884132
Sender Name:.............: Peggy Holcomb
Amount:......................: $5,000 USD
Text Question:............: What For
Text Answer:..............: MTCN

Western Union has decoded the transfer of your funds into the systems already but you can not pick up the Transfer because you have not pay for the transfer charges and the transfer charges is going to cost you $50 USD, we should have deducted this fee from your funds but the money has already been registered for the transfer and sent to the Western union cooperate headquarters in United States of America. The transfer canter has already programmed the total funds to be transfer to your name and all the names you will send to us..

the Transfer of Your Funds,is in Order and now in Progress, we are Making all Necessary Arrangement to make sure you pick up The first Three Transfer Successfully today, it is just left the Transfer Charges that is needed to back up the Transfer of Your Funds so that you will start receiving all your transfer and as a matter of fact i have made sure that once this $50 USD is paid for the Transfer Charges you will not be asked to make any payment for whatsoever reasons.

I want you to know that am having sleepless nights due to the fact that i want you to receive your funds and am working day and night to make sure that you receive your funds and i assure you that you will not regret it after you have paid for the Transfer Charges. So now you are to make the payment for the transfer charges which will cost you $50 USD, to the Western Union Secretary {MR. OHWOTEMU EZEKIEL ODES} in the Western Union Head Office here in Accra Ghana.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

NAME: MR. OHWOTEMU EZEKIEL ODES
ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA
AMOUNT: $50 USD
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: MTCN
MTCN:

I am Waiting for your immediate respond with the payment information so that i can release your first US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollar to you immediately and please your name can not Receive all the Funds so i will need additional 2 Names from you to enable make your balance transfer to the names as soon as possible, your Transfer has been Approved that your funds should be Transfer to you Bit by Bit so you will Receiving $30,000 United States Dollars per day and please as soon as you send the $50 USD for the Transfer Charges wait in the Western Union which you use to send the $50 USD in the next 30mins i will call you and release the first Three Transfer to you so that you will pick up the US$5,000.00 Five Thousand United States Dollar.

Thanks for your understanding and I Wait to read from you as soon as possible...

Best regards

Dr. Mugu Onome
Head of the Foreign Remittance Department
Western Union Money Transfer Head Office Togo / Ghana
Tel: +233231839162
Fax: +23321664797
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.