Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Eng.JamesWatson engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Eng.JamesWatson engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Fontaine,Pauline M<pfontaine@ufl.edu> Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:19 AM
Reply-To: "engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com" < engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com >
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
May I have your attention pls?

EDU REPORTED:
HEADER:
Received: from UFEXCH-MBXN04.ad.ufl.edu ([fe80::e96d:2947:fdce:ccee]) by
UFEXCH-MBXN02.ad.ufl.edu ([fe80::4801:abc9:e123:b1bb%18]) with mapi id
14.03.0181.006; Fri, 11 Jul 2014 03:19:19 -0400
Subject: Hello
Thread-Topic: Hello
Thread-Index: Ac+c1wWbnpBJ6apzS/mLD13kAWdCLQ==
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:19:18 +0000
Message-ID: <11BE76E5F1F25F42A2D628590496157A0A2594FD@UFEXCH-MBXN04.ad.ufl.edu>
Reply-To: "engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com"
<engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com>

Eng.JamesWatson<engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com> Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Hello Dearest One,

Greetings to you and your family, Thanks for taking time to reply my message. As this letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I believe everyone will die someday. Let me introduce myself to you again, am Engineer James Watson from United Kingdom. Let me start by taking you back to how it all started, Am the Founder, Chairman and Group CEO of James constructions company. James constructions company is one of West london leading construction firm, James construction is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. my company is a private company registered United kingdom corporate affair commission. I started my career at 18 after graduating from University of West London in United Kingdom. In 1988 I founded my company. Today, at 58, I heads a successful enterprise which employs over 5,000 people and still counting.

I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in Africa, Philippines, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with a financial institute abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I am writing this from my laptop computer in my bedroom where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart, thanks and looking forward to your hearing from you.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Engineer James Watson

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W57 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:23:05 -0700
X-TMN: [2NImY9rqet3Z7/yDz3XniI7n0Bs+2MPH]
X-Originating-Email: [engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W5729C41AED100F5B6D3E97B0080@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c9815f37-641c-474c-97a8-925e2b6a7dbc_"
From: Eng.JamesWatson <engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com>

Eng.JamesWatson<engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com> Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Dear Friend,

Thanks as I am in receipt of your mail and let me start by briefing you on some important issues before we can proceed, this money is been secured in a financial institute by my very self 3 years ago and none of my family member knows about it except my lawyer here in London . The fund can be transferred to you from the security company in South Africa corresponding bank in Canada , Spain , Germany , Dubai , Malaysia , India even here in London.

The reason why I need your assistance is because of my health conditions at this very stage which will not allow me to do it myself, so I need you to be the beneficiary of the funds after my personal attorney here in London must have acquired a change of ownership/deposit certificate from the British High Court of Justice and change of ownership certificate which I will send to you via the united nation office in your country, then I will authorize the Security Company to release the fund to you with immediate effect.

The total sum of money that is currently with my bank is $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars). Meanwhile, for your honesty, trust, capability and assistance that you will render in this deal, I will be offering you 30% ( $3,000,000 US Dollars) of the $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars) for your personal use also I will want you to disburse the balance 70%( $7,000,000 US Dollars) to some organizations that stands for the needy, less privilege, orphans etc from any location of your choice so long you have been name my benefactor.

I had to insure the money there in the bank because of my family members who are selling my properties and like I told you, the last time I asked them to close my account and give it to the charity, they failed me. I do not know what will happen to me the next minute because my health situation is very bad and unpredictable. I will be going for another major surgery operation by next week and my doctor told me that my chances of surviving the operation is 20:80, so I will want to know how serious you're about this proposal because time is not on my side.

PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILS AS REQUIRED BELOW:

Full names:
Residential address:
Direct phone number:
Next of Kin:
Copy of your valid Id( for proper identification):

This is details are required so that my lawyer can proceed with all legal action I.E the change of ownership/deposit certificate, Certificate of court approval E.T.C and all of this certificate will be send down to your country once you have finally meet with my bank and get this funds in your possession. The reason for the documents is because when this funds has arrived your personal bank account, you can have proof of evidence of the money to show at any time making you th legal and rightful owner of the funds. I will want you to urgently contact me back so that the document can be process as soon as possible.

If you are fast enough the fund can be transferred to you within 3 working days. Please as soon as the $2.5 Million United States Dollars is transferred to you, I will want you to do me a very big favor by building a charity home for the less-privilege and name it after my names ( James Watson Orphanage home ). You will always be contacted by my personal attorney who will register the charity home with UNICEF, United Nations and European Union among others.

Thanks For Your Understanding and I Hope to here from you soon.

Regards
Engineer James Watson

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W42 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:00:44 -0700
X-TMN: [GZSd+OIax9yjV4IOOlBNtseaAKX9YLKU]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W42ECD8E231EBB7463D7A63B0F60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_225b34ea-a982-48f9-9b67-9b59001769f7_"

Eng.JamesWatson<engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com> Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Dearest Beloved(CLIPPED),

Thanks for the time and commitment toward this transaction, I pray sickness, tribulation, sudden death will never find a place in you and your families life, this inheritance will bring success, victory, long life and prosperity to you, in Jesus name, Amen. May the good God bless you and I thank you so much for your words and trust, commitment and assurance towards the use of this fund to help the less privileged which has been my dream, I received your mail with your details information and I have forward the details to my lawyer to prepare you as the beneficiary's of the funds. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health and I do not know when my time will be up, I will be going for my final operation tomorrow please pray for me, for more communication I advice you to reach my lawyer with the below contact so he can give you more details on how you will fully get this funds and use it for the purpose as desire. I have sent your details to my lawyer already, contact him now once you receive this message as he is waiting for you humble reply, please follow instructions as given by my lawyer to enable this transaction successful.

Name: Harry Dale (QC)
Contact E-mail Address: harryandharrycharmbers@yahoo.co.uk
Telephone: +447053840937
Skype Name: harry.dale49

Once more, I beg you in the name of God almighty to use this funds for it purpose once you receive it. Henceforth, my lawyer will stand as your personal attorney for this transaction, he will guide and lead you till the purpose of this inheritance funds is accomplished.

For better understanding, I advise you to book am appointment with my attorney so that you both can talk on skype and see each other face to face, I think from there the trust, relationship and understand will be 100% strong also to enable my attorney on behalf of me know you better. Meanwhile, up on completion of this transaction Barr Harry will visit you and your family there in your country and also see how successful you have gone with the project.

My humble regards to you and your family, make God protect and guide you forever. AMEN

NB: Attached in this message, is Barr Harry and my funds certificate of deposit for your view only.

Regards.
Mr.Wright Cain.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W39 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:10:54 -0700
X-TMN: [Mh+Gs9t5moVBWQNJX7aRRLsEukY9Qz2v]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W3974815DB2BBFD088DBC39B0F70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_392f2684-7af3-46f8-a926-4ff5ea7c4f7b_"

PIC AND DOC:

me.jpg

CERTIFICATE_OF_DEPOSIT.jpg

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Eng.JamesWatson engjameswatsonjameswatson@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 pm

HARRY AND HARRY CHAMBERS

Barrister Harry Dale (QC)

Address: 421 The Mall Ealing, London W8 3TJ

United Kingdom

Skype Name: harry.dale49

Facebook: harrydale197

Date: 17/07/2014

Dear Beneficiary,

Welcome to my humble chamber, HARRY AND HARRY CHAMBERS is a leading international law firm in London. Especially renowned for our commercial litigation and dispute resolution, as well as Family and Probate Matters, we provide an extensive range of legal services to clients from many different industries across the world.Building strong client relationships is the compass for my business strategy and future development. I'm grateful for the support of our clients, our people and our communities, all of which have made it possible for us to celebrate the milestones and achievements that make up our evolving history.

We build lasting relationships with our clients, and we are committed to supporting them at all times, as they adjust to changes in their markets and the regulatory landscape. The size and shape of our business is determined by our clients and the work we do for them.

Prompt to your message, I Barrister Harry Dale, has been given the legal right by the Royal high court of justice here in United kingdom to assist my sick client( Eng. James Watson) in distributing his will funds $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars) for the purpose of charity activities.

Contacting this office, means you have been stipulate by Eng. James Watson to inherit his funds deposited in his bank. I must confess that you are indeed lucky being the trusted person choose by my client to carry out his wished charity work for the less privilege. For some times now, Eng. James has been a blessing to both his family and beyond, though his has been disappointed in some many ways by his family members because of his situation, yet he never give up in helping the needy even on sick bed. What more can a God sent man do for his generation?

Meanwhile, I have been expecting your message after my client told me about you and also how you will make his wish come through. Furthermore, for security reason's you must confirm to me again your complete details which my client had already forward to this office in this regards you have to fill and forward the below information to this chambers for reconfirmation so that we can prepare/procure all legal document that will enable you secure the said inherited funds from the my client's Bank/Financial Institution where the $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars) willed funds was deposited.

Full Names:

Nationality:

Country of residence:

Telephone Number:

Contact Address:

A scan Copy of your Identity(Either Drivers License or International Passport:

Email Address:

Skype Id(if any):

Your response to this e-mail with the necessary information will enable this Chamber prepare the inheritance documents from the British Justice Department, which I will forward to the Bank once I'm done to effect immediate release of your willed funds to you without any more delay.

I will wait to hear from you.

Important Notice: You must give me an appointed time and day when we can both meet online and talk on Skype so I get to see and know you more better.

Once again thank for contacting this Chambers, quality service is our main parity.

Yours-in-Service.

Barrister Harry Dale (QC)

Year of silk: 2005

Born: 1972

Nationality: England

Residence England,London

Religion: Christian

Education: LLB (Hons)

HEADER:
Received: from [41.203.67.136] by web171404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:29:15 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SEFSUlkgQU5EIEhBUlJZIENIQU1CRVJTCkJhcnJpc3RlciBIYXJyeSBEYWxlIChRQykKQWRkcmVzczogNDIxIFRoZSBNYWxsIEVhbGluZywgTG9uZG9uIFc4IDNUSgpVbml0ZWQgS2luZ2RvbQpUZWxlcGhvbmU6ICs0NDcwNTM4NDA5MzcKU2t5cGUgTmFtZTogaGFycnkuZGFsZTQ5CkZhY2Vib29rOiBoYXJyeWRhbGUxOTcKRGF0ZTogMTcvMDcvMjAxNAoKCkRlYXIgQmVuZWZpY2lhcnksCgpXZWxjb21lIHRvIG15IGh1bWJsZSBjaGFtYmVyLCBIQVJSWSBBTkQgSEFSUlkgQ0hBTUJFUlMgaXMgYSBsZWFkaW5nIGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
References: <11BE76E5F1F25F42A2D628590496157A0A2594FD@UFEXCH-MBXN04.ad.ufl.edu> <CAPYagpqj==VtDP0QU9vQkFDAFbH99Sgd6m4VJ8nymnAgHCqYHQ@mail.gmail.com> <BAY179-W5729C41AED100F5B6D3E97B0080@phx.gbl> <CAPYagpqmBLzsiGK5kF_Dn9_7C7qO+LDeHCTroFudJJ14sSwxCQ@mail.gmail.com> <BAY179-W42ECD8E231EBB7463D7A63B0F60@phx.gbl> <CAPYagppOZbZa6rL3YZ_FaZFcXZ70=ZiuM5WbGf0TOk+X_j+9tg@mail.gmail.com> <BAY179-W3974815DB2BBFD088DBC39B0F70@phx.gbl> <CAPYagpqXPjdwuEwqmGRk70x-YmDG2+3hSEGFUvQoFHWGcDuTGA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1405585755.8829.YahooMailNeo@web171404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:29:15 +0100
From: Barrister Harry Dale <harryandharrycharmbers@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Barrister Harry Dale <harryandharrycharmbers@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.