Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

asrakufo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

asrakufo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Out of the blue:

My dear, How are you today,
I am an International Financial Consultant and Managing Director of HFC Bank in Ghana, West Africa. I am in control of privately owned funds placed for long term investments in form of Loans. This funding capacity ranges from $1-500 Million USD.

If you have credible projects requiring funding or business clients in need of funds to expand existing projects, reach me immediately on my e-mail: asrakufo@gmail.com . we would be obliged to work with you. Credible projects would be funded at a guaranteed 3% Fixed Interest Rate per annum.
Regards,
Asare Akuffo
Managing Director, HFC Bank Limited
http:/ /www. hfcbank.com.gh

Header:

Return-Path: <rgtrtedgf@outlook.com>
Received: from [208.71.42.197]
Reply-To: <sdfdbf@gmail.com>
Subject: A START-UP LOAN OFFER
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 2
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: asrakufo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 am

Email:

xxx
Many thanks for your feedback on my project funding overture.

Our interest is to invest and/or fund projects in form of LOANS at a guaranteed 3% Fixed Interest Rate. Our structured duration is 6 to 10yrs, maybe more and our minimum investment plan is USD 3M.

While we do not have specific investment choice area, the project must make good business sense for investment and the credibility must be proven.
Essentially, we would require an official presentation and/or layout of the said project to determine and/or express our interest. We will then present our funding term sheet for your review and discussions.

Principally, our investment is driven by credibility of a project to yield investment returns and should we establish a project as such, we will accept the project owner’s Written Personal Guarantee as our indemnity for the loan. However, the guarantee would have to be notarized to accord it a legal status.
Sincerely,

Asare Akuffo
Managing Director,
HFC Bank Limited
http:/ /www.hfcbank.com.gh
Telephone: +233549576312

Header:

Return-Path: <asrakufo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qa0-x242.google.com (mail-qa0-x242.google.com [2607:f8b0:400d:c00::242])
by mx.google.com
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 13 Jul 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

I am delighted to advise that we have approved the Loan in your Project subject to the fundamentals stated hereunder.

Our funding is structured at 3% Fixed Interest Rate per annum.

We will engage our funds for an initial 10yrs term with the option of renewal for another 5 yrs.

Interest will be paid annually whereas; Payback will be in one lump sum at the expiration of agreed loan duration.

When we reach funding stage, meeting/release of funds will be made in London or Johannesburg- South Africa.

Our investment is chiefly driven by credibility of an advanced stage project to yield Investment Returns. Having established this as such, we may consider your Personal Guarantee as our indemnity for the Loan. This however would be notarized in a law court to accord it legal status.

Our accepted model of personal guarantee will cover your personal vows to uphold our funding terms and to be held personally and/or directly liable to repay the loan should the funded project fails to yield anticipated dividends.

Finally, I do need to state clearly that this funding overture is STRICTLY privately owned and unofficial to my bank, the HFC Bank, Ghana Limited. I am acting in my official capacity as the private owner’s mandate.

If the aforementioned basics are feasible enough for you to take this further, kindly indicate in a returned email so we can present our Loan Term Sheet for your reviews and consideration.
Sincerely,

Asare Akuffo
Managing Director,
HFC Bank Limited
http:/ /www. hfcbank.com.gh

Return-Path: asrakufo@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.133.1])
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014
Subject: Re: Procedure
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
Kindly fill out the attached LOAN Application form and return same alongside copy of your International Identification.

Upon receipt, we would be more than delighted to discuss borrower's guarantee, funding terms and funds release.

Sincerely,

Asare Akuffo

pdf file content:

PRIVATE PROJECT FUNDING PROGRAM

C/O

Asare Akuffo

Managing Director

HFC Bank Limited

Mailto: asare.akuffo@hfcghn.com

BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Please complete applicable sections in block/

capital letters and tick relevant boxes

Date :

First Name :

Last Name :

Street Address. :

City :

State :

Zip Code :

Mobile/Contact No. :

Email :

Amount Needed As Loan :

Duration. :

Purpose of loan :

SIGNATURE:.............................................................................
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.