Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tagropierre@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tagropierre@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 pm

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014, M. Tagro Pierre <tagropierre@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Good morning Mr xxx,

I thank you for having answered my request of collaboration so promptly. I am, Mr Tagro Pierre, former adviser to the Ministry of the Interior.

It is indeed a euro account that I have to UBA Bank since 2008. Continued on post election crisis, the current government has taken steps to freeze the assets of members of the former government, that is how my current SGBCI Bank account was frozen by the new authorities since around 18 months.

The new government and its tenors stalk the elites of the ancient Government and fellows of families to the deposed president, some of our friends are still in prison. With crisis, I made arrangements during the depot of funds has the bank, so the draught agreement of store of funds mentions that in case of my unavailability, withdrawal right is exclusively reserved for my foreign partner under presentation of the document justificatory, this clause does not allow to the government in place to freeze these funds. I therefore took the initiative in contacting you to claim my funds to the bank as being my foreign economic partner. (This step is lawful and allows to avoid a frost of assets in case of change of political regime). I wish that you come in my country to conclude this transaction as soon as possible, because the financial standing of my family degrades from day to day, to the point where I even arrived there in having debts to meet the needs of my family without speaking due to the fact that my family and I is not very in securities here then has the end of this transactionsma family and me will leave the country to make a fresh start.

As much as you have no possibility of performing displacement, I am going to introduce you to the bank for a bank transaction to bank. In agreements with the administrator of count, I would introduce you to the bank as my financial partner. You will later have to undertake the claim of funds as lawful beneficiary so that they are transferred to you. With this effect, I would transmit you the documentary evidences which will allow you to perform this claim, to know the copy of my passport and a copy of the draught agreement of depot of funds.

This transaction includes no problem, and is without risk, because transaction is legally lawful.
I want to have your agreement, to introduce you to the bank. I would therefore need your whole collaboration and your discretion to complete this objective successfully.

PS: the amount of the sum in deposit is 8,400,000 €, I propose to you a share of 1,400,000 € of these funds. Once the money transferred on your account,you will then have to pay me 7.000.000 € remaining, because this sum will allow me to make a fresh start my family and me.

KEEP PLEASE THIS VERY SECRET TRANSACTION FOR REASONS OF SECURITIES

Warmly

Mr Tagro Pierre
Street Mercedes Marcory Zone 4
Personal Electronic mail: tagropierre@yahoo.fr
Téléphone:00225 42 41 19 56

+22542411956 - Côte d'Ivoire number.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.