Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrojeiandy@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrojeiandy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 am

RECONFIRM YOUR DETIALS TO ME
cbn2005governor@yahoo.com
Reply-To: mrojeiandy@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary
I am Mr. Ojei Andy i work with the Intercontinental Bank Plc as international operation manager i found a file containing your inheritance fund of $2.5 million USD with your names and emails address please if you are still alive Reconfirm your current details to me,your name, address, mobile phone numbers,age,occupation and a copy of your international passport. For easy transfer of your fund to you.or you can request for mastercard atm to send to you for easy withdrwal of your fund in your local currency upon received of the card please call me as soon as you received this message or email me back at my personal email for arrangement of the fund transfer or courier which will delivery this master card to you. email.mrojeiandy@gmail.com
Mr Ojei Andy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

andyojei154@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 pm

* 41.211.199.192 Irectonpc--isp-netblk Lagos Nigeria

Received: from User ([41.211.199.192]) by SAMBANKAD01.SampoernaMicro.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 02:39:34 +0700
Reply-To: <andyojei154@yahoo.com>
Subject: to whom it may concren . Re-Imbursement Fund For Scammed Victims Only !!!
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:44:40 +0100

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay Five Thousand Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $1.5million USD dollars each.

You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments. You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement.

As a result of this laudable recommendations, you are hereby informed that during the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR) has ordered the immediate payment of $1.5million USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Africa,these payments are to be made by ZENITH BANK Annex,in Nigeria, United State and United Kingdom as the corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Presently, Two Thousand Five Hundred Beneficiaries have been paid, more than 50% of the Victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world.

Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicates That were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swag into action to track this criminals down. Once again, you are expected to keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto:No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image of our dear country.

Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in Bankruptcy today, due to the activity of these hoodlums However, a Thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while other are now living in abject poverty.

As regards these on going developmental strive; we have over 200 suspects at hand, 135 in kirikri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will assist by giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of these hoodlums.

Contact Andy Ojei immediately you receive this message via his email or call him on his number for quick and urgent response:

Person To Contact: Andy Ojei
E-mail: andyojei154@yahoo.com
Tel: +234 818 310 5956

And reconfirm to him your personal information's below.

*NAME IN FULL......................
*YOUR CELL NUMBER......................
*CONTACT ADDRESS ..................
*COPY OF VALID IDENTIFICATION...............

Mr. Andy Ojei is well informed about your compensation, contact him immediately without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you. Most importantly, do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

We shall be waiting to hearing from you been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing to claim your $1.5million Reimbursement funds.

Yours faithfully,
Chief Mr.Ibrahim Lamorde
Executive Chairman

"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s), other than by its intended recipient(s),is strictly prohibited.Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the organization.Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."All business handled under Standard Trading Conditions. Copy available on request.

2 attachments contain the same text as the body of the email above.

formate yah.txt 5K

formate yah.txt 5K

-
+2348183105956
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

inforaff@swissmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:02 pm

inforaff@swissmail.com
webmaster@fgdesign.fr
howardasso100@gmail.com
INFORONLINE@consultant.com

+23417042932901

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos

reply-to:  inforaff@swissmail.com
to:
date:  Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:32 AM
subject:  RE:IMMEDIATE ATM CARD PAYMENT

IMMEDIATE ATM CARD PAYMENT
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT,
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT

DEAR VALUED BENEFICIARY,

WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT HAS TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT, SINCE A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN APPROVED. MEANWHILE, YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN ARRANGED THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC. THIS IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM JONATHAN GOODLUCK, NEW PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA , ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) AS WELL AS THE INTERPOL AND FBI. IT HAS BEEN MADE EASY AND APPROVED BY JONATHAN GOODLUCK FOR ANY UNPAID CONTRACTORS / INHERITANCE FUNDS TO RECEIVE THEIR PAYMENT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $1,500,000.00 AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2014. REPEATEDLY, YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD, WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOURMONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW.

1. FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:

DR.ANDY OJEI
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT, (CBN)
TELEPHONE: +234-1-704-293-2901
EMAIL: howardasso100@gmail.com or INFORONLINE@consultant.com

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR SAMUEAL. JOHN.
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

help.andyojei@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:20 pm

202.88.241.58 á Trivandrum India

Return-Path: <apache@asianetweb.com>
Received: from newcplinux.asianetweb.com (newcplinux.asianetweb.com. [202.88.241.58])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j8si3484406pgc.227.2016.10.21.10.24.09
To: xxx
Subject: To Whom It May Concern, Reimbursement Payment Approved
Reply-To: info@un.org
X-Mailer: cloudconnectlive.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 22:40:39 +0530 (IST)

United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N.O/W.B.O/10/18/2016/5/9/82.
Congratulations Beneficiary,
We have been working closely with the INTERPOL, CIA, FBI and other foreign international organizations as well as Western Union and Money Gram regarding all payments you have made in the past and we have the complete lists and amount you have made so far. However, until this moment you have failed to receive your payment. We must get you informed that the previous official you have dealt with have been apprehended and would soon be charged to court and brought to justice.
We have been having a meeting for quit sometime now and we just came to a logical conclusion 72 hours ago in affiliation with the World Bank president. Your email was listed among those that are yet to receive their compensation payment. The United Nations in Affiliation with World Bank have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only.
For this reason you are to receive your payment through a certified ATM VISA CARD. With this Visa Card you can withdraw money from any part of the World without being disturbed or delay and please for no reason should you disclose your account information as your account information is not and can never be needed before you receive your card payment.
All that is required of your now is to contact our 100% trust officials by the Name of Mr. Andy Ojei. Below is her contact information:
Name: Mr. Andy Ojei
Email: help.andyojei@gmail.com
We write to get you informed that everyone have been receiving their card payments and until this moment you have refuses to receives yours.
Below is the tracking number of beneficiaries from that have received their payment in this year without any problems.
Beneficiary: Eric Fail
Tracking number: 4174072442
Beneficiary: Mohammed Al Aswad
Tracking number: 4174074262

Beneficiary: Sydney Furber
Tracking number: 4865472323

Beneficiary: Wanda Santana
Tracking number: 4019920553

You can track for yourself for further assurances. Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions of Mr. Andy Ojei so that within 72 hours you would have received your card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for security reasons.
We apologize on behalf of the United Nation organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past.
Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Wu Hongbo

Whois:
info@un.org is an email address.
You can investigate this address with the Email Dossier
Domain Dossier will continue with un.org.
Address lookup

canonical name un.org.
aliases
addresses 157.150.185.49
Registrant ID: 42850152-NSI
Registrant Name: United Nations
Registrant Organization: United Nations
Registrant Street: 405 E42nd St
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10017
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2129631234
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: chapmanm@un.org

Skype ID:
Malcolm Chapman
New York, United States
mgchapman11
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

help.andyojei@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

* 82.209.86.215 Penza Russian Federation

Return-Path: <s1cub@golddraft.ru>
Received: from golddraft.ru (golddraft.ru. [82.209.86.215])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x188si3797262lfd.187.2016.12.16.05.37.46
Received: by golddraft.ru (Postfix, from userid 1053) id 0A9E64DECE4;
Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:35:57 +0300 (FET)
To: xxx
Subject: Dear Esteem Beneficiary, Reimbursement Payment Approved
(U.N.O/W.B.O/16/12/2016/5/19/86)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:35:57 +0300 (FET)

United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N.O/W.B.O/16/12/2016/5/9/82.
Congratulations Beneficiary,
We have been working closely with the INTERPOL, CIA, FBI and other foreign international organizations as well as Western Union and Money Gram regarding all payments you have made in the past and we have the complete lists and amount you have made so far. However, until this moment you have failed to receive your payment. We must get you informed that the previous official you have dealt with have been apprehended and would soon be charged to court and brought to justice.
We have been having a meeting for quit sometime now and we just came to a logical conclusion 72 hours ago in affiliation with the World Bank president. Your email was listed among those that are yet to receive their compensation payment. The United Nations in Affiliation with World Bank have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only.
For this reason you are to receive your payment through a certified ATM VISA CARD. With this Visa Card you can withdraw money from any part of the World without being disturbed or delay and please for no reason should you disclose your account information as your account information is not and can never be needed before you receive your card payment.
All that is required of your now is to contact our 100% trust officials by the Name of Mr. Andy Ojei. Below is him contact information:
Name: Mr. Andy Ojei
Email: help.andyojei@gmail.com
We write to get you informed that everyone have been receiving their card payments and until this moment you have refuses to receives yours.
Below is the tracking number of beneficiaries from that have received their payment in this year without any problems.
Beneficiary: Eric Fail
Tracking number: 4174072442
Beneficiary: Mohammed Al Aswad
Tracking number: 4174074262
Beneficiary: Sydney Furber
Tracking number: 4865472323
Beneficiary: Wanda Santana
Tracking number: 4019920553
You can track for yourself for further assurances. Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions of Mr. Andy Ojei so that within 72 hours you would have received your card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for security reasons.
We apologize on behalf of the United Nation organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past.
Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Wu Hongbo
Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mrojeiandy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:15 pm

COMPENSATION

mrojeiandy@gmail.com <mrojeiandy@gmail.com>
To:

26 Jan at 11:36

Good day

How are you today and your family. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from usa,i am precently in usa. meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts in assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I have drop your information with my secretrary to send you a prepaid master card value for US$800,000 issued by my investment bank through Master card INTERNATIONAL the master card is neatly packaged and ready for your collection.

Now contact my secretary Alfred Raphael in Greece through his e-mail (pcsfcon@gmail.com) ask him to send you the Master card of (US$800,000)which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. so feel free and get in touched with him .reconfirm to him the following information.

Your full names
Home Address:
tel:
a data copy of international passport or drivers license .
To enable him send it to you.
Regards,
Smith isu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: pcsfcon@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

Good day

How are you today and your family. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from usa,i am precently in usa. meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts in assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I have drop your information with my secretrary to send you a prepaid master card value for US$800,000 issued by my investment bank through Master card INTERNATIONAL the master card is neatly packaged and ready for your collection.

Now contact my secretary Alfred Raphael in Greece through his e-mail (pcsfcon@gmail.com) ask him to send you the Master card of (US$800,000)which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. so feel free and get in touched with him .reconfirm to him the following information.

Your full names
Home Address:
tel:
a data copy of international passport or drivers license .
To enable him send it to you.
Regards,
Smith isu

Header:

Return-Path: <tttt27245551@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.122.198.201] (ip141.ip-142-44-173.net. [142.44.173.141])
Subject: COMPENSATION
Reply-To: pcsfcon@gmail.com

Originating IP: 142.44.173.141
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: Canada
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.