Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nickolas Walter Bradford - nickkyb123@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wagner.andrew53@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Feedback form #1933

What name did the scammer use?: Andrew Wagner
Scammer's email address if you have it.: wagner.andrew53@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 49
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: andrew.wag1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: contact me via skype and email
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yes
How much money did they demand?: From 1800 eur and up to 59 000 eur total
Name you were told to send the money to. : Menbere Genet Getachew, Greece; Louis Lawson Accra,Ghana; Peter Afari Accra, Chana; Awoghokigho Tejiro Zino Accra, Ghana; Isaac Aiyegbeni Christopher Accra, Ghana; Petris Kwamena Greece
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana, Greece
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 233266597048, 447851188077, 37281386572, 13475840782
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: has showed, can post only a photo
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union and Money Gram

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Do not contact with him and gave the information for 4 sites
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Emails and fake documents.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Mark Isaiah

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Feedback form #2296

What name did the scammer use?: Mark Isaiah
How old did the scammer say they were?: 51
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Mark Isaiah on FaceBook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: He found me and sent message to my salver of entry of facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: I get connected to Skipe but I did not go out in his image. Cover my webcam
How much money did they demand?: 5,500 American dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : He said to me that it was stopped in the Customs of Malasya. I refused
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malasya
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447514255247/ +447526052411/ +60146370971 /
How were you to send the money ?: this is what they said to me notice from the Royal Malaysia Custom. On the strength of the notice, we hereby write to notify you that your package has been subjected to serious Malaysia Customs scanning. After the scanning, it was discovered that there is stacks of United States Dollars bills therein contained; and for which they are now demanding an Anti-Money Laundering Certificate. Madam, you should have notified us that there is such large amount of money inside your package. This is the very first time our Company is been subjected to this kind of problem.

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Soy Española

1º.- Envía dos o tres mensajes A mi Face Book antes de enviar la Solicitud de Amistad. Al principio su nombre en FB es Isaiah Mark (el 30 de abril de 2014). Me dice que le ha llamado la atención mis fotos y que quiere chat conmigo.
Me cuenta que su ciudad natal es Aranjuez pero que sus padres murieron cuando era joven y que vive en Manchester. Me cuenta que es Oficial de Primera en un buque cisterna que transporta crudo a Tianjin (China) y que trabaja para la Compañía Naviera Mediterraneam Shipping, Company. Él dice que tiene una hija de 7 años llamada Lucy. Le pregunto donde vive y me dice que está interna en un Colegio pero no dice dónde.
2º.- El 22-23 de mayo , de repente, desaparecen todos sus mensajes y su perfil en Face Book y en lugar de sus mensajes pone: Este mensaje ya no está disponible porque se ha identificado como abusivo o se ha marcado como spam. Pensando que era un error de FaceBook vuelvo a localizarle el 23 de mayo y le envío mensajes diciéndole que no entiendo qué ha pasado (ver conversaciones).
3º.- El 24 de mayo él acepta una solicitud mía y vuelve a estar en Facebook con el mismo perfil al que ha añadido una foto más y cambia su nombre dándole la vuelta: ahora es Mark Isaiah. Me da un número de teléfono nuevo diciendo que el anterior (+447514255247) ya no es de ellos (de la Compañía). El nuevo número es +447526052411, también me da su correo electrónico: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com. Me pide el mío y mi teléfono. El día 25 le doy un número de Vodafone de tarjeta prepago recién comprada para esto porque ya empiezo a desconfiar;
El 3 de Junio me envía al móvil un mensaje diciendo que tiene otro número de teléfono que ha comprado en Malasya porque el otro era de la Compañía. El nuevo número es +60146370971 y con él me comunico varias veces. Luego me dice que ya tiene el vuelo que sale de Malasya a las 11.10 p.m y llega al aeropuerto de Madrid el día 4 a las 12.30 por la noche.
5º.- El 3 de junio vuelve a enviar más mensajes y me llama varias veces para decirme que le han detenido en la Aduana porque llevaba dinero de más en el equipaje. Me preocupo y le envío varios mensajes y hago varias llamadas para saber qué pasa. Hablo con él y una mujer que me dice que es de Aduanas.
6º.- El 3 de junio vuelve a desaparecer por la tarde su perfil en FaceBook y me envía una solicitud para contarme algo. La he archivado.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: http://www.soundmarriage.com/?language_code=9
On this page it appears with the name of Kelly Morgan. I have some filed messages and have contacted with several women who have suffered the same problem with this individual. Please, do something to prevent this type from continuing in facebook.The tiene my phones and post office address and my e-mail. It gave me his e-mail, also I suppose that false, and it is: Isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

How did you find us?: Trying averigüar the real name of the photos to warn his proprietor. The one that I saw in Skipe does not correspond with the photos, but I have neither videos nor images in his webcam, only in my mind.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby Defrauded_2014 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 pm

:P It located me in face book and sent several messages to my salver of entry. I added but concealed him my friends. He said to me that it was of Aranjuez (Madrid), resident in Manchester, of 51 years, with work in Mediterraneam Shipping Company, with a 7-year-old daughter so-called Lucy, divorcé, in open sea with a ship cistern loaded with crude oil in the direction of Tianjin (China). For one month and a half it was eliminating his profile in fb and was appearing again. He said to me that it was spending it badly in the sea, which it to to stopping and to mount a business. He was speaking every day with him, it got connected to Skipe, but I concealed my image, although yes I saw him and it was not that of the photos and I said it to him. It discussed with me but he said to me that he could not see him well because it was using the webcam of the captain without permission (it me sounded to story). He said to me that he was going to Malasya to gather his personal belongings after the problems that they had in the sea because the Coastal Guard gathered them and they had them in Malasya. It gave me several numbers of mobile and a mail elctrónico isaiah_m225@hotmail.com. Suddenly on June 3 my name is to my mobile crying saying to me that it was in the Customs of the Airport of retained Malasya and that if he loved him that they were asking for 5,500 American dollars to liberate him. I said to him that not, that he was not meeting him except for facebook, that he was a swindler and that it would not help him.... This night scarcely I could sleep crying. He could not believe what I had made to myself a guy to which I, for the things that I was saying, went so far as to feel something for him. On the following day I saw him in facebook with another photo. I sent to him several messages saying to him porqué I and porqué had made that and asking him of whom they were the photos that it was ordering. He did not answer me that at first, then I managed to contact and to warn several women that they were putting comments in his photos and sent to me this message "Please i just want you to stop talking to me please because i dont think i have anything to do with you okay, you have been saying bad words to people here at the FB and God knows that i have not don you anything bad that you go on telling people here that i am a bad man. please leave me alone and just let me be okay. Thanks for your understanding okay. One thing i will like to tell you is that any body that you meet again in your life try all your very best to believe and trust that person okay, is because you have no trust and believe that is why you miss a very good thing in your life okay, i will ever live to remember what you have don to your self in all your life. Bye for life and try to stop thinking and writing me please" and blocked me. I continue in contact with these other women of different places of the world and we have become friends, translating our conversations. Something good went out of all this. But I do not know that it will do with my personal information and it is something that worries me.

Defrauded_2014
New survivor

isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Defrauded_2014,

you have a PM.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The mail that gave to me is isaiah_m225@hotmail.com.
Phones 447526052411, 60146370971, 447514255247
Profile in face book as Mark Isaiah
The last message after my denial, to warn that he was a swindler to several women who had messages in his photos and of demanding him an explanation, sent to me the latter message and blocked me.

Please i just want you to stop talking to me please because i dont think i have anything to do with you okay, you have been saying bad words to people here at the FB and God knows that i have not don you anything bad that you go on telling people here that i am a bad man. please leave me alone and just let me be okay. Thanks for your understanding okay. One thing i will like to tell you is that any body that you meet again in your life try all your very best to believe and trust that person okay, is because you have no trust and believe that is why you miss a very good thing in your life okay, i will ever live to remember what you have don to your self in all your life. Bye for life and try to stop thinking and writing me please.

447526052411 :
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

60146370971 :
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

447514255247 :
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Defrauded_2014,

Thank you for the update. It is no way to stop this scammer to use Facebook or other dating / social sites. If the profile is exposed and the scammer become aware about this, he will simple made another fake profiles with another stolen pictures and a new email address, scamming again and again. Some of the people he has as his friends on that profile are genuine, some not. Warning all of them without being able to realize who's profile is real and who's not is also a bad idea - because it would make the scammer aware he is exposed.

By telling him what he did wrong is also bad - because in this way you educate the scammer, helping him to become better with the next victim.

It is understandable to be hurt and to try to rebuilt your self esteam back, by telling the scammer what is in your mind and what do you believe about him... but is wrong. It does not help you and also it expose the other victims this scammer may play with in the same time.

We have good reasons to tell you : stop the contact without a single word and move forward. By not doing that, you just hurt yourself and you hurt others.

Talking about the real owner of the pictures now: no matter what, we are completely against any direct contact between a victim of the scam and the real owner of the pictures abused in scam. The person in those pictures has nothing to do with the scam. He is also a victim, his identity is stolen and used to damage people and he deserve the same understanding like all other victims of a scam, regarding his privacy.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Nickolas Walter Bradford - nickkyb123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Defrauded_2014 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Muchas gracias. Por favor, si necesita algo, ya sabe cual es mi correo electrónico. Ojala le detengan para que no haga más daño a nadie.
Defrauded_2014
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.