Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lukemensahlk@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lukemensahlk@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Feedback form #2323

What name did the scammer use?: Luke Mensah, ECOWAS
Scammer's email address if you have it.: lukemensahlk@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: not listed
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: not listed
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: http://www.ecowas.int/

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: www.inetlibrary.com

If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: not asked
How much money did they demand?: no money
Name you were told to send the money to. : no money
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: no money
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233241952471
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: na
How were you to send the money ?: na
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Just contacted your agency to help me decide if the request from ECOWAS was true.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Hello,

Supply Order:

My name is Luke Mensah, I work with Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) The ECOWAS Procurement board is in interested in the purchase of some products for the ongoing seasonal development program from a reputable manufacturer or suppliers. The board is inviting all interested suppliers and manufacturers in the supply of the above named items.

Having read through your business and company profile, I suspect you have a high chance of winning the contract with support from my reliable contacts in the management board. I have some good friends who holds some strategic positions in the Board, and whose command and veto power can guarantee your success to winning the contract. Although, this must be conditional on agreed commission for me, once the contract has been successfully executed by your company.

If you are interested and willing to undertake this order, kindly provide me with more details about the named products including the CIF prices (all specifications and types), to enable me submit to the Management Board for consideration. This offer is presently open to the Board of Directors and Premium Investors only, and my friend as a top member had to pass the information to me.

Total of 15 companies have been contacted already.
Reply through: lukemensahlk@yahoo.com
I hope to read from you upon consideration.
Best Regards
Mr. Luke Mensah,
Tel: +233241952471
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.