Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby Celticboy14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:22 pm

So I should just write that on the check. And what do I do just go into a bank and say that this is a fake check?
And I will post all the email later today.
Celticboy14
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Yes, bring the check with "Fake check" written on it, and the envelope it came in, if you have it. Perhaps it has the name and return address of the person who sent it on the envelope. They are most likely another victim of this scammer, doing a "fake job" for him and unaware that they are sending out bad checks for the scammer.

Just tell the bank you responded to an online job, a car wrapping job, and after the check was sent, you realized it was a scam. If you do not cash it, you cannot get into any trouble. They should be able to alert the bank that the fake check was written to and let them know of the scam.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby jvicknpc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm

i am on my 2nd car wrap offer in a period of a few weeks. they say that the check is on the way by Fedex, but so far, no check If they actually send a check, what should I do? If this was legit, I would like to do it but, my gut feeling is that this is a scam.
jvicknpc
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 pm

If it's a scam, then don't cash it. Definitely don't cash it no matter how tempted you are. You'll lose the money you sent to the scammer, plus the money you have to pay back to the bank. If you post up the details you received then it can help warn others and prevent them from falling for the scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby tenabell » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:20 pm

SlapHappy wrote:Yes, bring the check with "Fake check" written on it, and the envelope it came in, if you have it. Perhaps it has the name and return address of the person who sent it on the envelope. They are most likely another victim of this scammer, doing a "fake job" for him and unaware that they are sending out bad checks for the scammer.

Just tell the bank you responded to an online job, a car wrapping job, and after the check was sent, you realized it was a scam. If you do not cash it, you cannot get into any trouble. They should be able to alert the bank that the fake check was written to and let them know of the scam.

HELLO,
I am new here so not sure how to post, but a girl named "Samantha wildt" had a comment on one of my facebook resale site's..It had pictures along with it of a truck with this Xyience energy drink wrap on it. She was asking if anyone wanted to make 520.00 to have their vehicle wrapped. She asked that we email a "Richard bowers" because he was the hiring mgr..So I did and below you will see the email he sent me..I knew this was a scam as soon as he said in one of the emails ,that he was sending me a check for over 3000.00 and told me to take the 520 out of that and to give the man who was coming to wrap my car the rest of the money..NO ONE DOES THAT.. .I emailed him back to get more info because the girl, Samantha Wildt,said it would be for xyience and the guy said in his email it would be for RED RAIN energy drink...I have not heard back from him and the girl"SAMANTHA WILDT" blocked me on facebook..I had a friend look her up tho and shes from Chicago, ill and works at Samantha's interior designs ...Not sure what to do at this point about the scammers.

Congratulations XXXX, I am happy to inform you that you have successfully been entered into the program. An expert, who will meet you has been allocated to install the decals on your car. You will therefore receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the national car detailer(expert) in the mail. So when you get the payment, you will take out your first week pay of $520 and give the rest to the detailer. This is to afford mutual relationship between you and the detailer. A check of $3,220 would be mailed to you to cover your money and the detailer's money.

In view of this, please confirm the following details;

How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car? One(1)

month, two(2) months or three(3) months?

Do you use your car everyday?

Also reconfirm your name and address as it should be on the check,

where your payment should be mailed.

You are to be checking your email daily for updates and will your

check will arrive in the mail.

Regards.

Richard Bowen
tenabell
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Thanks for the details. Do you have their email address too, and the headers if you know how to find them, making sure you remove your own details first.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

consumered@outlook.com

Unread postby fyredancer9 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Msg from Ronald Franzel & sometimes Franzel Robert. From 323-739-7113
fyredancer9
New survivor

Drive M7 energy drink car wrap scam

Unread postby zoomom37 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 am

I answered an ad online through my facebook and email account about having my car wrapped in decal for drive m7 energy drink. At first, I thought it sounded like a good thing. Having my car wrapped for $ 500/week was better than starving, right? Well, that should have been a "red flag" but, I was desperate and hungry. Any way, this person or company told me that they would be sending me a cashier's check to cover the decal company's compensation and $ 500 of it would be mine. The cashier's check was in the amount of $ 2100.00. Let's see if you understand my math here. Subtract $ 500 from $ 2100 you get.... $ 1600. Okay. After I got the check, I stupidity deposited it into a savings account in one bank. Dumb, dumb here. Then, I received an email to "wire" $ 350 to the decal company. Okay $1600 minus $ 350 is $ 1250. Then, I was told to rush the money or wire in lieu of $ 1600 to the decal company. That would make it a negative amount. I never wired it. I just let the money sit in that account for three days. Then, when I reported the transaction to my local police department they told me to put it in another savings account. Two days afterwards, the "original" cashiers check "bounced"! During this I looked into the so-called person and they did not exist. What a fool I was! I have since tried to heal my heart by telling my story to others. Like my local newspaper and a television station in my area. I want others to hear my story and hope that they won't ever be scammed like me. In the end, I ended up losing only $ 200 of my paycheck. I know that I probably won't be getting that back, but telling others about it makes me feel better.
zoomom37
New survivor

Re: Drive M7 energy drink car wrap scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 am

I'm sorry that you were scammed, and thanks for telling your story.
Can you post the email address of the scammer, name, phone number, and his emails to you, minus your details (XXXX them out)?
In this way, victims who Google his name and email address can be better warned. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby zoomom37 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 pm

The email was listed brandagencywright.com. The person's name is Alex Wright. I received numerous emails from this person. I was told to wire the money to a Tammara L. Saltmarsh in Clatskanie, OR.. The emails started on August 14, 2014 and ended September 2, 2014. It was a good thing that I "googled" this Tammara Saltmarsh, she didn't exist. I stopped talking to this Alex Wright. I even ignored his demanding emails. Now, I am left without my paycheck this week. I don't have a phone number for this person. I wasn't provided with one. Only email messages. I hope this helps others out there going through this.
zoomom37
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.