Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:23 pm

LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net <LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net> Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Reply-To: LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
FROM OFFICE OF THE DRUG LAW/ANTI
TERRORISTS ENFORCEMENT AGENCY
PRESIDENT YAYI BONI SQURARE.
COTONOU - REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

RE : ATM MASTERCARD $2,500.000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

I am Mrs Davina Yankee the Secretary to General Abdou Dangote Director General of Drug Law Enforcement Agency Benin Republic . I was told to contact you by the General Abdou Dangote the head of the agency as It has come to the notice of the authority of Drug law/Anti-Terrorist Act Enforcement Agency Benin Republic through our intelligence monitoring unit, that the management of the courier company Benin has effected the delivery of your ATM Mastercard credited with a total of $2,500.000 united states dollars.

The said delivery after due investigation was carried out , contrary to Article102, section 36, subsection of the 1995 Drug and allied matters act, schedule guiding against Drug and money Laundering and Article 17, subsection 28 of 2001 Anti-Terrorist Act, guiding against all terrorists activities.

We wish to remind you of the consequences of delivering such sum of money outside the country without complying fully the provisions of the Drug Law/Anti-Terrorists regulations and provision of Drug/Monetary Charter which stipulated that an amount of such magnitude must carry;Certificate Drug/ Anti-Terrorists Clearance Certificate; which will duly guarantee and cover the money as being legitimately acquired devoid of terrorist/Drug or money laundry.

By virtue of power conferred on this office and in our capacity as sole Agency responsible for issuing the Drug/Anti-Terrorists Clearance Certificate for such amount, that is why we placed your ATM Parcel on hold since. and stop the courier company for delivery pending when you obtain the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C)

We have finally investigated and found out that your Funds was free from Drug or money Laundry, reason we have contacted you. You have to contact General Abdou Dangote the Director General of Drug Law Enforcement Agency Benin Republic .via this Email Address: ( g.mohamedyusuf@yandex.com ) . Contact him and reconfirm your delivering address so that you receive your ATM Parcel within 24 hours after clearance.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Davina Yankee
Secretary ATD Agency.

HEADER:
Received: from webmail14.tnet (217.116.1.119) by smtp.movistar.es (8.6.122.03)
id 539F17F5003031EC; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 12:19:39 +0000
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 14:19:40 +0200 (CEST)
From: "LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net" <LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net>
Reply-To: LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net
Message-ID: <25803805.56999.1403353181055.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Subject: HELLO
MIME-Version: 1.0
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: LIBRERIACLARIN@telefonica.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:35 pm

ADDITIONS:
financial bank<fin_bnk@yahoo.co.uk> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:36 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
ATTENTION: CLIPPED,

THIS IS GENERAL ABDOU DANGOTE OF THE BENIN REPUBLIC HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR TOTAL FUNDS IN AN ATM CARD OF $2,500.000 00USD HENCE YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOW BE RELEASED. DUE TO THE STRICT LAWS ON CASH DELIVERY INTERNATIONALLY, YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT HAS BEEN CREDITED INTO AN ATM MASTERCARD WILL ALLOW YOU DAILY WITHDRAWAL OF $5000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS MAXIMUM AND HAS BEEN REGISTERED WITH OUR TRUSTED AFFILIATE GLOBAL INT'L LTD, HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED BY SCAMMERS/FRAUDSTERS IN THE PAST BUT MY APPOINTMENT TO THIS OFFICE BY THE PRESIDENCY IS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONALITY. UPRIGHT AND DEDICATED TO DUTY WITH HONESTY AND TRUTHFULNESS. THIS SHOULD SERVE AS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE TO YOU THAT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MONEY GRAM IN BENIN REPUBLIC HAVE BEEN STOPPED BY THE PRESIDENCY TO ISSUE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS ABOVE $50,000 USD HENCE ANY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM IMPOSTORS CLAIMING TO BE BOTH OFFICES SHOULD BE DISREGARDED AND DELETED. STOP ALL FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH ALL AS YOUR FUNDS ARE NOW WITH THE GLOBAL INT'L COURIER COMPANY.

THE ATM USE GUIDE AND THE RELEASE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SEALED IN A PARCEL WHICH HAS BEEN DEPOSITED WITH THE GLOBAL COURIER INT'L COMPANY LTD. SO YOU NEED TO URGENTLY CONTACT THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE COMPANY WITH YOUR PACKAGE DEPOSIT NUMBER: (GLOBAL-007) SO THAT YOU SEND THEM YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM PARCEL DELIVERED. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE OFFICIAL STAMP DUTY FEE $178.00USD TO THE COMPANY TO ENSURE DELIVERY BECAUSE THE GENERAL MANAGER INFORMED ME THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HOURS AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE STAMP DUTY FEE WHICH IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING THE DELIVERY. SEE BELOW THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY.

PACKAGE DEPOSIT NUMBER: (GLOBAL-007)

GLOBAL INT'L COURIER COMPANY LTD
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC
CONTACT PERSON: MR. KENNETH LINCOLN
E:MAIL: globalsecurity2014@yandex.com

I WILL BE ANTICIPATING YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ATM PARCEL AND NOTE THAT YOUR ATM PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS (1860). THE PIN IS YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR MASTERCARD AND SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PIN NUMBER TO YOUR DESIRED NUMBERS DURING THE FIRST WITHDRAWAL. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT TO CLOSE YOUR CASE FILE HERE IN OUR AGENCY.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

BEST REGARDS,
GENERAL ABDOU DANGOTE

HEADER:
Received: from [41.216.50.103] by web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:36:17 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QVRURU5USU9OOiBHRU9SR0UgTUNBTElTVEVSLAoKVEhJUyBJUyBHRU5FUkFMIEFCRE9VIERBTkdPVEUgT0YgVEhFIEJFTklOIFJFUFVCTElDIEhPVVNFIE9GIEFTU0VNQkxZLiBJIFdJU0ggVE8gSU5GT1JNIFlPVSBUSEFUIFdFIEhBVkUgVkVSSUZJRUQgWU9VUiBUT1RBTCBGVU5EUyBJTiBBTiBBVE0gQ0FSRCBPRiAkMiw1MDAuMDAwIDAwVVNEIEhFTkNFIFlPVVIgUEFZTUVOVCBXSUxMIE5PVyBCRSBSRUxFQVNFRC4gRFVFIFRPIFRIRSBTVFJJQ1QgTEFXUyBPTiBDQVNIIERFTElWRVJZIElOVEVSTkFUSU9OQUwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
References: <25803805.56999.1403353181055.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost> <CAKfcJWqUqaYjvTBNZP5_qrZs0Lw4V6KGUrzGtmpnsR+0h0WQ3w@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403512577.88891.YahooMailNeo@web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:36:17 +0100
Reply-To: financial bank <fin_bnk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: HELLO

Genereal Aminu Mohamed Yusuf<g.mohamedyusuf@yandex.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:52 AM
ATTENTION: CLIPPED,

THIS IS GENERAL ABDOU DANGOTE OF THE BENIN REPUBLIC HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR TOTAL FUNDS IN AN ATM CARD OF $2,500.000 00USD HENCE YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOW BE RELEASED. DUE TO THE STRICT LAWS ON CASH DELIVERY INTERNATIONALLY, YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT HAS BEEN CREDITED INTO AN ATM MASTERCARD WILL ALLOW YOU DAILY WITHDRAWAL OF $5000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS MAXIMUM AND HAS BEEN REGISTERED WITH OUR TRUSTED AFFILIATE GLOBAL INT'L LTD, HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED BY SCAMMERS/FRAUDSTERS IN THE PAST BUT MY APPOINTMENT TO THIS OFFICE BY THE PRESIDENCY IS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONALITY. UPRIGHT AND DEDICATED TO DUTY WITH HONESTY AND TRUTHFULNESS. THIS SHOULD SERVE AS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE TO YOU THAT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MONEY GRAM IN BENIN REPUBLIC HAVE BEEN STOPPED BY THE PRESIDENCY TO ISSUE ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS ABOVE $50,000 USD HENCE ANY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM IMPOSTORS CLAIMING TO BE BOTH OFFICES SHOULD BE DISREGARDED AND DELETED. STOP ALL FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH ALL AS YOUR FUNDS ARE NOW WITH THE GLOBAL INT'L COURIER COMPANY.

THE ATM USE GUIDE AND THE RELEASE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SEALED IN A PARCEL WHICH HAS BEEN DEPOSITED WITH THE GLOBAL COURIER INT'L COMPANY LTD. SO YOU NEED TO URGENTLY CONTACT THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE COMPANY WITH YOUR PACKAGE DEPOSIT NUMBER: (GLOBAL-007) SO THAT YOU SEND THEM YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM PARCEL DELIVERED. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE OFFICIAL STAMP DUTY FEE $178.00 USD TO THE COMPANY TO ENSURE DELIVERY BECAUSE THE GENERAL MANAGER INFORMED ME THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HOURS AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE STAMP DUTY FEE WHICH IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING THE DELIVERY. SEE BELOW THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY.

PACKAGE DEPOSIT NUMBER: (GLOBAL-007)

GLOBAL INT'L COURIER COMPANY LTD
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC
CONTACT PERSON: MR. KENNETH LINCOLN
E:MAIL: globalsecurity2014@yandex.com

I WILL BE ANTICIPATING YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ATM PARCEL AND NOTE THAT YOUR ATM PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS (1860). THE PIN IS YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR MASTERCARD AND SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PIN NUMBER TO YOUR DESIRED NUMBERS DURING THE FIRST WITHDRAWAL. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT TO CLOSE YOUR CASE FILE HERE IN OUR AGENCY.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

BEST REGARDS,
GENERAL ABDOU DANGOTE

HEADER:
Received: from [41.216.50.103] ([41.216.50.103]) by web8h.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:52:17 +0400
From: Genereal Aminu Mohamed Yusuf <g.mohamedyusuf@yandex.com>
Envelope-From: g-mohamedyusuf@yandex.com

Global Security Courier Company<globalsecurity2014@yandex.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 PM
GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL
Global Shipping, Logistic Management and Supply Chain Management.
Cotonou Benin Republic.
(+229-98278869)
Date:32rd:06:2014

Attention: Mr. CLIPPED.

Welcome To Global International Courier Company Cotonou Benin-Republic. This is in response to your email requesting Immediate Dispatch of your PACKAGE, that been deposited here in our company under our company security department for it save keeping. It was deposited by your partner Gen. Abdou Dangote of Drug Anti Terrorist Enforcement Agency who also gave instructions to make your delivery as soon as you comply with the delivery requirement as the rightful beneficiary.

BELOW HERE YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION'S AS STATED:.

1. YOUR FULL NAME: CLIPPED
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS: USA.
3. YOUR CURRENT MOBILE NUMBER. NONE
4. Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9876
5. Parcel Number: Global 007
======================
Diplomatic Delivery Details
--------------------------------------------------
I hope you have been aware of the company authorization and legalization Official stamp duty fees. And according to the rules and laws of this company any Cargo, Boxes, Parcel, ATM CARD, that been deposited in our security Department. The stamp duty charge must be paid by the owner before it will leave the security department for delivery to the you. Note according to your file presented right here in my desk today you ATM CARD authorization and legalization official stamp duty charges is a total sum of $178usd only (One Hundred and Seventy Eight Dollars) which you are expected to pay before we can effect the delivery to your address, as it's been deposited for 24hrs now and it accumulate $37usd per a day. So you are advised to send the fee so that your Package Box will be release from our company security department to the delivery department for the immediate dispatch of the parcel to you without no delay.
=================
MODE OF PAYMENT.
--------------------------------------
Now for the purpose of sending our company Official Stamp Duty fees of your Package. Send through money gram international or Western Union, send with this name and the information as it's written below,

Receiver's Name : Samuel Ozoemena
City: Cotonou
Address: Levard des Mees Cotonou
Text Question: Sky Color?
Answer: Blue
Amount $178usd
Money gram Reference numbers or Western Union MTCN:

Note: you are advise to email the details of Payment information including Money Gram Reference Numbers, or Western Union MTCN&Senders Name and a scanned Copy of the Money Gram Payment Receipt for documentation. Our special international diplomat agent will depart Republic of Benin with your ATM Parcel as soon we confirm the Payment of the Total fee. And ATM Dispatch Document will be sent to you immediately with the tracking numbers for you to track and know exact time and status of arrival to your doorstep.

Please for the safety of your Atm Card, Be advised to keep this delivery Highly Confidential since your Atm Card is credited with amount over US$2,500.000.00 Dollars to avoid delay on delivery or lost in transit. We await to hear from you with the Payment details so that we dispatch your Atm parcel to you with the next available flight, also for you ATM CARD to leave the country today.

(Unclaimed ATM Parcels are deposited for safe keeping after (7) days from this notice it will turn to government abandon properties).

Regards,
Mr. Kenneth Lincoln
For more information's : (+229-98278869)
Email: globalsecurity2014@yandex.com )
Global International Courier Company Cotonou Benin-Republic.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.216.44.37] ([41.216.44.37]) by web15g.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 00:16:57 +0400
From: Global Security Courier Company <globalsecurity2014@yandex.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+22998278869
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:42 pm

More Information:
RICHARD WINDER<rwinder@hughes.net> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Reply-To: "anti-terrorist.clearanceagency@yandex.com" <anti-terrorist.clearanceagency@yandex.com>
Hello my dear

It is my pleasure to Inform you that an ATM Card have been approved in your
favor, The Value is $2.5M USD. Simply contact this Gen.Aminu Yusuf.
on the information below so that he can send the package to you.

Name: General Aminu Yusuf
Email: fin_bnk@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Mr.Richard Winder

HEADER:
Received: from [10.33.66.2] ([10.33.66.2:58836] helo=md04.hughes.cmh.synacor.com)
by smtp.hughes.net (envelope-from <rwinder@hughes.net>)
(ecelerity 2.2.3.49 r(42060/42061)) with ESMTP
id A8/D4-05582-D6E59A35; Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:18:05 -0400
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To:
"anti-terrorist.clearanceagency@yandex.com" <anti-terrorist.clearanceagency@yandex.com>
Message-ID: <643973877.10625735.1403608685617.JavaMail.root@hughes.net>
In-Reply-To: <94808892.10625443.1403608641875.JavaMail.root@hughes.net>
Subject: Hello my dear

financial bank<fin_bnk@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Attention: Mr. CLIPPED,

This is Mr. Aminu M. Yusuf, a legal practitioner to the Economic Community of West African States & treasury Board Benin republic. I got your message requesting the delivery of your consignment box to you also for making a verification on your payment file as to confirm you are the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

Meanwhile, you are now expected to get back with confirmation of your delivery information to me and inform on which of the companies such as, dhl, FedEx,ups Atlas, you will want them to deliver your package to your address.

I would need your urgent attention to this that I may effect on processing the fund sending through any of the measures as stated above.

My best wishes and regards
Mr. Aminu M. Yusuf

HEADER:
Received: from [41.86.234.165] by web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:02:23 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QXR0ZW50aW9uOiBNci4gR2VvcmdlIE1jQWxpc3RlciwKClRoaXMgaXMgTXIuIEFtaW51IE0uIFl1c3VmLCBhIGxlZ2FsIHByYWN0aXRpb25lciB0byB0aGUgRWNvbm9taWMgQ29tbXVuaXR5IG9mIFdlc3QgQWZyaWNhbiBTdGF0ZXMgJiB0cmVhc3VyeSBCb2FyZCBCZW5pbiByZXB1YmxpYy4gSSBnb3QgeW91ciBtZXNzYWdlIHJlcXVlc3RpbmcgdGhlIGRlbGl2ZXJ5IG9mIHlvdXIgY29uc2lnbm1lbnQgYm94IHRvIHlvdSBhbHNvIGZvciBtYWtpbmcgYSB2ZXJpZmljYXRpb24gb24geW91ciBwYXltZW50IGZpbGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
References: <94808892.10625443.1403608641875.JavaMail.root@hughes.net> <643973877.10625735.1403608685617.JavaMail.root@hughes.net> <CAKfcJWoGkgL9xQrYHj6fV+oiM_USf8y6_hJHR2hm2Qv9NmYO2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403694143.22036.YahooMailNeo@web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:02:23 +0100
Reply-To: financial bank <fin_bnk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Hello my dear

ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE AGENCY<anti-terrorist-clearanceagency@yandex.com> Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for the E-Mail. Well I have been Expecting your email with contact information's sent today so that I will send you the ATM Card parcel of $2.5 Million United States Dollars that Mr.Richard Winder left for you in my Care. Now that you have contacted with your Detailed information as written below I understand that you cannot fly down to our Country to have your payment on a personal claim.

Full Name: CLIPPED MY INFO

After noted your information i informed the FedEx Service Benin Republic, regarding the shipment of your ATM Card Parcel to your residence address and they told me that it will possible cost you $499usd only.The $499usd is for their shipment and the Registration of your package, Which happens to be the only money you will send and have the ATM Card delivered to your address under 48hrs after registration with The FedEx Security Office.

Please enclose below for the purpose of sending the $499usd for the shipment of your ATM Card package to your address, which also serve as the Registration of you package, So you are advised to send it through western union with name and information as is been given,

Receivers Name: Micheal Martins
Country Benin Republic
City Cotonou
Code 00229
Test? Receiver
Answer Martins
Amount $499usd
Mtcn

I will respond to you immediately you email the payment information such as the (MTCN) of the shipment Charges fee which serves as their Registration of your ATM Card.

Note you need to make the payment as soon as possible to avoid delay on delivery.

Thank You and Remain Blessed,
Mr. Aminu M. Yusuf
+229-96625973

HEADER:
Received: from [41.79.217.137] ([41.79.217.137]) by web23g.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:30:16 +0400
From: ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE AGENCY <anti-terrorist-clearanceagency@yandex.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+22996625973
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Same Phone Number, Different Scam:
Dear CLIPPED,

We the United Nations compensation committee have been following your approved compensation delivery to your address and understand that the total compensation funds was scheduled for delivery before the end of the month July so will want to confirm if you have received the funds so that we will include your name in the paid compensation list if not then you need to contact Mr Moffett Beal of the DHL right away and comply accordingly with the stamp duty fee to enable the delivery unfailingly this week or we do not have option than to postponed the delivery till next year.

Name: Mr Moffett Beal
E-mail : dhlcouriercares@hotmail.com

Kindly get back to us as soon as possible.

Coordinator
Mr. Kassym-Jormart Tokayev
United Nations Organization
Tel: +229 96625973

HEADER:
Received: from [41.79.219.220] ([41.79.219.220]) by web29h.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:20:15 +0400
From: ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE AGENCY <anti-terrorist-clearanceagency@yandex.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.