Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbn.cbnfgnnigeria@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbn.cbnfgnnigeria@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 pm

NEW@www.fun-e.net, EXECUTIVE@www.fun-e.net, GOVERNOR@www.fun-e.net,
CENTRAL@www.fun-e.net, BANK@www.fun-e.net, OF@www.fun-e.net,
NIGERIA@www.fun-e.net; <cbn.cbnfgnnigeria@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbn.cbnfgnnigeria@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT FROM THE NEW CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR (CBN),CALL ME URGENTLY

CENTRAL BANK BANK OF NIGERIA.
OFFICE OF THE NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN,
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE.
ADDRESS:Head Office, Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja,
Nigeria.
TEL: (234) 9 462 36012.
SWIFT (BIC), CBNINGLA.

YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT FROM THE NEW CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR (CBN),CALL ME URGENTLY.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to officially inform you that as the newly appointed Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which has being duly approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria i have as a matter of urgency approved the immediate release of your overdue contract/Inheritance/Lottery funds without delays,after due perusals of your CBN/NNPC Payment File since my resumptions of office as the New Executive Governor my findings indicate that your CBN Payment file was distorted and bastardized by the former CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and was dumped as untreated and that was why you have not received your due funds since all this while by our Apex Bank which is the authorized Federal Government agency saddled with such responsibility.

Sequel to that above i have decided to personally release your funds o you through my office directly as the Executive Governor without further delays,so get back to my office with your personal details including your banking details and address to enable me proceed with your payment as i have already approved,note that i will release your funds directly into your nominated bank account as you may wish which you have to reconfirm to me in your return email and this will be done via CBN KTT Electronics Direct Wire transfer which will confirm in your bank account within 48hours (Two Working Days),alternatively i will also release your funds through a CBN Automated ATM Master Card or by Certified International Bank Draft cashiable over any bank counter around the globe,so advise my office on your preferred payment mode to enable me proceed with your payment without further hiccups and encumbrances,please accept my apology for any delays as caused by the previous management of th
e Central Bank and be rest assured that i will make amend now in the new spirit of the Central Bank.

Finally i will suggest you give me a telephone call on my direct telephone number as thus as soon as you receive this letter and as well for furnish my office all relevant details you have that you think will facilitate the easy release of your approved funds by my office as the New Central Bank Governor,as soon as i hear from you i will inform you on what next you ought to do before i will finally release your overdue funds only through my office as the New Executive Governor and be rest assured that you will not regret dealing with me as the New Governor despite the bad impressions created by my predecessors at the CBN here which has put this giant agency in a bad light and which am out to correct now as instructed by Mr.President.

Urgently waiting for your telephone call on this my direct telephone number:234-703-3206328 and email with the requested details as i have a limited time to work on this based on my schedule as already approved.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr,Godwin Emefiele.
New Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
Direct Tel Line: +2347033206328. (24hours)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info@icj.org

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Received: from User (UnknownHost [41.71.189.114]) by vps220922 with SMTP;
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:31:14 -0700
Reply-To: <smithanderson0001@gmail.com>
From: "FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE (ICJ)"<info@icj.org>
Subject: INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE JUDGEMENT IN YOUR FAVOR ON YOUR FUNDS.

Address Contact information.
International Court of Justice
Carnegieplein 2, Peace Palace
2517 KJ The Hague,Netherlands.
Tel 31-(0)70-3649928.

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially informed that International Court of Justice (ICJ HAGUE,NETHERLANDS)has won a landslide victory against the Federal Government of Nigeria in a case instituted against them by the ICJ as regards to your outstanding over due funds owed to you by the Nigerian Government by the ICJ,the final judgement was delivered on Wednesday 22nd July 2014 in your favor against the Nigerian Government hence your over due funds will now be PAID to you by the International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department in Nigeria as an order to that effect has been referred to the Nigerian Government through the Attorney General of Nigeria through the Ministry of Justice Nigeria and there have made your funds available (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)only for direct disbursement to you by the ICJ Finance Department in Nigeria as the procedure entails,note that all your Court winning details has being forwarded the ICJ Finance Department Director in Nigeria Sir.Dr.Smith Anderson (A B

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to call Sir.Dr.Smith Anderson in Nigeria on his direct telephone numbers as thus: 234-7033-206328 for your payment as he is waiting to hear from you to put up your claims for your over due funds,forward to him any valid documents as concerns your funds claims as the rightful beneficiary so that he will VET them and them and then release your funds to you without any upfront payment from you as teh ICJ has confirm you as the rightful beneficiary of the funds as delivered in the Wednesday judgement by the below ICJ Judges: Hisashi Owada (Japan); Ronny Abraham (France); Kenneth Keith (New Zealand); Mohamed Bennouna (Morocco); Leonid Skotnikov (Russian) and Nigeria legal team was represented by the following lawyers: Femi Falana (SAN) Emeka Ngige (SAN)Ricky Tafa,and Dele Momodu.Dr.Smith Anderson can be reached with the below details in Nigeria for your urgent payment as i Hisashi Owada (Japan) - President of International Court of Justice has f

DEPARTMENT:
International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department Director.
NAME: SIR.DR.SMITH ANDERSON.
EMAIL: sir.smithanderson0001@gmail.com
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +2347033206328.

Note that the International Court of Justice which is the final voice of the voiceless in the World and as an affiliate of the United Nations as you can see in this victory we won on your behalf without you spending a dime will not be hold responsible if you because of delays or lackadaisical attitudes fail to put up your claims immediately on your funds,so make haste and call the International Finance Department of the International Court of Justice department Director as above in Nigeria and claim your funds by urgently obtaining a copy of your INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE PAYMENT BOND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from him because that is what will certify your funds as a legal and genuine funds so thereby making it impossible for any agency in the World to put your funds ON HOLD once released to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Hisashi Owada.
President International Court of Justice,
Hague,Nederlands.

International Court of Justice

General introduction
The ICJ has its seat at the Peace Palace in The Hague.The International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations. Its seat is at the Peace Palace in The Hague. It began work in 1946, when it replaced the Permanent Court of International Justice which had functioned in the Peace Palace since 1922. It operates under a Statute largely similar to that of its predecessor, which is an integral part of the Charter of the United Nations.

The Court has a dual role: to settle in accordance with international law the legal disputes submitted to it by States, and to give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by duly authorized international organs and agencies.

The Court is composed of 15 judges elected to nine-year terms of office by the UN General Assembly and Security Council sitting independently of each other. It may not include more than one judge of any one nationality. The Members of the Court do not represent their governments but rather are independent magistrates. When the Court does not include a judge possessing the nationality of a State party to a case, that State may appoint a person to sit as a judge ad hoc for the purpose of the case.

Leadership Helms.

Hisashi Owada (Japan) - President
Peter Tomka (Slovakia) - Vice-President
Philippe Couvreur (Belgium)- Registrar.

Phone:
+31703649928
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location 's-Gravenhage (Den Haag), ZH
Original network provider* KPN B.V.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

nnpc.nnpc001ngr@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Received: from User ([41.71.217.40]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:18:47 -0300
Reply-To: <nnpc.nnpc001ngr@gmail.com>
From: "Secreatry To The Government Of The Federations SGF."<info@presidency.org.ng>
Subject: SGF OFFICE,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Office Of The Secreatry To The Government Of The Federations(SGF)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Senator,Anyim Pius Anyim.
Aso Rock,Abuja,Nigeria,
Telex: FGN/GXTT/NGR/NNPC/2015.

RE: PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS APPROVAL GAZETTE 2015 FILE NUMBERS: 49220IB109.

Attn: Esteemed Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Be officially informed that Mr,President Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr.Good Luck Ebele Jonathan GCFR and the newly President Elect General Mohammed Buhari GCFR has collectively and jointly approved the immediate payment and release of the sum of US$5.5Million (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) only in your favor for immediate payment to you the funds beneficiary,this is as a result of a joint consultative collaborative meeting between the two Leaders as part of a smooth transitions and hand over on the 29th of May 2015 to the newly elected President as brokered by the United States Government and the Government of UK and the EU Nations for the smooth running of the new incoming Government to avoid being warred down by debts upon his assumptions of office on the 29th of May,this payment instructions has being Gazetted in the Federal Government White Paper and the above funds approved in your favor is now ready for release and payment to you through the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC)

Sequel to the above now you are as a matter of urgency requested to contact the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha with the below details for your payment once you receive this circular as he is waiting to hear from you for your payment as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC that is in charge of our Oil Revenue,please note that this transactions and payment will cost you just the fees which you will use to procure your Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC Payment Agreement Bond Order (PABO),that is the only money you will send to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha which is mandatory as that is the BOND AGREEMENT that NNPC will forward to your bank to legalize your funds as genuine that has nothing to do with Terrorist Activities nor for Money Laundering Act,it is very obligatory that you pay the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC Payment Ag

PAYING OFFICE DETAILS:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Office: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.
Contact Person:Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha.
Position: Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,
Direct Tel: 2347033206328.
Email: nnpc.nnpc001ngr@gmail.com .

Use the above details and contact Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation for your prompt payment as i have forwarded your Payment File to his office,again be WARNED that any other payment arrangement outside the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation through Joseph Thlama Dawha is a FRAUD as you will blame yourself and not the Nigerian Government if you are scammed,BE WARNED.

Update my office once you have being paid by the NNPC through Dr.Joseph Thlama Dawha the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC as instructed above and call him on phone for your urgent payment hence he is the final authority and administrator of your due funds payment.

Yours Sincerely.

Senator,Anyim Pius Anyim.
Secretary To The Government Of The Federations (SGF)
Wayne

info@frbny.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Received: from User ([41.71.177.7]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:14:14 -0300
Reply-To: <diamondbanknigeriangr@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK,NY,UNITED STATES.

Federal Reserve Bank of America
33 Liberty Street,
New York, NY 10045.
Our Ref: FRB-75BFNYUS2014.
Tel: (212) 730-5000.
RTN NUMBER:0210-0120-8.

Sir/Madam.

Payment Release Instruction From Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Acting in our capacity as the International Correspondent Bank to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank to direct the DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA PLC, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of America NY in Lagos,Nigeria to disburse your due wining/inheritance and contract payment valued at Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5Million) in your favor via their branch in Lagos,Nigeria,NOTE that this funds payment instructions will cost you only the fees you will send to Diamond Bank Nigeria through the Group Managing Director Dr.Uzoma Dozie for the procurement of a copy of your INTERNATIONAL FUNDS PAYMENT RELEASE TAX CLEARANCE FEES (IFPRTCF) which is the only prere

In view of this directive received from the we received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF) as there official bankers, we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this second quarter of year 2015 , With that being done you are required to urgently contact the Group Managing Director of Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc in Nigeria Dr.Uzoma Dozie in Nigeria with the below details for your urgent payment as we have forwarded your payment file to them already for your payment.

Contact Person: Dr.Uzoma Dozie
Managing Director,Diamond Bank Nigeria.
Email:( diamondbanknigeriangr@gmail.com )
Direct Tel: +2347033206328.

We wish to inform you to re-confirm the following information to Diamond Bank in Nigeria to enable the Managing Director to proceed with the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds, Owing to security reasons and to avoid SCAM be clearly informed that we will monitor your payment from The Reserve Bank here in NY to make sure that our Affiliates bankers in Nigeria (Diamond Bank) release your funds to in in accordance with the International Standard laid down procedures and regulations,this is based on the complaints we received from some beneficiaries on the extortion's their face with Nigerian Banking system in the course of receiving there funds, you are therefore advised to communicate only with the accredited officer for further remittance and payment advice and your payment through the legal means of payment as regulated by the IMF/WORLD BANK which are through KTT Bank Wire Transfer/ Issuance of an ATM Master Card by the paying bank and also vide the issuance of a

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Treat this message with utmost urgency as it requires for your payment as it has been guaranteed for immediate payment through our affiliate bankers in Nigeria (Diamond Bank) hence that is where your funds originated from prompting the payment from there.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr.William C. Dudley.
President,
Federal Reserve Bank NY.
------------------------------
---------------------
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized re disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties.
If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify Federal Reserve Bank of New York by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

Phone:
+12127305000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.

+2347033206328
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

utb@firefox.org

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:41 pm

FROM UNITED TRUST BANK LONDON,UK..
United Trust Bank London UK. <utb@firefox.org> Today at 23:03
Reply-To: <philipedozie2015@outlook.com>
To
Message body
From The Managing Director,United Trust Bank,London.
Mr. Roger Tidyman.
80 Haymarket, London, Greater London SW1Y 4TE, United Kingdom.
Our Ref: Cus/SNT/UTB.,,...
Tel;...44703-5948232..
Fax;...44 207190 5566.....

Transfer Agreement/Instructions OK From Our Ordering Customers/Instant Inheritance..

Attn: Beneficiary.

Dear Sir.

Furtherance to payment notification order (RELEASE#XX-YBFUK) received from United Kingdom Treasury Dept under the instruction of Mr.Timothy Ford and our ordering customers the Nigerian Government through the office and instructions of Dr.Philip Edozie,i wish to inform you that we have programmed your funds transfer via our swift wire transfer diskette system(SWTDS) into your nominated bank account or through United Trust Bank ATM Swift Visa Card,please reconfirm the following to our bank for urgent payment as instructed by Dr.Philip Edozie in Nigerian whom we only trust and take instructions from in Nigeria...reconfirm your personal details to this email id as thus;...----rogerutbuk@outlook.com---------------------------------for your payment programming,computing and payment by the United Trust Bank here in London,United Kingdom...

Meanwhile you are urgently requested to contact Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Nigeria Funds Intelligence Unit in Nigeria on his direct telephone number +2349025512585 and ask him to release your Presidential International Transfer Bond Code which is what you will use to access and withdraw your funds from your bank account or your ATM Card as you may wish,the above Transfer Transactions Sorting Code(TTSC) is what our bank will use to send telex to your bank once we credit your account with the sum of US$4,5Million as instructed to our Bank,reconfirm the above details with the International Transfer Transactions Sorting Code Numbers which Dr.Philip Edozie will issue to you when you call him and we will release the above sum to you without further delays ,Philip Edozie can be reached on his email as well:.. philipedozie2015@outlook.com--------- but it will be advisable and better you call him on phone for the Transfer Transactions Bond Code to avoid delays in releasing y
our funds as instructed to our ban

Urgently waiting for the requested details for your payment to be effected without delays in your favor from the United Trust Bank office here in London.

Sincerely.

Mr.Roger Tidyman...
Managing Director United Trust Bank.
previously Head of Banking and Director of BHF-Bank AG's London.
Direct Line;..+447035948232..
Wayne

info@filtered.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Presidential Principal Private Secretary Memo....
Principal Private Secretary to Mr President <info@filtered.org> Today at 15:00
Reply-To: <dmonigeriadebtmanagementoffice@gmail.com>
Message body
Office Of The Presidency.
Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Principla Private Secretary To
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Telex: FGN/XXCBN/NGR2016....

Re;Presidential Mid Year Payment Gazette On Your Payment......File Numbers FGN/XXCBN/NGR2016.........

Attn; Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after the Federal Executive Council Meeting of Monday 13th July 2016 Mr. President Federal Republic of Nigeria Mr.Muhammed Buhari GCFR have issued a Presidential Gazette order for the immediate release and payment of your over due funds and the sum of USD5Million....Five Million Dollars Only have being approved in your name and favor for payment Vide the Office Of the Director General Debt Management Office DMO Dr. Abraham Nwankwo (Dr.) whom Mr.President have delegated his Presidential Powers for the release of your over due Inheritance/Lottery funds and Old Contract claims as i have personally as Mr.President Private Secretary sent your Payment File to him for update and immediate payment,you are hereby advised to contact Dr.Abraham Nwankwo with below information for the immediate release of your approved funds sum of USD5Million....as the Debt Management Office if the official Government Agency responsible for Debt Settlements locally and Inte
rnational....

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo..
Director General Debt Management Office..DMO
Email: dmonigeriadebtmanagementoffice@gmail.com
Direct Tel;.. +2348156958180..

Contact him as above fro your payment as an Irrevocably Standing Payment Order..ISPO..have being issued in your name for your payment and instructed to the gentleman above,your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal must be presented to Mr.President for his personal Accent and Endorsement to give your payment a Presidential Seal Order against any Stop or Holding Order against your released funds both within and outside Nigeria and to certify your funds as a non illicit and genuine funds devoid of Terrorist funding's and only Mr.President will do the Endorsement and Accent once your Payment File is represented to Mr.President by your funds administrator the Debt Management Office Director General as this will not cost you much by my findings which will cover the Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal Endorsement Fees/Charges which is very obligatory before Mr.President will append his signature ,update my office once you have contacted your payment
administrator as above and as wel

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by Mr President...

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Principal Private Secretary to Mr President.

Phone:
+2348156958180
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

info@roam.org

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:29 pm

FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE,FMF..
From The Federal Ministry Of Finance,FMF.. <info@roam.org> Today at 19:13
Reply-To: <djohnsonbriggs@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Federal Ministry Of Finance,FMF.
From The Honorable Minister For Finance.
Dr.Mrs.Kemi Adeosun.
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria ...Street.
Abuja. Nigeria....

Attn: Funds Beneficiary...

Dear,Sir/Madam....

Be officially informed that the Joint Presidential Task Force set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Ministry of Finance on instructions of Mr.President for the settlement of all outstanding Inheritance/Lottery/Contract Beneficiaries owed to you have submitted there official report to my office last Monday being 20th June and have being approved by this Ministry and as well recommended the immediate approved sum of USD5Million to you only----Five Million Dollars--as my Ministry have made the funds available to that effect yesterday being Wednesday 22nd June for your urgent payment by the Joint Presidential Payment Task Force headed by amiable Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs based on my approval as the Coordination Ministry...

In view of the above now and as a matter of urgency you are requested and required to contact the Office Of The Joint Presidential Task Chairman Dr.Johnson Briggs for your immediate payment as already approved and when contacting him arm yourself and forward to them your Central Bank Of Nigeria issued BANK VERIFICATION'S NUMBERS---BVN which i believe you must have obtained in the past because that is the basis for your payment by the Joint Presidential Payment Task Force which is currently seating now for your payment as your payment is with them already,if you don't have the CBN Approved BVN Numbers before now immediately apply for it from the Joint Task Force Chairman Dr Johnson Briggs once you have reached him with the below details so that he will help you secure it immediately of which he will tell you how to secure it and how much it will cost you which you have to send to the Joint Task Force for that,this is if you don't have the eleven digits CBN Approved BVN Number
s which is computed already but if

JOINT PRESIDENTIAL TASK FORCE ON YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS..............................

Chairman;..Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Email;...djohnsonbriggs@gmail.com
Tel;..234-90255-12585..

Urgently contact the Joint Task Force Chairman with the above details for your payment and call him on his direct line as thus;..234-90255-12585..for your payment,furnish him with your full details and your eleven digits BVN Numbers if you have it before now and if you don't have it ask him the modalities to procure it in your name and as well apply for that for your immediate payment as that is the requirement for your payment,note that you don't need any extra documents or certificates to cover your funds as that have being done already by the Finance Ministry in your favor,just furnish him with your BVN Numbers if you have it and if you don't have it apply immediately for it and send to him the cost for that for your payment without further delays and as well advise him your preferred mode of payment through the Presidential Joint Task Force...

Sincerely.

Dr.Mrs.Kemi Adeosun
Honorable Minister For Finance,FMF
Abuja,Nigeria....

+2349025512585
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

williams@dmo.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:41 pm

EMBARGO LIFTED ON YOUR PAYMENT BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT..
Memo From The Federal Government Of Nigeria <williams@dmo.org> Today at 22:55
To
Message body
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PRIVATE SECRETARY TO MR.PRESIDENT
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
MRS.GRACE WILLIAMS DALHATU....
ASO ROCK ,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX:FGN/2016XXX00CBN....

RE: EMERGENCY FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL BY THE PRESIDENCY TO BONA-FIDE-INHERITANCE/CONTRACTORS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam...

With due respect I wish to extend this Presidential circular as the Private Principal Secretary to you based on the conclusion of the recent Federal Executive Council Meeting held in Abuja Federal Capital on Friday being 15th July which is chaired by Mr. President himself, an official Embargo have being lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your long overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds by Mr.President Muhammed Buhari GCFR as the sum of USD5Million---Five Million Dollars--have being approved in your name and favor for immediate payment.,you should know that an Embargo was placed by the Federal Government since last year when this new Government was sworn in on all foreign debts payments that is why you have not received your funds till date, and now the Embargo is lifted and unsealed and your funds been expressly approved for immediate release to you through the
office of the Debt Management Offi

Be warned that if you have any previous dealings with anybody/banks including the CBN and any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before Friday Wednesday 15th July 2016 is no longer valid and very illegal henceforth based on this latest Presidential Proclamations by Mr.President and not approved by the Nigerian Government and as such if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government will not be held liable for that and that is why you have not received a dime from us since then, so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that as you have not being paid a dime before now, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with Fakes and Impostors parading as Government Officials/Representatives, now we are ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have being lifted by Mr. President yes
terday to that effect and your pay

CONTACT OFFICE AND PERSON...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr.Abraham Nwankwo...
Director General Debt Management Office...DMO...
Tel: 234-234-90255-12585..
Email: dmonigeriadebtmanagementoffice@gmail.com

Give him a call on the above phone number and the email him with your details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazette by my office as the Private Secretary to Mr.President,Note that the money you will send to Dr.Abraham Nwankwo the DG- DMO prior to his release of your funds via KTT Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Global Master Card or Cashiers Cheque is the cost for your Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) which is authorized by the Federal Executive Council headed by Mr.President,without you sending the PBAA fees Dr.Abraham Nwankwo will not transfer or release your approved sum of US$5Million,take note to avoid waste of time and that is the only money this transactions will cost you as the Federal Executive Council have Waived all major fees and charges for you including the cost for funds release Documents,please avail yourself of this last opportunity and put up your claims for your payment through the Debt Management Office as directed
above for the release and payment

CONGRATULATIONS AT LAST.

Regards,

Mrs. Grace William Dalhatu...
Private Secretary To Mr.President.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock ,Abuja.

Phone:
+2349025512585
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Dmo@fscogden.org

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 10, 2017 11:46 pm

FROM THE DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE==DMO==
Dr.Abraham Nwankwo,DG,Debt Management Office <Dmo@fscogden.org> Today at 21:30
To
Dr.
Message body
Office Of The Director General.
Debt Management Office..DMO..
NDIC Building (1st Floor), Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District, P.M.B. 532, Garki.
Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line;.234-703320-6328----...

Attn;..Funds Bonafide Beneficiary...

Sir...

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the Executive Director General Debt Mangement Office=DMO ..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you
don't have the Payment Certificati

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus-------- +2347033206328- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..please note that i have raised your Payment Voucher in the like sum as above which i will only
need to forward to our Bankers Ac

Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.JP.
Director General Debt Management Office,DMO..
Direct Tel;..234-703320-6328-----.....

Phone:
+2347033206328
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

info@mtnvistaumc.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Your Payment By The Debt Management Office==DMO==Nigeria..
From Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.. <info@mtnvistaumc.org> Today at 15:31
To
Sir
Message body
Office Of The Director General.
Debt Management Office..DMO..
NDIC Building (1st Floor), Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District, P.M.B. 532, Garki.
Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line;.234-703320-6328----....
Email==dmonigeriadebtmanagementoffice@gmail.com

Attn;..Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir..

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the Director General of the Debt Management Office..DMO..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you
don't have the Payment Certificati

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus--------234-7033206328- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..

Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General Debt Management Office,DMO..
Direct Tel;.. +2347033206328 -----.... .
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.