Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

royzera1@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

royzera1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

royzera1@hotmail.com

+2348101702577 Nigerian number

To: "MR. ROY ZERA" <royzera1@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: I have been in contact with a partner in the USA
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:37:07 +0000

I have been in contact with a partner in the USA who is willing to pay off all your transfer charges that is withholding your wire transfer from Nigeria. To make it more authentic and legitimate, the partner is willing to transfer the money first to you while you will send same to the required office that the payment is met for to pay off your wire transfer charges and all your funds will be released to you. Below are some of the banks that you will need to have an account with before such funds can been sent to you bank-to-bank.

1.] Navy Federal Credit Union
2.] Bank of America
3.] Chase Bank
4.] USAA 
5.] Journey Federal Credit Union
6.] JP Morgan Chase Bank
7.] PNC Bank
8.] TD Bank
9.] KEY Bank
10.] Teacher Federal Credit Union
11.] Delta Community Credit Union
12.] Pentagon Federal Credit Union
13.] Mountain America Credit Union
14.] Idaho Credit Union
15.] Alliance Credit Union
16.] Vision Credit Union
17.] Redwood Credit Union
18.] Suncoast School credit union
19.] Golden 1 Credit Union
20.] RBC, CIBC & ING DIRECT Canada
21.] USA EQUITY

Any of the above Banks will do. If you have an account in any of the above mentioned banks, then the partner is willing to send to you immediately and today up to the sum of $40,000, So if you have an account in any of the above banks as mentioned, then you are to send in the below banking information as follows:-

1.] Acct name:
2.] Acct number:
3.] Routine number:
4.] Bank address:
5.] Bank name
6.] Bank phone
7.] Client address
8.] Client phone
9.] D.O.B:
10.] Social Security Number:
11.] All the questions and answers attached to the Account.
12.] Your online access Username and password to the Account.

If you are not comfortable providing this information of an old account, you can open a new account in any of the above mentioned banks as send me the information so the transfer can commence. Once this information are provided for, the payment will be made to you today. $40,000 will hit your account. So kindly get back to me as soon as possible with more details of the information as requested for.

Thank you,
+2348101702577
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.