Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com

Unread postby Neetu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello ,

URGENT!!!Dr khakani a A Fake spell caster

DR KHAKANI IS A SCAMMER BIG FRAUD FROM LAGOS NIGERIA.......HE SCAMMED ME $670 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

This is Neetu From Delhi(INDIA), as I was checking the SCAMM cases of Fake spell caster, who impress people with their Robotic Testimonials and even Gives the Fake shipment Address ,give False Assurance to the People so that the innocent people like me we Trust these kind of Persons very easily and when they Take money From us they not even Reply us and Answer our calls. This is the New case against a MAN OF HIS OWN WORDS……..Dr khakani from Nigeria, from last week he is not giving me any Response, My Friend he mailed this person from Different ID , He got the Reply instantly by giving the same Promise as he was giving to me.I am feeling Giving up.and even the company name He had given me HALL MAX Delivery cargo private Firm, not any information about this company.Now please tell me what should I do,I am upset,I Believed him like my father.Please am waiting of your Response.If you Help me in this I will be Grateful to you. "He Ripped me off $670", (Item and PARCEL DELIVERY charges), and given me the BANK DETAILS OF : First bank of Nigeria by giving ADAMS JOHNSON name, now no Response from him , his all ASSURANCE fails, I have Tested him as he Replied to sMTNome other Email Id instantly for Helping her and ask her to FILL THE FORM.
His email Id : khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com
+2348062216903 and +2348176363563
Please HELP Me.

OWNER's ADDRESS: 96 Gbagi street Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos state

Thanks
(Neetu INDIA)
Neetu
New survivor

Re: email address of the scammer

Unread postby Neetu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:39 pm

It was revealed to me that once i can get some items and work for you, all your problems will be solved within 48hours. You will always be favoured everywhere you go and all your calamity and problems will never come up again and you will be happy till the rest of your life. Their are a lot of curse that is causing all these for you.. I will break all and you will be happy forever. You will meet a good man that will love you forever with all is heart and cares for you a lot . The cost of the items is just $180 Dollars. Am only charging you for the items needed to do the work for you.. i don't charge for my service until you are happy and satisfy with my work, you can then give me whatever you have to show appreciation.. And introduces me to your friends. I like to solve people's problem and that is why i don't charge for my service. Have helped a lot of people going through different kind of problems, people in different countries all over the world and have never failed... i love to make people happy with the gift God has given to me.. have solve many problems... i restore marriages... i make barren woman get pregnant and have her own child... have also helped people having financial problems... i help people get a good job with a good income... i cure cancer and diabetes or any kind of sickness or diseases to help people.. and they all show me appreciation till today with different kind of gift.. the money i charge you is just token and is for me to get the items needed... i would have love to help you do the work and when you are happy and satisfy with your lover, you can give me whatever you have ...but the items must be bought with your own money to enable it work for you..You will start seeing the result within 48hours after I finished the work.. What I appreciate most is you introducing me to your friends and relatives after you get the result and you are happy.

Warm Regards

Dr khakani...

Sent from my iPad
Neetu
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:41 pm

You need to speak to your bank about contesting the payment. It's possible (but don't hold your breath) they can reverse the payment. Also, can you post up the emails he sent you along with any other details you have?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Neetu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:06 pm

On Sunday, 16 March 2014 2:04 AM, "khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com" <khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome to Dr khakani Best Solution Centre
All you have to do now is to kindly fill this form

Full Name:

Cell Number:

Your Picture:

Once This form is filled I will check and I will get back to you with the solution. Don't worry now that you have come across to me all your problems will be over Within 48hours. You will meet the love of your life that will always love you every thick an tin and he will promise to love you will the rest of his life.. I will make him love you more than anything in this world.. And you will both be happy forever in your marriage.

Regards

Dr khakani...

Sent from my iPad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have love to help you get the items and do the work for you.. But the items must be bought with your own money to enable it work for you. If I buy the items with my own money it won't work for you.

Sent from my iPad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOrry! I wish to help you but their is nothing I can do.. I need some items and it must be bought with your own money. I'm not charging you for my service.. I'm only charging you for the items needed.

Sent from my iPad

I just helped these people last week and they are both happy now. Contact them.. They will share their testimony with you.

Kim(kim_butler001@yahoo.com) from united state and Nicole(nickywill121@gmail.com) from Australia.
nicolegold2020@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Western union details...

so I have to send you this bank:
Account Name: Adams Johnson
Account Number: 3067517034
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
City: Abuja

OR

This one:
Receiver's Name: Adams johnson
Receiver's Address: 96 Gbagi str, Ajao Estate.
Receiver's State: Lagos state
Receiver's City: Isolo
Receiver's country: Nigeria.

On Tuesday, 18 March 2014 9:05 PM, "khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com" <khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm giving you my word.. I will refund your money back in double if you didn't get the result as promised. If you don't believe me, you can go and look for someone else to help you.. I don't need your money. I'm not doing this work for money.. I just want people to spread my name all over the world for my good work for helping people. I don't like people doubting me. You can go and look for someone else to help you. I'm no longer interested.

Bye!

Sent from my iPad

Then given the A/c Details of BANK OF NIGERIA where I Transferred the money all the time from INDIA

Here is the bank details..

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA

ACCOUNT NAME: ADAMS JOHNSON

ACOUNT NUMBER: 3067517034

SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLAGCS

BANK ADDRESS: Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina P.O. Box 5216, Lagos .

ACCOUNT OWNER's ADDRESS: 96 Gbagi street Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just checked.. Paypal is not allowed in nigeria.

Sent from my iPad
Yes.. Transfer the money into adam's account. I'm assuring you that there won't be any more payment after you get this 205$. I also confirmed that from hall max and they assured me that there won't be any more payment and the parcel will get to you in less than 48hours. I will still do one last thing to the parcel when you send the money so that the parcel will work very effectively and you will start getting great result immediately.
Neetu
New survivor

Re: khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com

Unread postby Neetu » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm

THIS IS THE MAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE bank officials, Kindly please check:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thursday, 19 June 2014 3:25 PM, Ebehi O CHIMA-DIKE <Ebehi.O.CHIMA-DIKE@firstbanknigeria.com> wrote:

Dear Ms. xxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

This is to inform you that your complaint has been forwarded to our Internal Audit team for further investigation and resolution.

We can assure that it is being looked into. We shall get back to you as soon as possible.

For enquiries on First Bank’s products and services:
Please call FirstContact on 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228); 01-4485500; 0708-062-5000
Email: firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com or visit our website http://www.firstbanknigeria.com

Please be reassured of our commitment to providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for banking with us.

Best regards.

Ebehi Chima-Dike
Complaints Analyst
Complaints Management Unit(SDE)
01-9051342,01-9052290
Ebehi.chima-dike@firstbanknigeria.com
First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
6th Floor, Samuel Asabia House,
35, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Last edited by firefly on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real name removed. FF
Neetu
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Neetu,
Is the Account:
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA

ACCOUNT NAME: ADAMS JOHNSON

ACOUNT NUMBER: 3067517034

SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLAGCS

BANK ADDRESS: Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina P.O. Box 5216, Lagos .

ACCOUNT OWNER's ADDRESS: 96 Gbagi street Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos state.

One you paid money to? If so, I can report it as having been used for fraud.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Neetu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:22 pm

yes if complaints then I want to recover my money........
Neetu
New survivor

Unread postby Neetu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

Hello,
First of all I am really sorry for Replying you Late, I just checked your Reply ,My ANSWER IS yes because now I am waiting fro last month , I even mailed to Bank but not received any Reply from them, Now even If I am calling him at his no. +2348062216903, He always Disconnect my call and not even Reply me.when He was asking money from me Then he was having a Time,I have also posted the complaint of him on many sites.He scammed me $670.I trusted this man but he makes me cry.I want my money back from him.If you can complain about this man from Nigeria A FAKE SPELL CASTER.I will be Thankful to you.HE IS A FRAUD.

quote of the previous post deleted. FF.
Neetu
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Neetu, We have told you many times to STOP ALL CONTACT with the scammer. Please do not talk to him again.
He will not return your money and you will hurt other victims by talking to him.
Your only recourse to possibly get money back is through YOUR bank, NOT the scammer's bank in Nigeria.
But the chances that you will get any money back are practically zero. Talk to your bank, and if the cannot get money back, you need to let the scam go, and move on with your life. Treat this as a lesson learned, and educate yourself on online scammers, so you will not be scammed in the future.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Tasha758 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Ooh my, I am always a careful person but I fell for the scam and he took over £1300 and was asking me to pay him £1500 for his services which he did not provide. He has actually sent me threatening emails saying if I don't pay he will make me suffer. This man keeps asking for money
Tasha758
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.