Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 am

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-04 08:30:30
dedlin35
23 y/o female
new york city, USA

Hello,Dear

I really like your profile at this site i wish to be you friend my name is miss,lizzy i will like you to contact me back through my private email address here above(lizzyydamson1 @yahoo.com)so as to know me more bether and i will send you my pictures your trully friend lizzy

lizzyydams on1@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.82.107.117]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 04:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Greetings day dear

How are you doing today. i hope everything is ok with you. i wish you the best of this year, thanks so much for your response.. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after looking ur profile. I am Miss lizzy Damson 24 years old girl from Liberia , the only daughter of Late Major General Johnny Paul Damson father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 2,7m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in african to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone Number here in the camp, Please when you call , tell him that you want to speak with Miss lizzy the Liberian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call,

This is the Rev priest phone number +221 771 358 376
. Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,

here is my picture
Yours faithfully

Lizzy
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Dearest sweetheart

I thank you ones again today, i just snicked out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I am able to use internet as a result of the Rev fathers Office computer.

Remember that i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $2,700,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Morgan Brown
Bank Telephone number +44777871413
Bank Office Telephone +447031994318.
Bank Email address Remittancetransferdirect@gmx.com

Bank Email adress brstransferdirect@gmx.com

This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: ( General DrJohnny Paul Damson )
Amount Deposited: ($2,700,000.00 US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Lizzy Damson)
Contact them now on how to transfer the $2,700,000.00 dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 20% for assisting me with the transfer the remaining money for me.Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Thank you very much for your effort.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever
Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am

Copie this letter and send to the bank
lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Hi, Good Day Mr Morgan Brown, :o :o

Hope this mail finds you in good health. I am ................. i am from. ..............I am a foreign partner to Miss Lizzy Damson,I was given this your contact information to verify of the existance of her late fathers account in your bank.

The late father who is generally known as Late Major General Johnny Paul Damson he made a deposite of $2,700,000.00 US Dollars. bellow are the account detail.

Account N°: (125469873554)
Account holder: ( Late Major General Johnny Paul Damson )
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Lizzy Damson)

Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary proceedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account

Yours Faithyful.................
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Please my love copie this mail send to the bank, My love I think I have to stop here and i will be waiting to hear from you soon.Please My honey I wish you will handle that immediately you finish reading my mail so that, call the bank as soon as you send the mail to them

our dream's will turn to reality, i will be waiting for your mail as soon as you send Email to the bank .Have a wounderful day and think about me all the time I will be wating to hear from you soon.please my love try to send me a mail as soon as you send them mail.and am waiting for your phone call please.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Morgan Brown
Bank Telephone number +44777871413.
Bank Office Telephone +447031994318.
Bank Email address Remittancetransferdirect@gmx.com
Bank Email adress brstransferdirect@gmx.com
This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: ( General Dr Johnny paul Damson)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Lizzy Damson
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby super G » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey baby I really don't know what to make of this ,but I finally got through and I hope that now we would be able to communicate on a regular basis.it wasn't easy to reach this far but I would like ,if you really need my help there are a few things we need to talk about . I don't mind helping you and it has nothing to do with money but .To make it easier from today I would be looking out for you every two days I need to know that this is ligetermate and not some wild goose chase, I hope there is some way we can be on line at the same time .I hope all is well with you and I do hope you are takeing care of yourself ,if all goes well we would be together soon. LOVE ALWAYS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.....
super G
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I hate to break this to you, but "she" is really a he. This is what's called a refugee scam. If you're talking to the person in the thread, stop doing so right away. These people are only after your money. The photos are stolen, and the person in them is in no way involved in it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Vaisakh Sharmma » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:07 am

Hai lizzy i am xxx from facebook xxx. I am wating for you
Vaisakh Sharmma
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Vaisakh Sharmma,

First: here is not one dating site.
Second: "she" is one scammer and "she" is not even "she".
3rd: dont post your Facebook contact details online for your own good - you can never know when someone will access your real life details in a way you may not like.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lucyrichard8@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Lucy
Female / Single
25 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
is good to love but try to love with all your heart not for mouth
About Me
i am easy going girl that likes little children i like cooking because i like being close to my mom lol! i a loving and caring person that like to keep myself happy and people around me, i believe in true love
Looking For
i am looking for a nice person a caring and loving person that understands the feeling of a woman a person that is serious in relationship that will be ready for me and show me how the world looks like through his love
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 46
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests football
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello how are you doing? my name is Lucy i will like us to be good friend i want you to contact me through my private email lucyrichard8@yahoo.com i have something important to discuss with you i hope to read from you very soon,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:22 pm

ADDITIONS TO LUCY:
Lucy Richard <lucyrichard8@yahoo.com> Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear ,
First I thank you for your response to my letter in line with the message I sent to you.How is life over there in your country? I hope you are in an environment of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, it's just that I have been forced to establish a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugee camp .

I strongly believe in my heart that you should be honest and sincere person I reveal my secrets of life for you to help me. I will ask the best of your honesty after knowing about me and that I am.I really wish we had a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have a feeling that will be honest and trustworthy person and not going to betray me.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today I whole heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me,maybe you will be my savior for these conditions I found my self.My name is Miss Lucy Richard, 24 years old, single and never married,nice beauty in complexion,honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.

I am from Ivory Coast in west Africa but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that happen in my country.My late father Dr. Richard Zumdar CEO of BT Industrial company Ltd in Ivory Coast and was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning kill my mother and my father,So decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Republic of Senegal. I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to a better place if handled well.

I was the only person who survived and managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living as a refugee.I really want to have a good relationship with you.I give you the phone number +221781510593 of Rev Father of the camp please anytime you called just tell him you want to speak with Lucy Richard, he will send for me to called me from hostel to come and answer your call.Life here is very stressful,Am really need you to assist me out.

Please listen to these issue and help me rescue my late father's fund worth $8.6,000,00 (Eight million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposit in the bank with my name as the next of kin.Mean while I want you to call me like I said I have a lot of things to tell you.Attached here is my picture.

Awaiting for your urgent and positive feedback.I will like you send me your below information such as ...
Your name ........................
Address .............................
Phone ...................

Have a nice day,Sincerely
Lucy Richard.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.50.49] by web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:42:17 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciAsDQpGaXJzdCBJIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSB0byBteSBsZXR0ZXIgaW4gbGluZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBtZXNzYWdlIEkgc2VudCB0byB5b3UuSG93IGlzIGxpZmUgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnk_IEkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGluIGFuIGVudmlyb25tZW50IG9mIHBlYWNlIGFuZCBsb3ZlLiBJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhZCB5b3VyIG1haWwgdG9kYXksIHBsZWFzZSBkbyBub3QgYmUgc3VycHJpc2VkIG9yIGdldCBvZmZlbmRlZCBmb3IgcmVjZWl2aW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/623 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402411337.1468.YahooMailBasic@web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:42:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello dear is me Lucy

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Lucy Richard <lucyrichard8@yahoo.com> Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM
Hello Dear,
How are you? I feel honored to have you as my partner for this transfer. I want you to know that it will be a dream come true for me if you can handle everything that concerns this transfer as if the money is your personal money, so please i need your dedication and commitment for the success of the transfer and i believe that you will not betray me when the money is transferred to you as you already know that this is the only thing i have left of all my father's property.

I have introduced you to the bank as my partner for the transfer. It is for them to recognize you and also cooperate with you for the transaction. And they have accepted to make the transfer to you and they want you to contact them by yourself. So please send them an email, it will also show them that you are really interested in this transfer and also that we want everything to be done fast. So here are the contact details about the bank and account:

Royal Bank of Scotland Group
TELL: +447729148581, +442081331149
EMAIL: ROYALBKPLC.CUSTOMERCARESERVICE@consultant.com
Bank Manager private Email.. petermoyesdept@hotmail.com
FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT: Mr. peter
Account details
Name of depositor............ Prof.Richard Zumdar
Next of Kin....................... Miss Lucy Richard
Amount............................ $8.6,000,00 Dollars
Account number.............. 874577598546685
Ref Number .................... RTB/N°CAD/897521/XI/00
Account Type................. Escrow Fixed Deposit

Please dear, you have to be fast about this,i am suffering here and it is very hard for me to get food, sometimes it takes days before i get something to eat, just like yesterday and today. Please as soon as you contact the bank and get a response from them, let me know what they said. I want you to know that i am depending on you and i would like to be with you as soon as possible. Have a nice day my dear, kiss with love and warm hug.
Yours,

Lucy

Please if you do not know what to say to the bank, please copy this small note here and send to them.....
Sir
I am the partner to Miss Lucy Richard, daughter of Prof.Richard Zumdar who made a deposit of $8.6,000,00 Dollars with your bank with the name of Miss Lucy Richard as the next of kin, Miss Lucy Richard has already told you about me. I hereby request that you transfer the said amount of money to me, i am waiting urgently for your instructions on how that can be done.
Your sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from [192.116.132.42] by web160403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Jun 2014 02:11:38 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91PyBJIGZlZWwgaG9ub3JlZCB0byBoYXZlIHlvdSBhcyBteSBwYXJ0bmVyIGZvciB0aGlzIHRyYW5zZmVyLiBJIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIGtub3cgdGhhdCBpdCB3aWxsIGJlIGEgZHJlYW0gY29tZSB0cnVlIGZvciBtZSBpZiB5b3UgY2FuIGhhbmRsZSBldmVyeXRoaW5nIHRoYXQgY29uY2VybnMgdGhpcyB0cmFuc2ZlciBhcyBpZiB0aGUgbW9uZXkgaXMgeW91ciBwZXJzb25hbCBtb25leSwgc28gcGxlYXNlIGkgbmVlZCB5b3VyIGRlZGljYXRpb24gYW5kIGNvbW1pdG1lbnQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/623 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402477898.66664.YahooMailBasic@web160403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 02:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please contact the bank now for the transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Lucy Richard <lucyrichard8@yahoo.com> Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Hello dearest good afternoon i am glad to hear from you to also to hear that you are in contact with the bank, i have gone through the mail bank sent to you and understand all they said, which i tell the reverend Father so he have helped me to look for a nice lawyer that will help us to get the documents as it requested by the bank. I have spoken with the lawyer and he said that you have to contact him by yourself because the documents will be in your name. Please my dear, you have to write to the lawyer now and ask him to get the documents for us. I am looking forward to being with you soon when the money is transferred. Thank you for your Effort my dream is to come over there as soon as possible because my condition here is not okay with me Have a lovely day, kiss with love.
Yours
Lucy

Here is the contacts of the lawyer............

Barr. Karim & ASSOCIATES
Brr Karim G. Logan)
PHONE: ( +221-775516476)

EMAIL:
barr.lawyerkarimgomez@live.fr

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.32.252] by web160405.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:08:48 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhcmVzdCBnb29kIGFmdGVybm9vbiBpIGFtIGdsYWQgdG8gaGVhciBmcm9tIHlvdSB0byBhbHNvIHRvIGhlYXIgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGluIGNvbnRhY3Qgd2l0aCB0aGUgYmFuaywgaSBoYXZlIGdvbmUgdGhyb3VnaCB0aGUgbWFpbCBiYW5rIHNlbnQgdG8geW91IGFuZCB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIGFsbCB0aGV5IHNhaWQsIHdoaWNoIGkgdGVsbCB0aGUgcmV2ZXJlbmQgRmF0aGVyIHNvIGhlIGhhdmUgaGVscGVkIG1lIHRvIGxvb2sgZm9yIGEgbmljZSBsYXd5ZXIgdGhhdCB3aWxsIGhlbHAgdXMgdG8gZ2UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402909728.40721.YahooMailBasic@web160405.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:08:48 -0700
Subject: Hello dear please contact the lawyer now for the documents

ONE OF THE SAME PHOTOS AS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781510593
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+44703991063
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Firstsound Ltd

+447042047833
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+442081331149
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447729148581
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+221775516476
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Zorpia:

please write me at [ priscalarry8@ gmail.com ]
i have something confidential which i will really
like to discuss with you on email please dear i await
for your reply as soon as you can
thanks have a lovely time

yours Prisca

Screen name: Prisca / PriscaLarry
24, Boiling Springs, North Carolina, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99, in Tunisia.

The stolen picture used as a profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.