Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 am

I knew it was a scam so i thought to get personal info from them so they can be found...

Have you receive the flight information yet . I was told that theywill email you with it ? Stephanie On 7/28/09, Stephanie McConnell.MD <stephanie.mcconnellmd@gmail.com> wrote:> Ok ,Here is our western union details address you requested to enable> you sent the money for the Murphy plane ticket and pleas the western> union will be going to my daughter names . she will be the one to pick> up the money for me so i will get through all .

>> Receiver names............... Numfor Fabian
>>Address......................75021 Bonaberi Streets Pkwy Ave.
>>State/City......................Douala/Littoral
>> Zip Code..................00237
>> Country......................Cameroon
>>> License # ................ 103059772
>>> Test Question.........What For
> Answer..............Murphy>>>

So all you will have to provide me after you have sent the money is> the 10 digit code number called the MTCN correctly,sender full names> and any other information that will be needed so my daughter will pick> up the money here without any problem so i will get through all,then> get back to you with the puppy delivery recipient booklet receipt so> you will know the exact time Nancy will be on plane living and their> arrival time .>> Thanks and waiting>> Stephanie
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:48 am

Hello and great to read from you regarding my baby English Bulldog for adoption. He is still available and needs a good home to rescue him now and for ever. Below are some important information you will need to know about Dean.
Dean's Information
Breed: PureBred English Bulldog.
Pet name: DEAN
Color/Markings: Fawn and White Patches
Size at Maturity: Medium-Large.
Potential: Perfect Pet
Weight: 4lbs
Weight at Maturity: 45-50lbs
Temperament & Personality: Perfect temperament and great with kids and other pets.
Reasons For Giving Out Dean
I am giving Dean away because I relocated to Central Great Lake Region Cameroon for my new job and when I arrived the new area two days ago, I noticed that my working hours are not O.K. for me to continue to keep him with me, I am always very busy at work and have less time to spend with the puppy. Can you imagine I cant spend more than three hours with him a day? My apartment here does not accept pets and animals so I cannot keep Dean with me as it highly restricted in my apartment. That's, he's always lonely. Dean's adoption and transportation fee will cost $120. He will be coming with;

# Health certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# And a puppy kit starter.

Getting a good home for Dean is the most essential thing I have ever wanted for him. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely.. I just want to make sure he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?
Some Questions For You
Where abouts are you located?
Why do you need Dean?
How soon do you need him?
Do you have any experience in raising English Bulldogs (or pets in general)?
Do you presently have kids and other pets?
Are you morally and financially prepared for Dean?
Who will look after the puppy when you are not around?
A name and contact number? Would be appreciated.

Hope you don't mind getting back to me with the answers as soon as possible. You may get back for photos of Dean and feel free to ask any questions regarding the adoption of Dean.

Thanks and hope to read from you real soon

ME--- I MUST SAY THERE GETTING GOOD, THEY EVEN SENT ME THE FLIGHT TIMES THROUGH A SO CALLED AGENCY CALLED "THE ANIMAL FLYERS" ILL PAST IT BELOW

www.theanimalsflyer.com

Experts In International And Domestic Pet Transportation !

FLIGHT STATUS
Order/Reg. No. 075-87556LA/78
DEAR M.XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

THIS IS THE Animals Flyer (Ani Fly ers) , CAMEROON, MAILING YOU IN REGARDS OF AN ORDER PLACED FOR YOU AWAITING FLIGHT DEPARTURE. BELIEVING YOU ARE THE ADOPTIVE OWNER/RECEIVER OF THIS PARCEL, WE ARE THEREFORE PROVIDING THE DETAILS BELOW.
YOUR PARCEL CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1) PUREBRED,MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG . (DEAN)
2) SAFE AND NON-ELECTRONIC PET PLAYING TOYS.
3) REGISTRATION/VACCINATION PAPERS REGARDING THE ANIMAL.
4) A PUPPY CARE GUIDE MANUAL BOOKLET.
5) A VENTILATED CRATE
THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DELIVERED AT THE LAFAYETTE REGIONAL . AIRPORT (LFT),US, AFTER WHICH DELIVERY TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;

FULL NAMES.................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EMAIL ADDRESS........ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FULL HOME ADDRESS......... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PHONE..........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

N.B. WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO KEEP THE SENDER'S INFORMATION CLOSED.

THE ABOVE PARCEL HAS BEEN BOOKED TO BE ON BOARD WITH THE BELOW FLIGHT DETAILS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight Schedule for Order 075-87556LA/78

Flight Status

Flight 8483 on Fri, 28 Aug 2009
Status Departure Arrival

City Scheduled Estimated City Scheduled Estimated
On Time Douala (DLA) 11:40pm
28 Aug
On Time
Paris (CDG) 3:10am
29 Aug
On Time

Flight 0029 on Sat, 29 Aug 2009
Status Departure Arrival

City Scheduled Actual City Scheduled Estimated
In flight Paris (CDG)
Terminal 2E
Gate OP6 4:00am
29 Aug 4:05am
29 Aug Atlanta (ATL)
South Terminal
Gate E6 6:00am
29 Aug 6:20 am
29 Aug

Flight 6350 on Sat, 29 Aug 2009
Status Departure Arrival

On Time Atlanta (ATL)
Gate C35 6:45am
29 Aug
On Time
Lafayette Regional Airport (LFT) 8:50am
29 Aug
On Time

**LA(USA) Local Time**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**THIS PARCEL AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENT(S) IS CURRENTLY PENDING AND WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CONFIRMED FOR THE ABOVE FLIGHT.**

>> A $180.00 SHIPPING/DELIVERY IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR PUPPY'S SHIPMENT. PAYMENT FOR SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND FLIGHT TICKET RENEWALS CAN BE DONE AND ACCEPTED WITH OUR HEAD OFFICE, THE (Ani Fly ers), DOUALA, CAMEROON . WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER AND WIRE TRANSFERS BUT ALL OUR ONLINE FINANCIAL SYSTEM ARE CURRENTLY DOWN FOR MAITENANCE. SO AS OF NOW, WE ONLY ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFER ( Western Union & MoneyGram) AS OUR METHODS OF PAYMENT. ITS FAST, SAFE,AND EFFICIENT.

SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE!

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO THE FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE AniFlyers , CAMEROON, WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO SEND A WIRE TRANSFER.

Receiver's names: BRIAN NJAH (Our Cashier)
Address: 3rd Bld, AniFlyers St.
City: Douala
State: Littoral
Post Code: 00237
Test Question: When?
Answer: Now!
Amount Expected: $180.00

Remember to get back to us with the 10-digit MTCN (for Western union Transfer ) or 8-digit Reference Number (for MoneyGram Transfer) and the full sender's names so our cashier would be able to get the money and thus confirm puppy's flight. Please include your puppy's flight registration number (075-87556LA/78) when mailing us the payment information. Once we confirm payment, we will confirm your puppy for the above flight details. A flight confirmation notification will be sent to you by mail.

>>THIS PARCEL IS CODED BY A PASSWORD ( TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER ) WHICH IS REQUIRED BY THE RECEIVER BEFORE PARCEL CAN BE HANDED OVER. WE THEREFORE REQUEST YOU GET TO YOUR SENDER FOR THE PASSWORD.

SIR/MADAME, W E WILL GET YOU UPDATED WITH YOUR PARCEL.
THANKS FOR USING THE ANIMALS FLYER((Ani Fly ers)).
THE CARGO (Animals) DEPARTMENT CONSULTANT,

Send All Inquiries To:
Phone: 00(+) 23775436260
E-mail: aniflyers@yahoo.com

www.theanimalsflyer.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

It will be one week before we will be able to purchase the puppy. However, our lawyer controls our expenses so unfortunately we will need copies of all information on the puppy mailed to our home address. Also we have rearranged our work schedules and are making plains to come and pick up the puppy ourselves. We haven't had a vacation this year, and though it would be best for the puppy as well. We would love to get the puppy use to us before we remove her from her normal environment.

Thank You,

To: ************************************
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:06:13 PM
Subject: Re: english bulldog puppies

i will proceed with the shipping documents right away so that immediately you make the payment i will put the puppy on the next available flight so that you can receive the puppy tomorrow morning..you will make the payment via western union to my address below since it is more fast and reliable.get back to me with the MTCN # as soon as you are done with the payment.thanks and waiting

western union: cameroon
address: #315 broadway ave.
city: douala
zip code : 00237
test question: when
answer: today
names of receiver: Nsah Leslie.

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, ************************************ wrote:

To: "Jeo Kim" <jeokim336@yahoo.com>
Cc: *********************
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 5:10 AM

I promise that I will spoil the puppy rotten and send you up to date pictures of it from time to time. ************,and *************this is my name and my boyfriends name. This is our address**********************************. And this is our phone number *******-********. ****** Airport is the closest airport to our home. ************ is my name which is the name i wish to be on the puppy's registration papers. However my boyfriend ***** and I will be picking the puppy up from *******Airport. However, we will need your full name, phone number, and address. Also who or how to pay the $200 to?
Thank You,

To: ************************************
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:16:13 PM

The transportation fee for each puppy cost $200 and its a 6hours flight.As regards the transportation , i will need your full detailed address , full names , phone numbers and the name of the closest airport to your house where you want the puppies shipped and after that home delivered to , i will also need your full names so that i do the registration for the transportation of the puppies. they will be micro chipped because I do not want any difficulties when they are on their flight.also the puppies will be well taken care of during transportation and they will be delivered to you safely.please promise me you will spoil the puppies to rotten and update me with pictures of the puppies and the new family when you have the puppies at your house.i can send them immediately if you email me the details.waiting

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, *******************************************

To: "Jeo Kim" <jeokim336@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 3:02 AM

Hello, thank you for writing me back. I live in West Virginia USA. I'm not an breeder however I am interested in Precious. I can asure you I would take very good care of her. However, I would like to know how you would take your payments?
Thank You,
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:29:30 PM

Hello thanks for the concerned and your interest in my puppies.They are potty trained , A..k.c registered , vet checked and will come with all papers needed . these puppies are very playful and also good with kids and other household pets. they have a wonderful temperament. They are 13weeks old and they presently weigh 10 lbs and will weigh 53-55 pounds when fully grown. i am looking for a new home for them where they will be spoiled to rotten because we just moved into a new and non pet apartment in Victoria-Cameroon.i am asking just $200 for the transportation of each puppy from victoria-cameroon to the united states .. one is a male and the other is a female,they are called precious and Eddie.precious is the female and Eddie is the male.i wish to know if you are interested in both puppies or just one.but i will prefer that you take both puppies since they have been together since they were born and separating them will not be a good idea.please permit me pose a few questions.were are you located?are you a breeder?are you sure you will be able to take care of them? how soon do you need them? below are Precious and Eddie's pictures
thanks and waiting to read from you.
Regards.
EDDIE

PRECIOUS

THANKS AND WAITING....

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, :

english bulldog puppies
To: jeokim336@yahoo.com
Cc:
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 2:11 AM

Hello, I saw your add about the free to good home english bulldog puppies and was wondering if you still had them? If so do you have pictures of them that you could send me?

Thank You,
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:56 am

NOTIFICATION OF PENDING DELIVERY AND PAYMENT INFORMATION OF YOUR MALE HAVANESE PUPPY AT OUR SERVICE‏‏‏‏‏‏
From: FASTMOVERSPETS DELIVERYAGENCY (fastmoverspetsdeliveryagency@live.com)

Sent: 07 September 2009 10:14:07
To: <removed>; boltonn71@yahoo.com

DEAR CLIENT,
Accept greetings from the Fast Pet Delivery Express International Services (F . P . D . E . I . S)and most especially the Belfast based Branch in collaboration with the British Airways,American Airways , Pets Rail Delivery Express Airlines,Delta Airlines ,West Jet Airways Cargo etc

Sir / Madam,
We have 78 different sets of puppies and other pets presently at our agency amongst which a Male Havanese puppy has been registered under the name (my name and address)
. The delivery ticket for the said puppy is still pending , the ticket charge is £110 and needs to be paid before take-off . The said puppy was registered by Bolton Nathan at our agency and to be delivered to you using the address below . The said puppy is right here at our service and is doing fine . Along side the puppy is attached some originals of its related documents and some food samples including feeding Bowls ,feeding instructions etc . Below therefore are the details under which he registered the puppy, and we will like you to confirm these details :

Recipients Name:.............................. <removed>
Home address ............:********
Post Code: ...............................................*** ****
City:............................................. .......... .....:<removed>
Mailing address:..................<removed>
Contact numbers:..................................*******
Delivery Package:....... ........ .1 male Havanese Puppy
Sender :..................................... Bolton Nathan
Cost of Delivery :................................... £110

Confirm your address and send us more details so that our agents responsible for the delivery of the said puppy will know the right person when they come .

The puppy is registered here with the number 05J328748541M , has come with all necessary papers needed including the microchip identification with the microchip number ISO 10586 recorded on the Immunization certificates, our veterinarians also had to conduct tests to be sure of his health, all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate, and the puppy is free from such illnesses that may attack other animals like (Birds & Dogs) . So the puppy is now ready for take off .
Sir / Madam we will like you to confirm your address before we proceed with take off of your puppy as rightly stated . Your puppy will be coming with any available Van or craft above mentioned that we are in partnership with, by our Delivery Agents . All deliveries and handling of pets is our sole responsibility . The delivery ticket for this puppy is £110 and shall be paid directly to our company cashier using one of the following methods Western union medium of transfer or Money gram services found in any Post Office closer to your home or (E-gram)office closer to your home so as to ease the delivery schedule .
For online payments , Cards and Phone Payments can be done by visiting: http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM AT THE LINK SEND MONEY ONLINE. But we advice all our Costumer to make payments directly at any Money Gram transfer medium store themselves than doing it online. Online payments can only be done when the store or services are closed and this is done after we have given you a confirmation message from the Bank or Money transfer services closer to your home.
All payments made using the Money Gram or western union service Transfer without the customer actually Visiting our office Personally are paid directly to our PET TRANSIT HEAD OFFICE cashier desk for easy access of daily reports and quick confirmation . Once the payment is made at the head office an electronic receipt is sent to us for take -off and copy sent to you as well to prove that you have made your payment. This usually takes AN HOUR. Below therefore are the details which you will need to take along at the Money Gram or Western Union store for payment. Note the Money is send directly to our Company cashier.
Our Company's cashier address is:

First Name----- Mrs Khan-Boris
Second Name----Boris
City--- ------ Victoria
State----------Douala
Zip Code---00237
Place or Country -- Cameroon
Mailing address: fastpetmoversdeliverycourier@live.com or fmovers@aol.com

At any of the above mention services of Money Transfer you will be using , you need a Test and Answer question for security purposes . We will advice you to use the following:
Test question---My first Name?
Answer----------- <removed>.
Once you finish making the payment, send us the reference or Money transfer control number(MTCN) given to you from the said Transfer medium you used . As soon as we confirm your payment a Delivery Status will be sent to you including the Names and contact numbers of the Agents who will be traveling with your puppy and when they will be arriving Norfolk
Note that: All Pets leaving our agency are delivered to their respective owners using the names they have been registered with. All pets are delivered at the address labeled on their luggage's . As soon as we confirm your payment a delivery status will be sent to you immediately your puppy takes off.

Fast Pet Delivery Express International Services (F . P . D . E . I . S) is an endorsed and appointed IATA . Air cargo agency, providing both domestic and international courier services in the, UK ,Mexico, Canada , Australia, Africa, USA , in-fact worldwide pet moving services through IATA's member passenger airlines and their air cargo services .........

Dr . ALICE Harrison . D
Vice Cargo Manager

Fast Pet Delivery Express International Services(F.P.D. E.I.S)
Delivery Department
British Airways
American Airlines.
West Jet Airlines
Express Delivery.
111 W Main St
Belfast.

E-mail: fastpetmoversdeliverycourier@live.com
Telephone: 07023011885 / 08445897341

!!!! PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR MESSAGE ONCE MORE !!!!

LICENSED AND INSURED
Reg . Intermediate Handlers License - #CT 16-H-017
We are in compliance with the regulations of the
Animal Welfare Act in all phases of our work

STAY AND ENJOY THE SERVICES OF OUR COMPANY

Yes they did call I wasnt so polite assure you when I answered....the guy who called barely spoke english
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:05 am

I am a house mom who was in a car accident and can't work and I am bored so I thought I would get english bulldogs. First for home pets and then I was going to breed them. I have a Sh!tZhu that I rescued 8 yrs ago and he is now 11. I have the time to spend with these animals and I enjoy doing things like this. so I thought I would look it up. I got scammed for just a little over 400 dollars. I thought I wouldn't because I wasn't actually buying these pets I was adopting. I feel like and idiot but someone else tried to scam me again just now so I looked up her email address and it brought me your site. I thought I would post because I have had several people send me emails on these dogs. right down to the flight papers here are the names and emails

james scott (jamesscott200@live.com) This one did scam me he had a dog named Lilly beautiful little girl but because of her conditions she was not eating (played on my heart strings as I have already rescued dogs previously)
this was the info for the guy I was to send it to He was supposed to be from Quebec, I thought it a little suspicious but I was so excited I never questioned it (stupid me)
Name:James Scott.
City:8 the Twelfth Line, Bristol, Quebec J0X 1G0
NAME.................GERMAN EBULE.
COUNTRY...........CAMEROUN.
CITY...................DOUALA.
POST CODE........00237.
linda williams (linda_breeder@yahoo.com) This one just emailed me again and I found her name on your site.
Roze And Peter Dandrigue (rzedrig@yahoo.com) This one scammed me for Dean
This was there info
Receiver's names: AKOM AKIH BILDAD ROZE
Address: 9th Bld, Tabe St.
City: Kribi
State: Littoral
Post Code: 00237
Test Question: When?
Answer: Now!
Amount Expected: $180.00
Or my husbands Infos:
Receiver's names: PETER DAND
And this was the number they gave me to call: +23797020629 that is our home number you can call us anytime and we will be there to take your call.
Thank you

brithany12@gmail.com This was Brithany's info
Bank of Transfer.........Western Union Cameroon
Full Names.................Ngoh Noel.
Country.....................Cameroon
State........................Littoral
City..........................Douala
Zip Code....................00237
Test Question............WHEN
Answer......................TODAY
Amount......................$250$

House Address............Apt# 112 Sadi Street Bonamusadi.

And this was supposed to be from the ministry of livestock and fisheries of Camroon

Receiver: BRIAN NJAH
Address: 17 Boulevard De Vignt Mai.
City: Yaounde
State: Centre
Zip Code: 00237
Test Question: URGENTLY?
Answer: NEEDED
Amount Expected: $483.00 CAD (Four hundred and Eighty Three, Canadian Dollars) They try to ease the financial cost a bit with this: We have also realized that your puppy has a valid Insurance Policy obtained from the EMBRACE PET INSURANCE COMPANY(EPI), so therefore, you will be refunded any money spent on this puppy by the Insurance company. So therefore, all expenses on the puppy will be refunded by the Insurance Company upon delivery.

rev.joe38@yahoo.com Carlos Marques (carlos.marques81@yahoo.com) noreply@hoobly.com this guy is all one person and he is his own reference: Hello,The puppy I advertised on the webpage has been adopted by Dr. Richard Leo residing at colombia and the puppy is doing quite well with him and his family according to his last comment about the puppy welfare at their resident. I want to refer you to one of my customers who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he adopted from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.He contacted me few days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the puppies back to the canada He had no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.Contact Evangelist. joe as soon as you can and tell him I refered you to him. He will be excited if he knows you are directed by me. Below is his email address. rev.joe38@yahoo.com
Get me informed as soon as you adopt the puppies from him.

Animal Flyers Pet-Bureau Cameroon (animal.flyers@yahoo.com)
They went all out on this part
Experts In International And Domestic Pet Transportation !

FLIGHT STATUS
Order/Reg. No. 075-87556BC/78
DEAR <removed>

THIS IS THE Animals Flyer (Ani Fly ers) , CAMEROON, MAILING YOU IN REGARDS OF AN ORDER PLACED FOR YOU AWAITING FLIGHT DEPARTURE. BELIEVING YOU ARE THE ADOPTIVE OWNER/RECEIVER OF THIS PARCEL, WE ARE THEREFORE PROVIDING THE DETAILS BELOW.
YOUR PARCEL CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1) PUREBRED,MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG (DEAN)
2) SAFE AND NON-ELECTRONIC PET PLAYING TOYS.
3) REGISTRATION/VACCINATION PAPERS REGARDING THE ANIMAL.
4) A PUPPY CARE GUIDE MANUAL BOOKLET.
5) A VENTILATED CRATE
THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DELIVERED AT THE VANCOUVER INT. AIRPORT (YVR),CANADA, AFTER WHICH DELIVERY TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;

FULL NAMES.................. <removed> ( I never gave them my full name)
EMAIL ADDRESS........ .... <removed>

FULL HOME ADDRESS......... <removed>
PHONE................................. <removed>

N.B. WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO KEEP THE SENDER'S INFORMATION CLOSED.
THE ABOVE PARCEL HAS BEEN BOOKED TO BE ON BOARD WITH THE BELOW FLIGHT DETAILS.
Flight Schedule for Order 075-87556BC/78

Flight Status

Flight 8483 on ,Fri 18 Sept 2009
Status Departure Arrival

On Time Douala (DLA) 11:40pm
18 Sept
On Time
Paris (CDG) 06:10am
19 Sept
On Time

Flight 0029 on Sat, 19 Sept 2009
Status Departure Arrival

City Scheduled Actual City Scheduled Estimated
In flight Paris (CDG)
Terminal 2E
Gate OP6 10:40am
19 Sept 10:55am
19 Sept Los Angelos (LAX)
South Terminal
Gate2 01:10pm
19 Sept On time

Flight 6350 on Sat, 19 Sept 2009
Status Departure Arrival

On Time Los angeles (LAX)
Gate 2 6:05pm
19 Sept On Time

Vancouver INT. Airport (YVR)
9:03pm
19 Sept On Time

**BRITISH COLUMBIA(CANADA) Local Time**

**THIS PARCEL AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENT(S) HAS BEEN PAID AND CONFIRMED FOR THE ABOVE FLIGHT..**

***ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS A COPY OF THE FLIGHT TICKET(RECIEPT) OF THE PUPPY***

>>THIS PARCEL IS CODED BY A PASSWORD ( TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER ) WHICH IS REQUIRED BY THE RECEIVER BEFORE PARCEL CAN BE HANDED OVER. WE THEREFORE REQUEST YOU GET TO YOUR SENDER FOR THE PASSWORD.

SIR/MADAME, W E WILL GET YOU UPDATED WITH YOUR PARCEL.
THANKS FOR USING THE ANIMALS FLYER((Ani Fly ers)).
THE CARGO (Animals) DEPARTMENT CONSULTANT,

Send All Inquiries To:
Phone: 00(+) 23775436260
E-mail: aniflyers@cameroon.cc or animal.flyers@yahoo.com (animal flyers link is not existent)

Pethome Travellingservices (pet_homedeliveryservices@rocketmail.com) The pet travelling site that Lilly was supposed to come home on and ever came.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 am

SubjectRe: FREE DOG?

Quote:
Thanks a lot for emailing me. As you know, I do not have much to say
but I just want you to assure me that you are going to take care of
these puppies as if it is your own child. So let me tell you brief
about the puppies. They are called Kerry and Jack and they are both
10weeks old. They love indoors a lot and very healthy. They also feeds
well and are very social to kids and other home pets. They have toys
in which they will come along with. They are toilet trained and the
training started since they was 2 weeks old by a friend who is now in
Spain.They are De-wormed,Micro-chipped ,home trained ,updated with
shots,and will come with all their
papers and health records alongside toys & feeding menu. They will
also come along with their small pan for pooing. They are also vet
checked and vaccinated. Very healthy both inside and outside their
body.I really love these puppies but there is no way I will be able to
take care of them. I will be traveling out of my country for treatment since I had
an accident and it greatly affected my legs. I am not sure of coming
back until God knows when.
By the way, I will like to know a little about you, you really sound
interested in taking
in these puppies. Please I will be very glad if you can answer these
few questions:
1- Are you married?
2- Do you have kids?
3- Do you got experience in keeping pets?
4_ Do you have any pet at the moment?
5- Can you please email me a photo of where she is going to stay (if possible)
6- Where you are located so that you can come and see the puppies and
pick them up your self
Forgive me for all the questions but I really want to know who I am
giving these puppies to and
I also want the best for them.Please get back to me with the answers
of the above questions and also where you are located so that you can
come and pick them up.
Thanks a lot for contacting me regarding these puppies and waiting to
read from you soonest
Regards
i am not selling the puppies but given them out for free adoption
which one do you want the male or the female?
Received: from 195.24.209.14

Quote:
JET-A-PET TRANSPORT SERVICE CANARY ISLANDS BRANCH, SPAIN
CONTROL TERMINAL 3

Accept greetings from JET-A-PET delivery service Family. We are specialize in Pets relocation for family since1967and we offer the most reliable and fast services world wide. our kennel and veterinarian conduct test before your animals leave for another family. So we offer services for animals like dogs,cats,birds,monkeys,chimpanzee and gorilla. we advice to tell your family members and friends when needed to transport their animals. we are very fast and we offer door to door services.

Dear Client,

We have information about your BULLDOG puppy by Mr Kelly Man AT JET-A-PET TRANSPORTERS SERVICE CANARY ISLANDS BRANCH , to be transported and delivered to you. Using the following address;

&nbs p; COUNTRY......................... ...........USA
State............................................T EXAS
Names....................................XXXXXXX
ADDRESS...............XXXXXXX
PHONE NUMBER……XXXXXXX
NEAREST AIRPORT................... William P. Hobby Airport

Personal information of your PUPPY including papers giving by the sender Mr. Kelly Man
0A

PAPERS INCLUDING

Vet: certificates

Pedigree
registered certificates,
Transfer of Ownership Documents from KELLY MAN to XXXXXXX
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOUR PUPPY
puppy shipping fee....$300
name of puppy..........Jack
puppy id.......................DN1456 Microchip
puppy pass code............Jen742212
puppy reference number.................7777771

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FLIGHT FEE OF $300 FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE TRANSPORTED AND BE DELIVER TO YOUR HOME . SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THIS FEE BEFORE THIS=2 0PUPPY WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU:
All payment of this category is to be done directly to our agency here in CANARY ISLANDS ,But because our account here is under Auditing,so all payment in this category is to be done now to the next Head quarter which is located in CAMEROON..YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA western union money transfer or money gram AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS,

NAME:::::::::::::::::::::::::MONKAM ELVIS
TOWN::::::::::::::::::::::::BUEA
PROVINCE::::::::::::::: SOUTHWEST
ADDRESS::::::::::::::::::MOLYKO
ZIP CODE:::::::::::::::::::00237 &n bsp; ;

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: HOW SOON
ANSWER: NOW

IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO EMAIL WITH THE FULL MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS THAT IS THE SENDER NAMES,THE QUESTION AND ANSWER,AND THE (MTCN) THAT IS THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER 8(10DIGITS)=2 0

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to Ship the puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of $300

NB
WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL CONTAINING THE DELIVERY DETAILS,DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL AND HOME DELIVERY TIME , IMMEDIATELY THE DIRECTOR CO NFIRMS PAYMENT. ALL RECEIPT(S) OF PAYMENT MADE SHOULD BE KEPT,AS YOU WILL RECEIVE A TOTAL REFUND, SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PUPPY. THE PUPPY WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

GENERAL MANAGER
MARTINS N LEWIS I

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE
SECRETARY
Mrs. KELLY LING

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
JET-A-PET TRANSPORTERS SERVICE

CANARY ISLANDS BRANCH
PUPPIES DEPARTMENT
CONTACT LINE FOUR=2 0: 0023777898969

[ 00237-7789-8969 / 0023777898969 / 23777898969 / 237 7789 8969 / 237 77 89 89 69 ]

STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 am

FRAUD ==> easypet relocator <==> easypet_relocator@consultant.com <== SCAM

Quote:
Received: from [41.205.6.132] CAMEROON
From: easypet relocator <easypet_relocator@consultant.com>

EASYPETS RELOCATOR-CAMEROUN
DOUALA-BRANCH

Dear Client,

EASY PETS RELOCATOR wishes to inform you that, we are presently keeping One English Bulldog puppy for delivery from the DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, (DLA) CAMEROUN, to the MONTGOMERY COUNTY AIRPORT TX, USA.

Animal type:.........................................One English Bulldog Puppy
Others:........................................Hea lth/adoption papers
Delivery cost:........................................$250. 00

Current Flight Status:.........................................Pe nding

Sender Names:..........................Nwana Carl
Address:.........................Sonac Street

City/Town:.........................Limbe
Zip Code:.........................237

Receiver Names:.....................XXXXXXX
Address:.........................XXXXXXX
City/Town:..........................XXXXXXX
Zip Code:..........................XXXXXXX

NB: This message serves only as a flight notification of the current flight status of your puppy and not as a flight confirmation. So to confirm the flight of the puppy , you need to pay the delivery cost of $250.00 directly to the Director of our head office. Once we receive a confirmation that all the funds have been paid, we would immediately process the necessary documents for the flight of the puppy and would get back to you immediately with the detail flight informations.

It is important that, you get this fund paid early enough to enable us process the necessary flight papers on time and for us to function effectively.

All funds have to be paid directly to the Director of our Head Office through WESTERN UNION and the reference number/MTCN mailed to us immediately for confirmation.

Below is the address of the Director that you have to pay all the funds.

Name:............................CHICK FIDELIS TAH

City/Town:......................Douala
Zip code:........................00237

For security reasons, we recommend that you use the following test/security question:

Question: COLOR

Answer: BLACK

It is important that, the receipts of all payment be kept properly, because, should anything happen to the puppy, we would give a full refund only upon presentation of payment receipts.

LIVE TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES
EASY PETS RELOCATOR CAMEROUN

CUSTOMER SERVICE
EASY-PET-RELOCATOR DOUALA-BRANCH
DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TEL. (+237) 978-723-90

[ (+237) 978-723-90 / 00237-978-723-90 / 0023797872390 / 23797872390 / 237 9787 2390 / 237-978-723-90 / 237 97 87 23 90 ]

CAMEROUN .

CUSTOMER SERVICE
EASY-PET-RELOCATOR DOUALA-BRANCH
DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TEL. (+237) 7478-5624

[ (+237) 7478-5624 / 00237-747-856-24 / 0023774785624 / 23774785624 / 237 7478 5624 / 237-747-856-24 / 237 74 78 56 24 / 237--74785624 / 00237-7478-5624 ]

CAMEROUN.

FROM ANONSE:

http://www.muamat.com/?view=showad&a...led=y&mailerr=

Quote:
Post# A1949079

Cute Baby Buldogs For Free Adoption

Posted on: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 08:59
Updated on: Monday, 21 September, 2009 15:08
Expires on: Saturday, 26 December, 2009 07:59
Quote:
Received: from [ 41.205.6.75 ] CAMEROON

They are potty trained and all vaccinated , and they are brought up with much joy and love . They are all registered and micro chipped vaccinated.They are very sensible and friendly , our cuties are being brought up in an area where there are other pets

Quote:
Received: from [41.202.199.60] CAMERON

HI I am located in Texas Houston and that where the puppy is.
Just a few questions
1)Where are you located ?
2)Will you take good care of Jen and Andy?
3)Have you ever had a pet before ?
4)Are you willing to pay her delivery fees over to you ? $250
I am very sorry for asking these question but i really need to know if you can take care of my puppies Jen and Andy . Get back to us for more pictures if you are interested in adoption Jen or Andy or still both.
Thanks

Quote:
Received: from [41.205.6.239] CAMEROON

Hi, once you pay the money for the shipping, i will take the puppy to the delivery agency and book a flight for the puppy, the delivery of the puppy will be done to your closest airport. so you will have to pickup the puppy at your closest airport.
So i need to have your full Names,House address, city/state ,phone number ,closest airport to you. Once i pay the flight of the puppy i will get back to you with the flight details Ok. So if you are ready to pay the money then let me know. Waiting

Quote:
Received: from [41.205.6.230] CAMEROON

Hi. I have arranged every thing at the airport and the puppies are ready to leave now. All left to do is for you to make available the money to me so that i wuilklk use it to validate the flight of the puppies. So for that you will have to send the money to me through Western Union so that i will be able to take the puppies to the airport. You have to use my address below in sending the money. Ok?
Recievers Names.......................Nwana Carl
Address...................................... Sonac streer
City/Town....................................Limbe
Zip Code.......................................237
Country.........................................Ca meroon
Test Question................................Name
Answer...........................................C arl

I will like you to please get back to me with the full payment details(MTCN) once you have paid the money so that i will be able to take the puppies directly to the airport and have them shipped.
Quote:
Received: from [41.205.6.66] CAMEROOON

HI, all you have to do is for you to pay the money so that i will take the puppy to the airport.. That way i will be able to see them leave and spend some last moments with them. So i hope you do understand me . So once you pay the money then please give me a call on +237-7478-5624 . Ok ? I have already packed all the puppy is going to need. so all left now if for you to make available the delivery fee to me. waiting.

[ (+237) 74785624 / 00237-747-856-24 / 0023774785624 / 23774785624 / 237 7478 5624 / 237-747-856-24 / 237 74 78 56 24 / 237--74785624 / 00237-7478-5624 ]
CORRESPONDING THREAD ABOVE:

THE SAME PHONE NUMBER IS HERE: http://camoil.page.tl/ <== FRAUD

Quote:
Palm Oil
Inquire Now
Description:

W are a Cameroonian company specialized in the production and supply of palm oil and palm kennels interested you can get back to us on 0023774785624

more »Contact Information
CAMOIL
We are a cameroonian company specialized in the production and supply of palm oil, kennel oils, palm kennels and many others

Contact Person: Mr. maneger camoil
Company: CAMOIL
Address: 24 Abango Bay, Limbe, Buea, Cameroon
Zip/Postal: 00237
Telephone: 23774785624
Top products related with Palm Oil
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 am

FAKE AIRPORT AGENCY FROM THE SCAMMER ==> Rebecca Manson <==> manson0680@yahoo.com

FRAUD ===> doualainternational_dla@cameroon.cc

Quote:
Received: from [41.202.194.121] CAMEROON

From: Douala International Airport doualainternational_air@rocketmail.com. <=== FRAUD

DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - CAMEROUN (DLA)
DEPARTMENT OF PETS AND ANIMAL LIVE STOCK

WELCOME TO THE DOUALA INTENRNATIONAL AIRPORT(CAMEROON AIRWAYS)
DEAR CLIENT,
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS IS THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN CAMEROON, INFORMING YOU ABOUT,TWO ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES THAT HAD BEEN REGISTERED AT THIS AIRPORT BY REBECCA MANSON FOR THE PUPPIES TO BE SHIPPED TO THE FINAL AIRPORT XXXXXXX. WE ALREADY HAVE YOUR ADDRESS THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US BY YOUR SENDER. FOR NOW THE PUPPIES HAD JUST BEEN REGISTERED AT THIS AIRPORT, BUT THEIR FLIGHT CHARGES HAD NOT YET BEEN PAID. YOUR SENDER TOLD US THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT. AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, WE ARE GOING PUT THE PUPPIES INSIDE THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION, AND WE SHALL THEN SEND TO YOU ALL THE FLIGHT INFORMATIONS , THAT YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW TO ENABLE YOU KNOW THE TIME THAT THE PUPPIES ARE GOING TO ARRIVE YOUR LOCATION. AS SOON AS THE PUPPIES ARRIVE THE XXXXXXX, OUR DELIVERY AGENTS WILL THEN CALL YOU AND INFORM YOU, SO THAT YOU CAN THEN WAIT FOR THE PUPPIES AT YOUR HOME , AND OUR DELIVERY AGENTS WILL THEN DELIVER THEM TO YOU AT YOUR HOME.
BELOW HERE IS OUR MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION ADDRESS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.
RECEIVER'S NAMES..................Adamu sule
RECEIVING COUNTRY...............CAMEROON
STATE........................................DOUAL A
ADDRESS...................................COFINEST AKWA/1214
CODE........................................237
TEST QUESTION........................WHEN
TEST ANSWER............................NOW
AMOUNT....................................$255
MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY............MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION
PLEASE YOU JUST HAVE TO COPY THIS ADDRESS AND YOU GO WITH IT TO ANY MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY, SUCH AS MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION, AND YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, THE AGENCY THAT YOU USED IN MAKING THE PAYMENT BE IT THE MONEYGRAM OR WESTERNUNION, THE ARE GOING TO ISSUE YOU A RECEIPT AND IT IS FROM THE RECEIPT THAT THEY GIVE TO YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE THE A REFERENCE NUMBER OF THE TRANSFER AND YOU THEN SEND IT TO US. OR IF POSSIBLE YOU SEND TO US A COPY OF THE RECEIPT. WE ARE WAITINT HEAR FROM YOU SOON, SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES,
WELL INTEGRITY CUSTOMER,OUR PRIORITY.

THANKS

THANKS
THE MANAGEMENT,
OF THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL,
AIRPORT,
PETS DEPARTMENT
TELEFONE (+237) 75459698
TELEFONE (00237) 75-45-96-98
doualainternational_dla@cameroon.cc <=== FRAUD
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 am

Hi Guy's

Thank you so much for this thread, I was nearly scammed by the following:
Hi julie,

Thanks for your interest in my 3 months chihuahua puppies (Milo and lilo).

Milo is male, while lilo is female.

They are for adoption.
They both have all their vet and health records.They will be coming with a 1 year guarantee.

Lilo's description:
Adorable Baby Doll Face with Nice Apple Head and short nose. She will
be around 3-3 1/2 lbs full grown tiny tcup size. She is very friendly
and well socialized. She loves to held and kisses. Potty trained. She
is super small but she does not have any health problems since she was
born. She eats dry food by herself. However, due to her size, we are
looking for a very special home for her who can able to stay with her
24/7 and has already experienced about those tiny Chihuahua before.

Vet checked and in Good Healthy.
Dew Claws have been removed. Current vaccination and de-wormings.
Milo's description:
Precious Fawn Long Coat Boy. His coat will be more lighter when he
gets adult coat. Very Cute Baby Doll Face with Nice Apple Head. He
will be around 4-5 lbs full grown. He is super friendly and great
disposition.

Vet checked and in good healthy.

Dew Claws have been removed. Current vaccinations and de-worming

They will come with a vet records, and all registration papers attached to their package with big toys.

Promise me you will take care of these puppies.
Let me ask you some questions if you do not mind.
1 ... Are you a breeder?
2 ..... Have you had a pet before?
3 .... You have children at home?
4 ..... Are going to keep them or give them to someone?
5 ... Where are you exactly?
6..Are you married?
7.How old are you?

Please let me know when you will like to have them.

I like you to know that I am now 14 mile Orphanage community(HOTPEC) , I'm with the United Nations in (Cameroon) within the framework of the UNICEF and Milo and lilo are with me.We are helping poor children and orphans.
We are also fighting against malaria in Africa.

I like you to Know that lilo and Milo, are in good Health.
I want you to know that you are responsible for transportation.

This will cost you £90 for each.
Awaiting your mail.Or you you could call me through my number(+23770011207 or 0023770011207)

my best regards.
Thanks for your understanding.

From marysmith20010@hotmail.com
Alarm bells rang when she didnt have the same name as her husband Veelen Fondzeyuf Dzernjo and would only say talk to him.

second mail:
hello Julie,

Thanks for the mail.I like you to know that the puppy you wish to have can be delivered to you straight away to Dubai.

I also like to inform you that it was my husband that called me to come over here in Cameroon so that we should do this charity work together.I just left Dubai 3 days ago and I brought Milo and lilo along since we had no one to adopt these lovely babies for us.I will appreciate if you can be able to take them both since they grew up together.

I will like you have them because from your mail I can understand you a great lover of pets.If you don't have enough money to pay the transportation for both I will help you pay
£70 that implies you will just have to pay £110 to have them both.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mary and husband(Veelen).

Third Mail:

Hello Julie,

Thanks for the mail.

I will like to assure you that the will be no requirement since the puppies have their Passports .I also like you to need not bother since the puppies will be coming their DVD video and a handbook for each of the puppies showing their life style as well as feeding habits.Ilike you to know that the puppies were vaccinated on my way to cameroon so you need not worry.I also like you to know that the puppies like to loved and cared for. I will like you to know that the payment will be done via western Union or money gram.This is the quickest and fastest means for my husband to collect the money and make all flight arrangements.

I will like you to get back to me all your full contact address: Full Names, Home address, Post code, telephone number,closest aiport.

I like to have all these details as soon as possible so that my husband to start making arrangements for their flight tickets.I will email you all the flight details as soon as the payment is done.I will like you to make the payment fist thing tomorrow morning.

I like you to know that the the money will be sent to the my husband's address:

1. Names: VEELEN FONDZEYUF DZERNJO
2.Country: Cameroon
3 Home address: ekona
4. State : Buea
5.City:Molyko
6.Amount: £110
7.Numéro phone: (+23770011207 or 0023770011207).
9. Test question: To what??
8. Answer ........: bills

I want to get the MTCN number(control number or reference number) as soon as payment is done made by mail.

I also receive the full names of sender by mail.also like to scan me the receipt of the payment information you paid toany of the money transfer agency.

Thank you for your understanding.

Awaiting your response

Thanks to everyone for your posts...
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:31 am

here is the email I got from this scammer and his header information

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your mail and order,
But i would like to tell you that the business no need angry or panic.
The business its soft tongue.So i`m able to do business with you but your words it`s too hash.But no problem i think you will be my good buyer of Oothecas.
Kind reffer my request pls" send to me the shipping cost 30$ in my address bellow;
Zaina Muhidini Msuya
P.o.box 31300
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania
Tel +255 715 50 22 90.

Send this shipping cost via Western Union Money Transfer tomorrow morning,after receiving the shipping cost i will ship the package tomorrow because I have them in my stock and they are very well because its not heached.
Kindly get back to me with the full WU details.
Regards,
Zaina.

NB" I will send 6pcs Oothecas for the sample.
zaywhitewoman@yahoo.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.