Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing Tom Crist Foundation

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing Tom Crist Foundation

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:33 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/01/17 ... 19126.html

Tom Crist Email Scam: Lottery Winner Says Hoax Is 'Unfortunate'
The Huffington Post Alberta
Posted: 01/17/2014 3:15 pm EST Updated: 01/25/2014 4:01 pm EST

An email scam circulating the continent is exploiting the generosity of Calgary lotto winner Tom Crist.

Crist, who won $40 million dollars in lottery money last year, made headlines around the world when he announced he would funnel all his winnings into a charity set up in his late wife's name.

That generosity, however, does not extend to random individuals.

According to CBC News, the email scam informs recipients they will receive $1.2 million in lottery winnings in exchange for personal information. The scam has reached far and wide, even claiming a Massachusetts single mother as one of its victims.

“That’s very sad — it’s so unfortunate,” Crist told the Calgary Sun Thursday.

“I’ve heard of these fake emails, and obviously it’s not me.”

It's the second scam that's emerged in connection with his name - the first being a Facebook page, reports Global News.

"People are trying to take advantage of a good thing. and that's really unfortunate. And I just say stay away from it. I am sending nothing out, whether its Facebook, email, anything. There’s nothing going out from the real Tom Crist right now. Period," he told CBC News.

According to the website hoax-layer.com, which works to inform Internet users of online scams, the emails look something like this:

"Subject: Charity Donation Funds.
Tom Crist, the Canadian man that won a $40 million Canadian dollar lottery prize is writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Facebook have submitted your Email-Address to receive $1,200,000.00 USD from me, as I have decided to give all my winnings away to charity, individuals and organisations.
For claims, send me your *Full-Names, *Age, *Phone-Number, *Address and *Country.
my recent donations on link below."

Furthermore, the email scammer will then ask for money upfront to cover various "legal fees," including legal and insurance costs, before the funds can be released. This is how the scam parts money from its victims.

According to the Sun, Naeemah Mitchell of Massachusetts was duped. She replied to the email and was sent links to news articles about Crist's generosity.

"I thought I was talking to Tom Crist, and he told me the story of his wife -- I told him I understood how it is to lose someone you love, because I lost my parents and husband," the single mother of two told the Sun, adding she will never see the $550 she lost to the scam. She also won't be able to buy the puppy she had promised her son, Mitchell adds.

Calgary police say emails like this should be ignored and deleted right away, without clicking on links or replying.

===
The following emails are our collection of these fake emails from scammers.
===

* 195.49.203.106 Swift Trace Ltd. Simferopol Ukraine

Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
Received: from smtp.igroservice.com (igroservice.com. [195.49.203.106])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id r9si2978432eeo.44.2014.01.16.10.24.46
for <multiple recipients>;
Reply-To: <verificationcenterunit@zing.vn> verificationcenterunit@zing.vn
Subject: Donation From TC
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:21:16 -0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

This is a personal email directed to you.Let me formally introduce myself to
you,my name is (Tom Crist). I won a Jackpot
Lottery of $40 Million and have voluntarily decided to
donate the sum of 710,000.00 GBP to you as part of My charity project to
improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the continents of the world.Your
email address was submitted to me by the Google Management Team. If
you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all
you have to do is get back to us with the following details.
1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. State:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality/Country:
8. Winning Email:
9. Valid Phone Mobile Number:
You can verify this by visiting the web pages below:
http:/ /gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/lotto-jackpot-winner-decides-something-drastic-winnings-183548469--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1
Contact us Via: tomcristfoundation_london@live.com
Good luck.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: tomcristfoundation_london@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 am

My additions:
TOM CRIST FOUNDATION <tomcristfoundation_london@live.com> Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Winner,

On behalf of the Management and staff of Tom Crist Foundation, we would like to congratulate you for being our lucky beneficiary. We have verified all your details. You are advised to invest the money wisely once it gets to you.

In choosing the Bank to Bank transfer, i want you to know that your winning check has been sent to the paying Bank for the transfer of the Funds to you. Be informed that You are to follow the instructions of the Bank in order for your Funds to be transferred to your local Bank Account successfully.

You are to contact the Bank with the information below, for the transfer of your funds to you.

C/o
James Smith
Lloyds TSB
Address:160-162 High Street, Acton,
London, W3 6RA
Email: customerservice@b-eonlineb.com

Once again, You are expected to use your won sum wisely for such opportunity like this ,comes once in a life time.

Accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,
Fiduciary Agent,
Mr. Luis white.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W69 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s35.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 05:26:48 -0800
X-TMN: [fatXAnlIiRPFee+yi4IzFDHegHwyoD6g]
X-Originating-Email: [tomcristfoundation_london@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W694848629548E7C55CF557F6BB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: tomcristfoundation_london@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ad549786-6258-4604-8799-0a1540df2fcb_"
From: TOM CRIST FOUNDATION <tomcristfoundation_london@live.com>

Lloyds TSB Customer service <customerservice@b-eonlineb.com> Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:08 AM
LLOYDS TSB
London, W3 6RA
Open Monday - Friday: 8am-10pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
Tel: +44 703 596 3130
Date: 22/01/2014
Ref No:LBUK/TC/01173/045/7796

ATTENTION: CLIPPED,

You are welcome to LLOYDS TSB where Internet Banking is made easy.In Lloyds Tsb,We are poised to serve you better.

I try to reach you on your number( CLIPPED ), but it is not connecting. Please take note of the above reference Number LBUK/TC/01173/045/7796. This will enable me attend to your mail swiftly due to queued mails i reply daily. This reference number should always be your subject when replying our mails.

You can make the payment in your country currency and it will be receive in British Pounds here. £780 GBP is an equivalent to 1,300.19 USD.

In choosing the option (1) which is the PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of £780 GBP (Seven Hundred and Eighty Pounds Only). Mind you, this charges you are paying is still yours as it will be credited into the account that we are opening for you. It is the normal Banking procedure.

Guideline on How to Make Payment for Account Initial Deposit Activation

All payment are made to our chief account officer, Frank Cole via MONEY GRAM at ANY EXCHANGE CENTRE in your country for your Account Activation Initial Balance.

Receiver's Name: Frank Cole
Amount to be paid: £780pounds EQUIVALENT TO 1,300.19 USD

As soon as you make the payment make a scanned copy of the payment slip and send it to our mail as well as the account opening form and a recent passport Photo.

We await your response while we assure you of our professional assistance always.

Mr.James Smith
Transfer Officer.
Lloyds Tsb

© Lloyds TSB. All Rights Reserved
The content of this site is subject to change without prior notice to its clients.
This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W59 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:08:39 -0800
X-TMN: [wcsiFgw46m0UXz+/NnFdF4roVLz2B2O2]
X-Originating-Email: [customerservice@b-eonlineb.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W5948608384251AAC8E75148BA70@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: customerservice@b-eonlineb.com
boundary="_8d0f0778-c2fa-4830-97d0-04c39dd60859_"
From: Lloyds TSB Customer service <customerservice@b-eonlineb.com>

One Form;

PHONE NUMBER:
+447035963130

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

black.river2004@libero.it tomcristcharity@qq.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 am

* 203.41.100.210 Telstra Internet Laverton Australia

Return-Path: <black.river2004@libero.it>
Received: from User ([203.41.100.210]) by tekmarbil.tekmar.local with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:35:21 +0200
Reply-To: <tomcristcharity@qq.com>
From: TOM CRIST CHARITY FOUNDATION <black.river2004@libero.it>
Subject: Tom Crist Offer
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:29:00 +0000
BCC:
Return-Path: black.river2004@libero.it

YOUR EMAIL ID WAS TAG TO 710,000GBP IN THE ONGOING GOOGLE/Tom CRIST CHARITY FOUNDATION OFFER.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below:
http:/ /gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/lotto-jackpot-winner-decides-something-drastic-winnings-183548469--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

FOR CLAIMS, PLEASE REPLY US WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS.

1. Full Name:2. Full Address:3. State:4. Occupation:5. Age:
6. Sex:7. Nationaity/Country:8. Winning Email:9. Valid Phone Mobile Number:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 am

Another E-mail to add:
Lloyds TSB Customer service <customerservice@b-eonlineb.com> Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM
To: CLIPPED>
LLOYDS TSB
London, W3 6RA
Open Monday - Friday: 8am-10pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
Date: 21/02/2014
Ref No:LBUK/TC/01173/045/7796

ATTENTION: CLIPPED,

You are welcome to LLOYDS TSB where Internet Banking is made easy.In Lloyds Tsb,We are poised to serve you better.

Please take note of the above reference Number LBUK/TC/01173/045/7796. This will enable me attend to your mail swiftly due to queued mails i reply daily. This reference number should always be your subject when replying our mails.

We know that you will be having problems writing to us. All our incoming mails have been blocked as our Internet/server has been totally knocked down. for Now, we can only write out. All transfer and accessing of accounts is going on manually inside the Banking hall. This is a big disaster to our abroad customer. All this will be fixed within the next 48 hours.

The management of Tom Crist have asked us to transfer your winning Funds to Leed Financial Service our affiliate Bank to carry on with your Transfer because of the problem we are having. We will be having meetings with the Management of Leeds Financial service today before noon to continue with your transfer.

If you didn't hear from me within this period, please contact me on ( jamesandsmith@live.com ) directly on my private email, so i can keep you inform on next steps.

We are so sorry for any inconveniences that this have caused you.

Mr.James Smith
Transfer Officer.
Lloyds Tsb

© Lloyds TSB. All Rights Reserved
The content of this site is subject to change without prior notice to its clients.
This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W6 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 02:26:13 -0800
X-TMN: [suy5udvBA5reu0mlXkd3QovwNQEucabP]
X-Originating-Email: [customerservice@b-eonlineb.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W698102AB6309E88AE86618B850@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: customerservice@b-eonlineb.com
boundary="_6a10b581-e39d-4c93-a13b-022224aa6f72_"
From: Lloyds TSB Customer service <customerservice@b-eonlineb.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tomcrist14@gmx.co.uk tom@dn.ca

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 am

* 63.247.179.106 Optimum Online Lakewood United States

Return-Path: <tom@dn.ca>
Received: from login-server1.oorah.local (3ff7b36a.cst.lightpath.net [63.247.179.106])
by mail.swu.bg (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id CD30411231FA;
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:19:41 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Important
To: Recipients <tom@dn.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:19:37 -0500
Reply-To: tomcrist14@gmx.co.uk

Hi,
Send response to: tomcrist14@gmx.co.uk
This is Tom Crist from Canada. I was fortunate to benefit a huge sum from the Western Canada Lottery Corporation. I intend to donate all winnings to charity and several individuals without keeping any penny for myself or family not only because we do not really need the money but also in honor of my late wife Jan, who died in February of 2012 after a long battle with lung cancer.
If you receive this message,it means YOU have been selected to benefit from the Lottery winnings.
My recent donations on link below;
http:/ /edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/12/18/dnt-ctv-network-lotto-winner.ctv-network.html

I expect you to send a reply for details on the exact amount I wish to share with you.
Congratulations for being a beneficiary.
Thanks for your time.

Mr. Tom Crist.
Email: tomcrist14@gmx.co.uk
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Added Information;
Leeds Financial Service Customercare <customerservice@lfsonline.org> Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:51 AM
Dear Customer

Lloyds Tsb our Affiliate Bank has made the transfer of your Funds to us. Our Bank will be the in-charge of your transfer.

Please be aware that all winners transfer is been monitored by the Management of the British Gaming Board as well as the International Monetary Board until it has been successfully transferred to your account in your country. Also note that your transfer cannot be made to any individual account apart from your personal account and it must be transferred to your account in the country you reside. This is done to check Money Laundering/ Terrorism sponsorship by winners.

USE THE BELOW DETAILS TO TRANSFER FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

http://lfsonlines.org/1/bn/online/login/login.php

CUSTOMER NUMBER : 2951
PASSWORD : welcome
PIN : 90671

Regards

MARTINS BRIGHT
ACCOUNT OFFICER

Never Disclose your Internet Banking Password and Pin or online security code to anyone. Leeds financial Service will never ask you to disclose any of the above. If you receive any of such request through your Email or Phone, kindly disregard such and contact Leeds Financial Service Contact Center on +44-703-594-5061 +44-703-590-6025 or send an email to customerservice@lfsonline.org, info@lfsonline.org

Header:
Received: from SNT151-W80 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 02:51:26 -0800
X-TMN: [1CvEYGXJXzb9kNK8dvCJnHQoGJg67jpT]
X-Originating-Email: [customerservice@lfsonline.org]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W801B445F33E79B5A9D9FA8A1840@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: customerservice@lfsonline.org
boundary="_ee63e66a-ea99-41c0-9c2a-f45b531d47c8_"
From: Leeds Financial Service Customercare <customerservice@lfsonline.org>

Phone Numbers:
+447035945061

+447035906025
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:23 am

More Info:
Barrister Edwin Clarke <barredwinclarke@outlook.com> Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Attn: Client,

It will cost you $2,550 USD for me to help get endorsement/process this Document from the office of the British Gaming Board / the International Monetary Board office here in London.

Once you are ready to make payment, you can contact me so i can furnish you with payment information, in order for us to commence on the processing.

BARRISTER EDWIN CLARKE
LEGAL ADVISER /ATTORNEY
BRITISH INSURANCE UNDERWRITER'S ENGLAND

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W58 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:50:11 -0800
X-TMN: [eeynVEg73BQfAizgoIj4UbgkpZdSlemr]
X-Originating-Email: [barredwinclarke@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W58D0D8CF0025B4B21EBA75BC810@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barredwinclarke@outlook.com
boundary="_78b433ab-6a4c-4477-adc1-8b4a8d072154_"
From: Barrister Edwin Clarke <barredwinclarke@outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Tom Crist tomcrist236@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Brenda K Sanders <bksanders0a@ft.newyorklife.com> Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Greeting Beloved. I am Tom Crist Hello, could you be so kind to please email me as soon as possible on this address: tom_crist3@hotmail.com

Received: from nyp-cashbmb4-at.ftmail.dist.us.newyorklife.com ([172.28.85.104])
by mgwadcp05.newyorklife.com with ESMTP/TLS/AES128-SHA; 12 Apr 2014 05:03:44 -0400
Received: from NYP-CASHBMB1-AT.FTMAIL.DIST.US.NEWYORKLIFE.COM
([fe80::2d88:f6be:8f6e:9017]) by
NYP-CASHBMB4-AT.ftmail.dist.us.newyorklife.com ([::1]) with mapi id
14.03.0158.001; Sat, 12 Apr 2014 05:03:43 -0400
Subject: Greeting Beloved.
Thread-Topic: Greeting Beloved.
Thread-Index: Ac9WLbSbAJPsKeydThGlOAbAgf7W6g==
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:03:41 +0000
Message-ID: <9238229E8F7B8246B8D27CE190F74D15022C820E@NYP-CASHBMB1-AT.ftmail.dist.us.newyorklife.com>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US

Tom Crist <tomcrist236@yahoo.com> Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Greetings to you,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. I am Mr Tom Crist a senior citizen of Canada . I moved from Canada after I won a Lotto Max draw of $40 million dollars in May 2013. I move from Canada to my new home here in Seattle, Washington. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and I have decided to do the WILL of God and to also donate my entire $40 million dollars in lovely memory of my late wife.

Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/Record+bre ... story.html

I have decided to donate the sum of $550,000 to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my $40 million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds and also in lovely memory of my deceased wife. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google/Facebook list of email owners and I picked you.

My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My wife , Jan, died of lung cancer in February 2012, aged 57.In memory of her,I have decided to donate my entire $40 million dollars to charity and less privilege in the society.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was a result of a long talk with my only daughter(Audrey) who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year because we know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds May 2013 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members,strangers and friends from my winnings.

My Daughter(Audrey) has cancer and the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the early of next year.She wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world.My Daughter(Audrey) is so dear to me and she mean the whole world to me.I have decided to fulfill her wish in this New Year.I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Audrey underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($550,000) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names,address and phone number for disbursement(I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity).

I are hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my Daughter fulfill her dream before I would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Mr. Tom Crist

HEADER:
Received: from [216.185.59.93] by web162303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:43:14 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmdzIHRvIHlvdSwNCg0KDQpJIGFja25vd2xlZGdlIHRoZSByZWNlaXB0IG9mIHlvdXIgZW1haWwuIEkgYW0gTXIgVG9tIENyaXN0IGEgc2VuaW9yIGNpdGl6ZW4gb2YgQ2FuYWRhIC4gSSBtb3ZlZCBmcm9tIENhbmFkYSBhZnRlciBJIHdvbiBhIExvdHRvIE1heCBkcmF3IG9mICQ0MCBtaWxsaW9uIGRvbGxhcnMgaW4gTWF5IDIwMTMuIEkgbW92ZSBmcm9tIENhbmFkYSB0byBteSBuZXcgaG9tZSBoZXJlIGluIFNlYXR0bGUsIFdhc2hpbmd0b24uIE15IGphY2twb3Qgd2FzIGEgZ2lmdCBmcm9tIEdvZCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1397425394.30599.YahooMailBasic@web162303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: process of the funds ($550,000) Claims
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tomchriss@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 31, 2014 4:13 am

The victim is not using a computer and the entire conversation was done on mobile phone (emails parts also). The victim was scammed before and, in his conversation with the scammers, he insisted about having proof about the offer he received for being genuine, not another scam...

Posted on behalf of the victim.

Date: May 21, 2014
Subject: RE: Contact The Bank
To:
Cc:

Greetings xxx,

How are you doing. My daughter and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family. I have already informed our banker (Mr. Michael Phelps ) regarding us appointing you as our beneficiary to receive the $550,000. Sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages anytime and my prayer and blessings is with you and also as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.

One amazing incident happened this morning, I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in U.S.A, Mr.Tom O'brien thanking my Daughter and I for the cash donation to him and his family.

This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives my daughter and I much joy and we are really happy for you, being one of our beneficiaries.

Mr. O'brien told us that he received his own funds, but initially when he got the notification from us he was a little scared and afraid as a result of different scams going on in the internet today, but he made up his mind, he trusted us and he followed the bank instructions, which facilitated the swift processing and release of the funds to him.

For purpose of transparency and to provide all necessary process to enhance the use of the funds in your country, we have decided to put the disbursement of the donation to beneficiaries through our designated bank in United Arab Emirate whom sole responsibility is to guide beneficiaries on the claims process and to also release funds to respective beneficiaries without any hiccups .

Be aware that you are the third person to receive this donation, you are advised to act fast so we can proceed to the fourth person, who will receive his/her donation after successful completion of your donation process.

The contact details and email of the Bank is below and you can contact them via email ( ameriican_xpressbnk@admin.in.th ), But I want you to deal with our banker directly on both email because of his experience you should contact him via email(ameriican_xpressbnk@admin.in.th ) or you can also reach him via phone as I have already inform him and he will be expecting to hear from you, so that he will make arrangement on how the funds will be transferred to you. The bank contact details is given below:

Bank Name: AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Phelps
Bank Address: Office # 509, 5th Floor, Business Centre, UAE Dubai.
Office Number: +971556566354
Direct Contact : + (971)556560915
Bank Fax: +971 439 71000
Bank Email Address: ameriican_xpressbnk@admin.in.th

I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit Reference Number: BBIB/AVL2013/28392/ESPANA/, your Full Name, Mailing Address and Phone Number for easy trace of my file.

Remittance of your donation will take less than 3days once you follow the instructions of the bank.Please be reminded that you are required to notify us once you have received your donation funds from the bank, so we can close your donation file and move on to the next person (the fourth beneficiary).

Lest we forget,Kindly view below for confirmation my interview session on youtube.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/17/world/ame ... r-charity/

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of God, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.

Good speed,
Mr. Tom Crist.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tomchriss@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 am

On May 21, 2014 , "Tom Chris" <tomchriss@outlook.com> wrote:
Greetings to you,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. I am Mr Tom Crist a senior citizen of Canada . I moved from Canada after I won a Lotto Max draw of $40 million dollars in May 2013. I move from Canada to my new home here in Seattle, Washington. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and I have decided to do the WILL of God and to also donate my entire $40 million dollars in lovely memory of my late wife.

Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/Record+bre ... story.html

I have decided to donate the sum of $550,000 to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my $40 million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds and also in lovely memory of my deceased wife. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google/Facebook list of email owners and I picked you.
My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My wife , Jan, died of lung cancer in February 2012, aged 57.In memory of her,I have decided to donate my entire $40 million dollars to charity and less privilege in the society.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was a result of a long talk with my only daughter(Audrey) who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year because we know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds May 2013 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members,strangers and friends from my winnings.

My Daughter(Audrey) has cancer and the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the early of next year.She wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world.My Daughter(Audrey) is so dear to me and she mean the whole world to me.I have decided to fulfill her wish in this New Year.I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Audrey underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($550,000) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names,address and phone number for disbursement(I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity).

I are hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my Daughter fulfill her dream before I would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.
I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Mr. Tom Crist
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.